• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hidden Legends Hacking Team!

lazinicki

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Intro( hack of FR)

Well i havnt been in hacking for a LONG time but i got back into it but this hack that i have planned will take some help. This team will make hacks based off charters or children of charters from the main games that deserved more screen time!

- What is this Hack?
- The hack that we will start with is currently called Pokemon Yellow Platinum or Beacon Yellow! the name inst set in stone yet!

- What is the Story of this Hack?
- imagine sinnoh 15 years from now. You are Valkner's son and a protégée of Sunnyside Shore! Your dad gives you a Shinx and tells you that the time for your tranning to be the best Gym leader in Sinnoh has come. You then travel from Gym to Gym( diffrent order than DPPT, and obviosly some diffrent leaders) while getting roped up in a villans plans of a man named Charon and Jupiter( yes Team Glatic is bax) and thier Female leader Lydia!

- Other ideas?
- Day and Night
- Many Sinnoh Pokes
- New Teams
- New areas( possbily)
- New TMS
- maybe HGSS sprites
- PT tileset?
- New Rivals

- Everthying up there is only a maybe EXCEPT the second and 3! And last! so remember this IS NOT a remake of Platnium.

Ok now to the fun part joining up!

Team Prerequisite:
- Basic Knowledge

Application Form:

- What should i call u?
- What do you want to be called?

- Desired Job?
Key
*****- Need NOW
****- Need Very Soon
***- Will Need in Future
**- Need Eventually, Need More
*- Not Needed,

- Mapper ****
- Scripter *****
- Spriter ***
- Storyline Devlopers ****
- Support Banner Maker ***
- Hex Editor *****
- editors *****
- Beta Testers ***

- Past Experience
- Just curious, but what hacking work have u done in the past?

- Example of your work?
- Just give me a small taste of you mad skills!

- Contact info
- Any way i can conact you!

Team:
Me- spriter, Mapper, Ideas
War Rock exe- Inserter
So yea hopfully well all be best chums and i dont forsee anyone not getting in , but i may saw to show me more work if i dont see any effort!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Hello there!

I might consider joining once more people take intrest.

But, my skills include:
1. Mapping
2. Tile Making
3. Tile Inserting
4. Scripting (Not super crazy stuff, just general.)

I'll be watching this thread!

lazinicki

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
ur approved war rock EXE. so umm ill tell u wich pokemon need to be inserted because i dont know if all of them will.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
ur approved war rock EXE. so umm ill tell u wich pokemon need to be inserted because i dont know if all of them will.

heh, you tell me boss, i have many sinnoh, not all of them mine but... anyway just give me the ROM iand i'll start replacing, i'll even give them moves with Y.A.P.E. and nice little sprites lol

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
wah hack's sprites; when i was appling i h=just chose random sprites from my library:cool:
ok
I will join later on. I am too busy at the time.
My skills:
Mapping
Sprite Indexing
Overworld editing

Note I may join later on.

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
Application Form:

- What should i call u? Alamos
- What do you want to be called? Alamos

- Desired Job?

Skills: Starter Changer,Evolution Editor,TitleScreen Cry Changer,Shiny Event Maker, and Moveset Editing. Thats about it i think.

- Past Experience
- Just curious, but what hacking work have u done in the past? Pokemon DeathWish

- Example of your work? Will provide once you notify me which position i have gained.
- Just give me a small taste of you mad skills!

- Contact info: Drop me a pm.
- Any way i can conact you!

Back