• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I think the Net Ball thing is actually pretty cool. >.<

Anyway....

Tired. I'd like to take a moment and dedicate my lovely Nintendo USB Connector. I have done so much with it, trying to get it to REINSTALL it's driving me NUTS. SOmething's wrong somewhere, and I'm tired of it. I'm getting a router unless I can surpass the Internet Sharing error it gives me.

But back on the topic of shinies.....
I felt this way about the shiny hunting thing at the end of the day yesterday. It really was like the movie "Groundhog Day". I done my double thing for so long.... 3+ hours I'd say. Near the end my enthusiasm finally died out; "One's gotta show up sometime or another".
I don't think it's luck that I'm feeling. I think it's just my success gone to my head. XP
But I'm still searching and will for a little while tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow. Today felt very, very wasted. (We also are supposed to go eat mexican tomorrow so I'm totally looking forward to that, and maybe I'll have a Shiny to go along with the 'fiesta'.... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.)

Good luck to everyone and whatever they're going through and trying to find.

-Scep

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Hey, gangstas.
I've been up all night but somehow I forgot to get my DS out! I haven't played that thing for so long now - it's rediculous (and a bit sad). I've just been sitting here, looking around the internet, wasting the night... I just thought I'd stop by and say, "hello."
Today my friend's roommate told me that she knows a guy who always carries a deck of Pokemon cards with him in case anybody wants to play him. I regret that I'm not the kind of guy that gets really carried away with dorky yet awesome stuff anymore. That'll probably change with Diamond/Pearl... we'll see.
I'm about to try to watch a soccer game (that's why I stayed up all night - I didn't want to have to wake up before 5... so I just decided not to sleep?) - I wish you all the best of luck on your hunts.
If this message seems a bit dopey, it is not because of alcohol or drugs (they are for thugs) - it is because I'm really tired and have nothing interesting to tell you.
BYE!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey, everyone. After hunting for a few days, I finally got the ID number i wanted on my Emerald, 29299. Now, I didn't want that specifically, I just wanted an ID with many repeating numbers, and I got it! Wish me luck with hunting for Torchic :D

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well I finnished XD:GoD and didn't find a shiny shadow pokemon, I still have the pokespots though. I started in on the first of the 2 games and have 17 of the shadow pokemon on that one again... this being the game I found the shiny Shadow Heracross on

WHAT?! I SERIOUSLY didn't know you could get shinies on the GC games! How do you tell if they're shiny? Is it before or after purification?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
I still havent gotten my DS Lite bak :S Im getting it nxt weekend though cuz Ill be finished all my overdue work on monday^_^
Ontopic: Cant shiny hunt... NOOOOO!
Offtopic: go to youtube for all u KH2 fans and search "kingdom heats on crack" those r some hilarious videos enjoy^_^

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
WHAT?! I SERIOUSLY didn't know you could get shinies on the GC games! How do you tell if they're shiny? Is it before or after purification?

You can tell when the enimy uses the pokemon, though I didn't notice on mine, pure dumb luck. Two orange spheres circle around them.

LDD's update: NOTHING.

I did buy Pokemon Ranger today though so I can get Manaphy. :)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I guess I'm nobody then. >_<
I would use Colosseum for Shinies, but....I was already walking on eggshells. If I didn't feel that way, I'd use it, but I'm sticking with my GBA games.

Which, right now, my shiny hunting is on hold. I'm trying to do a major accomplishment, and I'm almost done with it, but it's time consuming. After that's done, I'll SH more.... hee hee. :D I just wish I could have them all..... oh well. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!
Muahahahaaaa!!!!! ^_^

-DDD

Years
Hmm... havent been posting here in ages, how is everyone? Btw, I got a new shiny! xD

(if you wanna know, youll have to guess (I worked my a** off getting it, and now for you guys to know, youll have to guess, :P))

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Well a few days ago I was looking at the pokemon sprites and I saw the porygon sprite. And well now I really want the shiny porygon. Mind you i'm still not giving up on the zapdos. As for the absol still no luck. Well i wish you all good luck.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
LDD's update: Still hunting shiny Slugma on Leaf Green and shiny Electrike/Manectrick on Sapphire.

Wish me good luck, ja?

Good news though, I'll be getting my 2nd GBA and my Emerald game back this weekend and be getting a DS Lite to boot! :) Then I can finnally start playing Pokemon Ranger and have my Manaphy egg ready for Diamond!

On an off note I set up a trade with a person in the UK for their shiny Torkoal, Altaria, and Golbat when we both have D/P. I hope the trades go through, shiny Altaria looks wonderful.

Ja-ne!

- - - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
*Yawn* Ummm Slugster? (Slugma..) xD
I unno

>.> Anywho, do I have a new shiny? Yes....ok..no.. xD lol

Sorry, school is back and the GBA is going back to its fav hobby, collecting dust.. XD i have basketball all weekend, as I have a big tourny comin up... so not much playing time... sorry guyz >.>

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I had an Apple Snail once, and we were always referring to him as "Slugma"; and Slugma's nickname was "Slugmuffin". However, I had named him Omnite, after Omanyte's Japanese name.

I've been sick, and haven't been able to really do much of the SRing I have wanted to do with my target, but last night I did. I was really going at it. Then I encountered it and SR'd before I checked the status screen..... The 2nd worst possible thing you can do while SR'ing; 1st being actually seeing it's a shiny then doing it.

I tell myself it wasn't a Shiny, but can't help but thinking that if it was.... I gotta start all over again.
.. Truthfully, it's like starting all over again everytime I do it because you all know it's the same chance over and over.
Meh.. I won't get it for like a month probably. My luck has been extremely bad lately, although my "Shiny Radar" has been going off, as if I'm really, really going to get it soon.

Oh, also, the Lost Cave sucks man. I've already tried it. =/ The fastest way to get Pokemon to appear there would be Sweet Scent. Not even Illuminate would spur much activity, and I myself would fear a Zubat would come up Shiny. >.< I'm phoebic about that. I dunno why. Just don't want a big pink bat when it's all said and done. :P
So do what you want; I'm sticking with the Tower once my current target is attained, and I'm not stopping until I get it.
-DDD-Wade

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Yesterday i had a snow day and today i have another one. I didnt shiny hunt yesterday because i was out in the snow but today it has all turned to ice so I will look for some new shiny's later.

Back