• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen last pokemon you caught on black 2/ white 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The last pokemon I caught in White 2 was Heatran.

Little bugger took me 15 Ultra Balls... Kyurem only took me two....

Meh.

Years
last pokemon I caught I think was a trubish... lol. I hate trubish, but I needed one. never moved on to the national dex

lazy~

World's Laziest Trainer...
Years
Caught an Excadrill in Reversal Mountain but it was extremely annoying because there were two of them because I was with Bianca.

Years
The last Pokemon that I caught was an Excadrill in the Giant Chasm (took me 1 Dusk Ball). I've been wanting to train one for a while now, but just never got around to catching one.

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
I recently caught Latias in the Dreamyard.

I tried to catch it using all of my Ultra Balls, Timer Balls and Dusk Balls (I encountered it at night), but she keeps escaping. However, I used a single Great Ball and finally the ball locks. :\ I can guess that's why it's called the Great Ball.

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
Years
A Riolu in my current White 2 playthrough. Took me about 3-5 Pokeballs to catch it, and it was level 5.

A Ralts in a Cherish Ball which was attached to my Platinum Arceus, the Ralts ended up as a really useful team member till the 7th gym when it fainted battling Drayden, R.I.P Harmonia (I was doing a nuzlocke).

Aw. That's a shame. :< Gardevoir's awesome, too. Oh well, he/she's in a better place.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The last Pokémon I caught was a Hustle Nidoran (male) from the Route 2 Hidden Grotto after so many tries of making one appear. It's currently a Nidoking.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
I just went and caught a male riolu for breeding purposes. Before that it was my shiny absol. :3 I've been done with the game and national dex for quite a while so I haven't been catching many pokemon..

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I think the last pokemon I caught was Kyurem. I realized that I never went back to catch it so went and caught it.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2021
Meloetta was the last one I obtained, the last one I caught though was Glameow to complete the National Dex.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
Volcarona, and before that I caught Latias. Unfortunately, I wasted one of my Master Balls on Latias because I wasn't properly prepared. :pink_frown:

Jomu

center of the stage
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
I caught a Roselia and evolved in into a Roserade for my ingame team :3

Years
Um, a palpitoad in a pokeball I think, while EV training ages ago.

I only use regular pokeballs because I'm hipster trash

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Last Pokemon I caught was a Lv. 19 Sigilyph with an ultra ball.

I planned on training him up to help me in my mission to defeat the Elite 4. Halfway through training him, I thought "I'll take on the Elite 4 again" (Having lost a few times already) and what do you know I ended up beating them, didn't even need Sigilyph

I'm still going to train him up though, pretty strong Psychic type. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back