• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grant a wish & a bonus! (must be Pokemon related!)

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, and they are good enough that you can help them without offending them. That and they are fun to help. And they breathe breath mints.

I wish Meowstic had a Mega Evolution.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
granted, it's your starter and the mega evolution item comes with it...

I wish Reshiram would lick my face with her large legendary tongue to wake me up if my alarm doesn't wake me up...

EWWW buit nonetheless GRANTED, + she also uses flamethrower to make you bacon each morning and brings it to your bed. YOLO right?

I wish there was a pokemon based off of Mentos.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Granted, and there is another Pokemon made specially like Coca Cola. What a surprising combination they are!

Now, what I would wish for is to actually be a trainer in the Pokémon world. (Original, isn't it?)

Emerald_Fire

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, and you're the player character in a new dynamic game where you can join the evil team.

I wish for a Pokemon game just like what I said.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
granted, you get a free copy of the game

I wish I owned the deed/property for Dragonspiral Tower and I lived there with a Reshiram that is my wife...

Granted and on top of everything else i granted you, you have cute pseudo-legendary kids.

I wish Barry never existed.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
granted, you don't have a rival now and can focus on bettering your team

I wish Reshiram was female, knew Attract, and would use Attract on me any time she wanted loving

Granted, and you marry in a really nice ceremony with Jinx, Jiglipuff and Exploud as musical act.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
I wish for Ninetales to be a legendary pokemon that plays a major role in the next Gen 7 games.

Granted, he is yours and he has a special pickup ability that makes him only find masterballs.

I didn't wish last time :( so i'll do it now:

I wish for a Console with a controller that is only able to run pokemon games on 1080p

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted you knock out a strong Pokémon and your Magikarp went from lvl 5 to lvl 20 in one battle and evolved

I wish I could drink water from a Palkia's water attack (water attacks come from a Pokémon's mouth)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
granted you knock out a strong Pokémon and your Magikarp went from lvl 5 to lvl 20 in one battle and evolved

I wish I could drink water from a Palkia's water attack (water attacks come from a Pokémon's mouth)

Granted, the klegendary water gives you eternal life.

I wish For a pokemon based off of a guitar and his name was "Johnlen" (HAHA...John Lennon pun...dang.)

Last edited:

Emerald_Fire

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, and it's a sick Steel type with an ability that prevents super-effective hits from hitting, like an inverse Wonder Guard.

I wish for a giant Torterra with the world on its back. And yes, it is Torterras all the way down.

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Granted. but only you know the secret of it's occurring.
I wish for Zygarde to be Poison/Rock so it is stronger than both Xernas and Yveltal.

Last edited:

Emerald_Fire

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, and the only Pokemon that can stop it is the only fully evolved Pokemon that shares its new typing - Magnezone. It's an absolute tie. (What, Magnezone deserve some aid, too.)

I wish for more clothes for the male player character.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Granted, and the only Pokemon that can stop it is the only fully evolved Pokemon that shares its new typing - Magnezone. It's an absolute tie. (What, Magnezone deserve some aid, too.)

I wish for more clothes for the male player character.

Granted, you have an unlimited private wardrobe in your bedroom closet and you also find Narnia.

I wish for a new main character in the anime 'cause Ash sucks.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Sorry, not gonna happen...

Instead, an alternate Pokemon anime will premiere starring a new character. As an added bonus, you can download the first episode off the official website after it premieres.

Ghost type is so OP. I wish there was a new type added to the charts that is super effective against Ghost (as well as being immune to it).

Back