• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there.

T3h Reaper

It must end.
Years
Well most if not all forums I've been apart of don't allow introduction threads so I might just say my name is T3h Reaper.

You'll learn more about me than I'll put here just by talking with me, I am currently digging up my old interest for Pokemon modding and this seemed to be sadly the last best community so I finally made an account and hope I can help those newer than me once I learn enough.

So I guess I'll catch you all around.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hi there T3h Reaper, and welcome to the PokeCommunity ^-^

It's nice of you to regard PC as the last best community, and it's good to see you've made an account. Don't worry bout your intro, it's simple and straight to the point, so relax.

Well, if modding and ROM hacking's what you're into, then the Emulation and ROM Hacking and Game Development forums are for you. I wish you a good time here, and feel free to VM either me, or staff members, Moderators and Super Moderators if you require help!

T3h Reaper

It must end.
Years

Thanks for the warm welcome, love it.

Had 2 questions.

1: Do you have a link to some form of staff page I can click to get the current list of staff
2: How does one find their posted threads so I can check back faster instead of clicking "new posts"

Also thanks for pointing me down the right road :).

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
1. Yes we do! There's a current staff list, showing all their sections in which they moderate, found here!

2. Just go to your profile, and click the "Statistics" tab, it shows threads started by you, and threads you've posted in.
There you go, and you're welcome, the right road = best road, don't forget it.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
You're welcome, Reaper! It's worth it, taking some time out of my day (or rather night) to help a new user out with their problems.

Once you've read the rules and gotten to grips with PC, then you're probably ready to get started for real.

Happy posting!

Back