• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Mood Currently?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
What is your mood currently? How do you feel right now? Do you always feel this way?

I feel very odd right now. How about you?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I feel annoyed at my mom for letting me online for such a short period of time. o.o; and annoyed at my mom for nagging at me to study algebra and annoyed at my brother for not helping me scan my picture... Grrr.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Miyu-chan said:
I feel annoyed at my mom for letting me online for such a short period of time. o.o; and annoyed at my mom for nagging at me to study algebra and annoyed at my brother for not helping me scan my picture... Grrr.
feel like i'm dead... so tired even if I just woke up from a 14 hour sleep... x_x
I wonder *who* is responsible for that... *cough cough ahem ahem*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
mad...angry...totally outraged at my mom...

I was up until almost two in the morning with my friends doing...teenage boy stuff :tired:
and she has the nerve to wake me up at 8:00 by screaming at me to clean up the whole fuggin house for Christmas...as if we were gonna hve people over (which we definitely were not!)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Lol tmbjr, I would go psycho

I got 2 modds:One, I am happy, since it's Christmas, and two, bored, I've hardly done anything all break.I'm gonna call some friends soon, see if we can do anything

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I was kind of depressed for most of the day and I only started to perk up now. (I think I was just dreading the long mass I just had to attend.) ^_^ I'm really happy right now. Especially since I get food in a few seconds. o____o I haven't eaten all day and I've been out shopping and stuff. *runs to table* XD

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
I'm annoyed because I'm going to have to go spend two hours in a church in a little while... ARARGAHARGHRAR*bites tabletop*

Cherrim

Years
Keleri said:
I'm annoyed because I'm going to have to go spend two hours in a church in a little while... ARARGAHARGHRAR*bites tabletop*
I feel your pain. @_@;; Sing songs over and over in your head. That worked for me today. ^_^;; I also spent most of the time trying to make sure my math teacher didn't see me. o_O; She lives in my area and goes to my church. It's scary.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I feel happy that its Christmas Eve! The other reason's cus I saved up 60 bucks!!! I need 40 more to get a new scanner! ^_^ I wanna show off my real art someday o_o;

The other reason is cus I got 445 posts!!! ^_^ I wanna get to 1,000, don't ask why O_o;

*gets killed by happiness*

Cherrim

Years
o_o I don't even know how many posts I have right now. It's something around 600 I think. >_>;; Good luck on getting the extra $60, though. ^^

;_; I can't find the program I use to burn CDs... and I'm supposed to be burning one for my dad right now. *pathetic*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
You can always download the Nero demo and use it if you have nothing else. Only works for thirty days, but you can?t procrastinate that much right?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
frostweaver said:
feel like i'm dead... so tired even if I just woke up from a 14 hour sleep... x_x
I wonder *who* is responsible for that... *cough cough ahem ahem*
lol, that's about how long I stayed in bed yesterday. What's worse is my friend came over before I got up, then he wouldn't leave my room, bleh.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years

*wonders why this dead topic got revived...*
*is currently annoyed and irritated as swarming little kids just visited his house*
*hates so much people... and feels even more irritated when they're trying to pull the hand away from my pet mouse to click on his warcraft 3 character to just walk into enemy base*
*is still annoyed...*
*is even more annoyed now as his mom just scolded at him for "why aren't you studying"*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I should be studying. *Cough* What did I just say? I didn't say anything!! *Runs off*

I feel... physically dry and emotionally dumb. =P

Back