• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokemon Editor Pro [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Pokemon Editor Pro [New Version 2]

Hey all, this is a pokemon editing program. This is merely a BETA, as I'm sure it has bugs. It also doesn't have an icon yet, 'cos I'm lazy. You understand. This was planned to be released a week ago but I've had personal issues that have been interfering with the time I've had to be programming. Anyway, here it is...

Please note, this only works with all the English Pokemon Advance Games!

Screenshot:
pepes0.png

Downloads: PokeCommunity.com
Darthatron.com

Updated:

Now with the Ability to edit a Pokemon's EVs and Export the Pokemon List. :D Oh yeah, also it works with Ruby and Sapphire now!

Updated 2:

You can now change the offsets for the Battle-Sprite/Back-Sprite/Normal Palette/Shiny Palette/Menu Icon. I do think that is it. Next version will have the ability to change the Palette used for the Icon. :D

Updated 3:

Well due to popular demand I have added an Attack Table Editor, now I know this will be buggy as heck. So just post and bugs you might get. OK!?
Thanks to thethethethe for a short/easy to understand guide on hacking the Attack Tables! :D

Remember: BACK UP YOUR ROMS!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Hey, glad to see you're back mate. This thread took ages to get accepted but I'm gald it's here now!

Another great tool bud! Well Done!

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Well, i just tried it, and i'm very happy with it.
Its so easy to use (like all your tools), and even edits the little stuff like egg class!
You've outdone yourself again!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
man darthatron your'e tools are cool i'm useing every single one of them to hack firered
so i want to ask a question the numbers in the catch rate and exp are supposed to be that way yeh?
but does that like in exp does that mean that the smaller the number the more exp and on catch rate the smaller the number the easier to catch?

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
man darthatron your'e tools are cool i'm useing every single one of them to hack firered
so i want to ask a question the numbers in the catch rate and exp are supposed to be that way yeh?
but does that like in exp does that mean that the smaller the number the more exp and on catch rate the smaller the number the easier to catch?

I don't know about the Exp. but with the Catch rate,
The lower the harder to catch.
Like if you set the catch Rate to 0,
The POKEMON you set that to,
Would be un-catchable.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I think there needs to be an easier tool for adding D/P pokemon, the UNLZ way is hard for some people to get (especially me, i always mess up)
I'm posting it here because you seem to be the man at programing, but i know your making other programs right now.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I think there needs to be an easier tool for adding D/P pokemon, the UNLZ way is hard for some people to get (especially me, i always mess up)
I'm posting it here because you seem to be the man at programing, but i know your making other programs right now.

Yeah that would be Awesome!
Say if you ever get some free time,
You might want to look into that Darthatron.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2008
Hey i just want 2 say thanks i've got 3 of ur programs they are all so incredibly easy to use!
Thanks so much Darthatron!

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2011
Very Cool. I found this very user friendly. The only problems were that you couldn't edit attacks and you can't edit evolution stuff. But I'm guessing you knew that already ;)

For now I can continue to use the PokeAmplifier for those things.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow this is a neat tool,
Very simple and easy to use, but it could use some more commands.

~C3LEBI

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Darthatron Sure Is Cool.

Wow, so many comments. D: Thanks guys!

Very Cool. I found this very user friendly. The only problems were that you couldn't edit attacks and you can't edit evolution stuff. But I'm guessing you knew that already ;)

For now I can continue to use the PokeAmplifier for those things.

I already have 2 programs that can do that, Attack Table Editor Pro and Evolution Editor Pro. Oh wait, ATEP isn't out yet. Uhh, forget I said anything.

Dragoon, the catch rate is how easy it is to catch the pokemon. 0 impossible and 255 being catch first shot. The Base Exp is the very minimum amount of experience that a pokemon can give at Lv. 1 (If Pidgey, for example, had a Base Exp of 255 and you killed one at level 1, then the minimum amount of Experience that you could get would be 255.), get it?

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
would any of your tools work on a mac? because there seems to be none for a mac atm.

would be very much appreciated if you could work on a mac one =]

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hmmm okay but umm i saw Blissey had base exp of 35 and like Pidgey had 255 and isn't Blissey supposed to be more exp?
and i saw rayquaza with base catch rate like 30 and like Pidgey was like 255 i think so isn't Rayquaza's catch rate supposed to be higher?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
forgive me to ask, but everytime I try to open a ROM, it always gives me a Run-time error '13'... :\

Anywho, it's a great hacking program. :)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
hmmm okay but umm i saw Blissey had base exp of 35 and like Pidgey had 255 and isn't Blissey supposed to be more exp?
and i saw rayquaza with base catch rate like 30 and like Pidgey was like 255 i think so isn't Rayquaza's catch rate supposed to be higher?

No, i think that means how much experience it grows from every battle, and pidgey is a first form, so it gains more.

and the lower the catch rate = the harder it is to catch.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

Ok this is how it is.

Catch Rate:

Lower Catch Rate = Lower Chance of catching the Pokemon.
i.e. 0 catch rate = un-catchable.
Higher Catch Rate = Higher chance of catching the Pokemon.
i.e. 255 = Always catch

Exp. Rate:

Lower Exp. Rate = Less Exp. gained in battle.
i.e. 0 Exp Rate = Minimum of 0 Exp gained in battle.
Higher Exp. Rate = More Exp. gained in battle.
i.e. 255 Exp. Rate = Minimum of 255 Exp. gained in battle.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Darthatron, This Program is Awesome! I would like to know if you could add a "Change Attack" feature for each pokemon,
What I mean is Change what levels pokemon leran attacks and change what attacks they learn on that lvl.

EX. Pidgey: 5 Sand Attack, 9 Gust, 15 Quick attack

Would that be too hard to implement? Nah, I don't think so, but if you have time, could you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back