• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how to edit sprites in Windows 7?

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
hi,

i havent found how to insert sprites in windows 7.
everything is based on windows XP :(

can you help me?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
errr use programs like paint.net, photoshop, paintshop (any that open png with transparent backgrounds so probably not ms paint) there are probably more program examples like gimp but i can not think of them

SSJ4 Umbreon

Pokemon Master
Years
use ms paint and create the sprites then download paint.net once its done click on the wand tool on the side click the background so all the white is highlighted with a blue net looking thing then you just have to press delete then save it as what ever the male sprite is called or female then put it in graphics folder hope this helps you.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Or you can make your picture transparent in RMXP and edit a pic in MS paint. thats what I do :)

Back