• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How to remove the Mini statistics?

Years
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do I remove the Mini Statistics in my profile? It's blocking alot of things and getting annoying, especially when I'm trying to write VMs and reading them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Sorry, you can't remove the mini statistics section. :(

Though you could maybe try different padding ('cause that's probs the issue from a guess without looking at your profile - but if you're not using padding, then I'm not sure). However, you can click
collapse_generic.gif
and it'll collapse it (or the button that appears on the side of the mini statistics, but that's the best you can do).

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I am... confused as to how it's blocking your VMs and whatnot. o.O

That sounds a bit like a bug and less like what it normally does. Perchance could you post your browser and browser version and/or post a screenshot of the problem? It would help me (and others trying to help) to understand better.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Are you trying to access PC through a mobile device? I just recently got on PC through my 3DS to check out the browser and when I looked at my profile it was all smashed together. Hiroshi Sotomura is working on a mobile skin, but afaik you can't really do anything about it if that's the issue. ;x

Back