• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(*) The FNA Fanclub (*)

Years
welcome to the Fan club of teh awesome person that be FNA. She's an awesome artist never fails to make sure she lives up to expentations. basically SHE PWNZ

Owner:
Blazin Espio

Co-owners:
Porygon and Cybex

members:
Porygon
Strider
Stevo
Cybex Mewtwo
Hinoshi
Dark Quill
Signomi
Suki
Kid Frost

Person you joined to worship:
FNA duh ??

Join teh FNA club. if ya don't go get eaten by toast okay...

JOIN

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Plz can i join, i dont know her but id like to ^^

Years
yay 2 new members.. I'll add you two the to members list.

we need to talk about FNA and her awesomeness :P

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
^_^ I dont know what to say, Thank you so much Blaze :hugs:, Revived at last my Fantenom(erk... wha) is back oO! Nya. Just like befor =D Ya join the fan club and you get to chat with me and all sorts of stuff ^^ Ask quesitons,make activies and such =D only thing that cant be done like last time is Making Requests. All Requests must be done in the Clair relaited and devoted request shack that is shown in my Signature.

Anybody is welcome to join =D and I hope many of those that joined befor my long absents in August of this year will come back ^^ I apoligize for my absents though, I did not meen to leave but alot was happening in my personal life T_T..

Just like last time =3 anybody who joins will also get a special badge XD this time it's not a huge post-it for your signature, just a icon about 50X50 pixels^^.Thanks again Blaze, this meens alot to be back in action ^^ So Active and lively *_* And what you said about me was really touching as well, i must repay you somehow.:hug: And KidFrost, I'm Lucia ^^ One of the oekakiMasters in Smeargles canvas oekaki RBLMD oekaki and Pokemon Heaven oekaki, know as one of the oekaki freaks on the frontears of Deviantart.com, Friends with Forest(aka) Yayster =3 . I've been in the art gallery almost the same time Forest became moderator o.o I just didint join with a name till october of last year ^^

Edit: WHoa EEK! O_O I didint see you guys all talking when I was making this post, thank you so much for joining Faith :hugs: and thanks to Suki for wanting to know me ^^ I really love meeting new people. And yeah the co-owners are best to pick when a sertan amount of members join o_o which shouldint be long... wow two members already

Edit again: And thanks strider for such a cool post about meh ^_^ Your banners almost compleat btw, absol is wicked *_*... And thanks for joining:hugs:

Last edited:
Years
Its okay FNA. I can rhyme all the time. O.o

okay I'll stop now *ish stared at*

first question: When did you start drawing?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
:stars at rhyme : O.o ok...ay. :glomp: lolXD!!!
On to the question =D I started drawing by hand when my father helped me at the age of 5, then he left my family for several years and I never saw him again intill the beginning of when I was 16. Ten years ?? but since then my artwork was use in a way to suppress the pain of knowing he left due to compeating for silly love of money with my mom. Not long after I was 9 years old I stoped for a short time due to some personal matters and I didint get back to it till I was 13 and by then I forgot everything.

So I started from ground zero again with the help of my mom who was once in the art instatute of chicago and since then I found oekaki when I became 16 then I started computer art and it brought me to what I am now . All together I have been on and off drawing for over 12 years. =D but no matter what I still remember when I saw pokemon and it inspired me to get back into drawing. Hens why I am here today as a oekakier and not the artist I useta call myself =3, in a quick change of events my mind matured slightly and I became more aware that my artwork could be better so when I became 14 I actualy started online lessones and I tought myself most of the oekaki work cause I acutaly never read a t00t in my life X_X some are too long and just dont get to the point. lolXD i'm a hypacrit...

So in a short turm =D I've been a hand artist since I was 5, stoped at 9 for four years and got back to it till now and I'm 18 years old. Then I started oekaki when I was 16 and I've been at it for almost two years.

Edit: you have too Ken, thanks for joining ^^ The badge I have in planning for the signature thing is still in work o.o but I will mail it to everybody first thing tomorrow... I wasint expecting this to go so well ^-^!!:dances:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
=3 I dont know why but that tongue face is sooo adorible XD maybe I can find something to make out of that.. And thanks I was hoping it would sound alright ^_^.

I may need to leave soon guys, my mom wants me offline so my sister can call if anything comes up, I'll be back asap and if not tonight I wish you all alot of sweet dreams and thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this fan club ^_^ I'm so happy and this really made today great!.

Oh and if Tony (aka) Porygon joins today or tomorrow o.o Be sure to let him know I'll be back asap.... athough I just did XD nvm. Love ya'll :huggles everyone. And thanks again Blaze this is awesome^_^

Back