• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Hoenn White

Who do you want as Champion?

• Steven Stone

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • Wallace

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Can I ask how do evolve kirlia to gallade, i know is dawn stone but where do i get it? and where to evolve magneton to magnezon ? Will be grateful if u answer these questions! :)

A male kirlia evolves into Gallade. No need for Dawn stone.
Magneton evolves in Chargestone cave I'm pretty sure.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2014
okay thanks, love the game so much and defeat the 2nd gym ^^, and will you make a thread about the pokemon location? so far i caught all the pokemon at route 1, dreamyard and route 102, 103.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
okay thanks, love the game so much and defeat the 2nd gym ^^, and will you make a thread about the pokemon location? so far i caught all the pokemon at route 1, dreamyard and route 102, 103.

I will update the thread so that you can see where each wild pokemon is, but at the moment you will just have to have a look yourself because Im not done yet.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2014
I will update the thread so that you can see where each wild pokemon is, but at the moment you will just have to have a look yourself because Im not done yet.

Okay I will wait ! looking forward to this game!

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
wow this is truly fantastic..... im reall gonna play thsi hack.... i would like to be a trainer.

Trainer name - Spazzy
Pokemon - Empoleon,Blaiziken
Sprite - Cool trainer /Ace trainer ( any 1 of them)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i downloaded it but i have o have like this rom code or patch code and i dont know what to do. any help??

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
i downloaded it but i have o have like this rom code or patch code and i dont know what to do. any help??

Umm just apply the patch to a clean White ROM. You can google how to patch if you need extensive help.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
Dude... This hack is very nice and its nice that this hack is still going and you are dedicated to keep working :) But if you ever wanna take a break, I'm sure most people will have to be patient and wait. And hopefully you get the Pokemon's Locations soon! Good job.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Dude... This hack is very nice and its nice that this hack is still going and you are dedicated to keep working :) But if you ever wanna take a break, I'm sure most people will have to be patient and wait. And hopefully you get the Pokemon's Locations soon! Good job.

Haha thanks. When I get the time, Ill upload the Wild pokemon Areas :)

aco

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
i want to download it but the link is down
can you put a new one please

sorry for my english

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2022
Seems like the link is down again.
I've been very interested in your hack, because I hope it would be as good as ruby, saphirre and emerald.
Please update the link.
You should upload it on sendspace.com , because it's free and the link is longer on.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2016
Hi

Please reupload the hack to another site because feed up of searching for a way to download it

I would to play it it looks amazing

Sadly a good hack like that is been deleted simply X(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I checked the mediafire link and it said the file's no longer there. Is it possible to re-upload the patch on mediafire or something? If this isn't the place to ask for it, then I apologize knowing you'll delete this post as a result.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
seems awesome, but are the trainer's pokemon hoenn too? Also the lastest beta is the full version as it said but the link is broken so can you fix it

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

I regret most of my past behavior here lol.
Years
I really like this idea ^.^
Personally, I think your rendition of the Pokedex (not excluding the few Gen IV and V Pokemon here and there) is the way it should look if there are Hoenn remakes! :P
The mugshots of May and Brendan are kinda ugly though, were you planning to revise them?
Anyways, good work, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back