• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It won't evolve by level. It will have to hold a certain item and level up.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2014
i think by putting this hack in the emulation section, u will get a lot more feedback :)

anways keep up the good work!!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It's not a hack. That's why I don't put it in the emulation section.
It's a game made with RPG Maker XP.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Hello. This sounds interesting so I'll help. Could I be in charge of designing like 150 new Pokemon. Heres my thread Here

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Well, I'm not looking for Pokémon designers, as I already have four, including myself.
Besides, I already have evolutions of most of the Pokémon you mentioned designed and drawn :P.

Update

I've decided it's time to reveal the starter Pokémon!
494dipleafcc5.png

Dipleaf, the Seed Dino Pokémon. It stays out in the sun for as long as it can, as it gets its energy from the sun's rays.
497charcubcu0.png

Charcub, the Young Bear Pokémon. It is a cute, lovable creature. However, hugging it may have burning consequences.
500axolitlgg3.png

Axolitl, the Amphibian Pokémon. It swims swiftly in water, its normal habitat. However, it cannot move as swiftly on land with its stubby legs.

And another animation, this time of the starter selection scene (again, large file size, but not quite as large ;))
Spoiler:

So, what do you think?

Update 2:
I made another, better title sequence animation.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Well, looking at your thread, you only seem to have names. Besides, most of your suggestions are evos of old Pokémon, and I already have enough of those. Four designers is easily enough for a game.

Oh yes, and anyone who hasn't seen, I updated the first post with the starters and some more animations.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
If you'd read the first post, you'd know I'm looking for spriters, musicians and moves/abilities/items.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
um is the site bugged Im looking here and there and all the posts I read are coming back as Unread since march 4th something is fishy

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Yeah, the forum messed up, so it was restored to a backup. This means everything that happened since the 4th is gone.

Anyone who posted ideas, could you please repost them?

Anyway, I'll post all the deleted stuff as soon as I can.

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2008
This looks absolutely AMAZING! Can't wait to try it out :) Nice new pokemon too (Y)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I'll make up some new stuff for ya!

Moves:
Hell Flame
Type: FIR
Damage: --
Accuracy: --
Powers up the users attack and SP. Attack using a flame from hell.

Diamond Claw:
Type: NRM
Damage: 75
Accuracy: 95
Slashes the foe with diamond hard claws.

Toxic Blast:
Type: PSN
Damage: 90
Accuracy: 75
May induce a poison similar to TOXIC.

Wink:
Accuracy: 100
Causes the foe to fall in love.

Death Drain:
Type: DRK
Damage: 95
Accuracy: 65
Uses dark forces to drain the foe's health.

Sturdy Fist:
Type: RCK
Increases Attack

Wax Trap:
Type: GST
Prevents Escape

Cosmic Beam:
Type: PSY
Accuracy: 90
A strong beam of concentrated light, may induce flinching.

Weed Killer:
Type: PSN
Weakens the power of Grass Type moves.

Hyper Thrash:
Type: DRG
Damage: 100
Accuracy: 85
A full out physical attack, causes recoil damage.

Lightning Rod:
Type: ELC
Creates a lighting Rod to take its place in battle. Converts all electric attacks into health.

Black Mail:
Accuracy: 75
Causes foe's team damage every turn in double battles.

Demon Claw:
Type: DRK
Damage: 65
Accuracy: 100
Slashes with enchanted claws.

Sixth Sense:
Type: PSY
Increases evasiveness.

Static Shock:
Type: ELC
Never misses, may cause paralyze.

Last edited:
Years
LONG POST ALERT!

Out of request by Wichu, I shall repost my ideas, just an-noted. Some might be missing, because a few of my last ideas were off the top of my head. Also, some names might be different, as I didn't have the names picked out yet for my never-gonna-happen hack, just an idea.
~Rename 'Burn Heal', 'Ice Heal', And 'PRZ Heal' to 'Aloe Vera', 'Heat Pad', and 'Relaxant', respectively.
~Add new 'Full' Restores (Note, name as needed. These names are disposable.)
~~~Small Restore: Heals Status, and only 100 HP, but cheaper.
~~~Wide Restore: Heals Status and 'Hidden' statuses, such as Attraction, Confusion, or being Wrapped, etc
~~~Giga Restore: Heals Status, even fainted, and all HP as if Pokemon just came from a Pokemon Center (NEW IDEA! If used on an un-fainted Pokemon in battle, also heals 'hidden' statuses like Wide Restore. Wow. They just kinda fly in from left field, don't they? lulz.)
~Another New Idea: Perhaps 'Fossils' for non-extinct Pokemon, that have different move-sets or something, as if they developed new abilities over time?
~ 'Max' items for more than just 'PP Max', like 'HP Max', 'Calcium Max', etc.
~'Ability Up' and 'Ability Max' (man that'd be worth some dough!) that act the same as Calcium, HP Up, etc, except they effect all stats at once.
~A Rare Candy-like Item that also gives EVs before leveling the Pokemon, so that you wouldn't have to worry about missing out on a whole level of valuable EVs. Rare Cookie? Rare Pie? Rare Rice Ball? etc.
~New Rods and Modified original rods
~~~Old rod: catches starter-level Pokemon. Pokemon Encountered depends on fishing source.
~~~Good Rod: Catches Average Level Pokemon. Pokemon Encountered depends on fishing source.
~~~Great Rod: Catches Average Level Deep-Sea Pokemon
~~~Super Rod: Catches Upper Level Pokemon (river, ocean, and deep-sea Pokemon)
~~~Top Rod: Catches High Level Pokemon (levels 50-60 area)(river, ocean, and deep-sea Pokemon)
~Revival of Apricorns. Here's some ideas for additional apricorns I had:
~~~Orange Apricorn -> New Ball: Better catch rate for Pokemon species you do not have.
~~~Clear Apricorn -> Copy Ball: Acts exactly like the last Pokeball you used (stock up for inf. Masterballs!)
~~~Violet Apricorn -> Power Ball: Better at catching higher-level Pokemon
~~~Indigo Apricorn -> Weakening Ball: Caught Pokemon reduces its level to 1, becomes its lowest stage, and its stats are minimized, as if It was newly hatched.
~Perhaps some new Mail Stationaries? How about bringing back ones from G/S/C?
~How about new legendaries that balance out other legendaries or add to the flair?
~~~Clorotro (Cloro=Clhlorophyll + Tro=Quatro) Grass/Flying legendary bird.
~~~Perhaps modifying Ho-Oh to be an alternative to fire/flying, as we've already had a fire/flying legendary: Moltres.
~~~Chilltran: Water/Steel - opposite Heatran
~~~How about a ???/Dragon 'Angel' Pokemon opposite demonic looking Giratina (see 'Arceus' below for what I mean about ??? type)
~~~Maybe a 'full moon' alternate to Cresselia?
~~~(New Idea!): Maybe an 'evolved' version of Phione, which breeds out a baby form of 'Manaphy'? Which as you know, breeds out a Phione?
~~~ Serebii.net points out that there is a '???' type Arceus programmed into the game, but no ??? plate and only one ??? move. Perhaps you could expand on this? Make a ??? plate and a multitude of ??? type attacks, which have their own weakness/resistance table?
~RE: Rainbow Wing/Silver Wing. When used in the right place, item vanishes, and you encounter Ho-Oh/Lugia. I had some alternatives. (Note. Names may be different, as many were off the top of my head.) I chose 'feather' instead of 'wing' because if it was a wing, how would they fly?
~~~Blue Feather - Articunoo
~~~Yellow Feather - Zapdos
~~~Red Feather - Moltres
~~~Green Feather - 'Clorotro'
~~~Mind's Eye - Mewtwo
~~~Pure Heart - Mew
~~~Thunder Claw - Raikou
~~~Fire Claw - Entei
~~~Wind Claw - Suicune
~~~Silver Feather - Lugia
~~~Rainbow Feather - Ho-oh
~~~Chrono Leaf - Celebi
~~~Brown Stone - Regirock
~~~Blue Stone - Regice
~~~Grey Stone - Registeel
~~~Transparent Stone - Regigigas
~~~Red Egg Stone - Latias
~~~Blue Egg Stone - Latios
~~~Blue Orb - Kyogre
~~~Red Orb - Groudon
~~~Strato Orb - Rayquaza
~~~Hope Tag - Jirachi
~~~Virus Vial - Deoxys
~~~Broken Transceiver - Rotom
~~~Pixie Dust - Uxie
~~~Spirit Ball - Mespirit
~~~Elf Magic - Azelf
~~~Grand Diamond - Dialga
~~~Grand Pearl - Palkia
~~~Molten Gemstone - Heatran
~~~Frozen Gemstone - 'Chilltran'
~~~Black Spire - Giratina (named it a spire, because he has no feathers. Just Spires)
~~~White Feather - 'Angel' alternate to Giratina
~~~Lunar Feather - Cresselia
~~~Full Feather - 'Full Moon' alternate
~~~Rare Egg - Manaphy (or Phione, if you go with my 'Phione - ? - ? - Manaphy' idea
~~~Black Smoke - Darkrai
~~~Small Flower - Shaymin
~~~Unknown Object - Arceus
~Differences in gender, metallic Pokemon, different colored Pokemon (Idea was ousted, due to the 'Duh!' factor.)
~Maybe modify breeding so that Pokemon specie, attacks, etc are randomized between the 2 parents rather than 'female specie' 'male attacks'. Or perhaps only some of them.
~(My favorite idea): All Pokemon have a gender AND can breed, including ditto. As well, legendaries are harder to breed, can only breed with their own specie or a similar legendary. Legendary birds (including Latias/os) , legendary dogs, Mewtwo/Mew/Celebi, Regis, are just some of the breeding groups I came up with.

And that's all I remember. It doesn't matter to me if you credit me or not. I don't mind either way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Thanks! As I said, here's some updates that were lost in the backup:
QuickPokeSwitch4.gif
QuickPokeSwitch3.gif

Switching Pokémon without going into the Pokémon menu. Just hold Shift and press up or down on the Start menu.
Ardi81Moves1.gif
SoulExodus.gif

Some moves by Ardi81.
Thunder.gif

Thunderrr!!! A quick test - the animations are placeholders.

Anyway, I will be uploading any new images to a Photobucket account I made for the game, so you can see all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back