• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're my idol! Hang out with me!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance. He is my idol and hero and I would do anything to meet him.

Years
Kim Jong Un. We can connect over basketball and discuss our master plans for ensuring world peace.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Simon Neil (lead singer/guitar of Biffy Clyro), without a shadow of a doubt. The thought of getting to hear his accent in person or chill and play guitar with him or something is just... perfect *.* He's such a wonderful person and incredibly talented at that so I'd pounce at any chance to meet him.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm not the biggest fan of hers or anything, but I imagine hangin' with Beyonce for a day would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I wouldn't particularly want to do anything special but just experiencing how she lives her life would be an experience in itself.

Back