• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's Your Current Team?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
We used to have a thread like this right here, but it hasn't been active in over a month, so thought I should just re-create it. Basically, this the place where you could share us your team set-up! Every time you make changes to your team, you may post here.

At the moment, I have Talonflame, Chesnaught, Blastoise, Lucario, Blissey, and Espeon. Blastoise, Chesnaught, and Blissey act as walls, and the rest are sweepers. This isn't really a great team, but it's not bad either; been able to win a few online matches with it. :]

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Currently, this is the team I'm frequently using.
Greninja, Helioptile, Girafarig, Trevenant, Charizard, Sandslash.

It's not a great build, but I won a few matches with this team. :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Mine's currently:

Scizor
Ability: Technician
Item: Choice Band
Moves: U-turn, Pursuit, Bullet Punch, Brick Break

Heatran
Ability: Flash Fire
Item: Air Balloon
Moves: Earth Power, Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon

Ditto
Ability: Imposter
Item: Choice Scarf
Moves: Transform

Greninja
Ability: Protean
Item: Focus Sash
Moves: Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Grass Knot

Rotom-W
Ability: Levitate
Item: Leftovers
Moves: Hydro Pump, Will-O-Wisp, Volt Switch, Protect

Garchomp
Ability: Sand Veil (banned, I know, but I don't exploit it)
Item: Life Orb
Moves: Fire Fang, Outrage, Earthquake, Iron Head

Most of these Pokemon are severely overused, so it's a bit of a boring team, but I have a lot of success with it.

I'm very surprised that no-one else seems to use Ditto; in fact, I have never seen anyone else use it. It's probably the best Pokemon on my team too. It counters every sweeper out there, including Mega Kangaskhan, and usually no-one is prepared to deal with it, which often means I can take down at least one extra Pokemon.

JessicaB

MommyGamer!
Years
Right now I have Linoone, Zorua (WT!) and Espurr (close to evolving, and it's the female one). Those are really my only set members at the moment. I have most of the starters from every game, but I've never fallen in love with any of them. Linoone joined my team as a zigzagoon, my plan being for it to be my hm/tm pokemon, but it kind of stuck with me. I lurve it at this point.

Now I'm only just now at Shalour City after starting a new save, so my team may change, but it works for now. I rotate different pokemon in the last three slots as needs change. Right now I have staravia, vullaby and frogadier because I'm about to battle with Calem and then Korrina.

So yeah. Not perfect, but it works.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
Is this for current play-though teams or our current competitive team?.. I'll post both anyway :D

In game, I have three Pokémon so far;
025.png
002.png
004.png

Pikachu Lv.17 Ivysaur Lv.16 Charmander Lv.10

I only have one competitive team at the moment since I restarted my game..
235.png
681.png
006.png
184.png
706.png
709.png

van Gogh Lv.50 Excalibur Lv.50 Vulthuryol Lv.50 Bubblegum Lv.50 Goozilla Lv.50 Mourningwood Lv.50

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
I've been working so hard to EV train my Pokémon so I have many good ones but usually I prefer to have Pidgeot, Azumarill (got it trained last Friday finally because been lazy lately), Volcarona, Blastoise (awesome Defenses and when in Mega form it can also nuke almost every Pokémon), Tyrantrum and Lucario.

My team varies from time to time and I try to test new strategies etc. so I change my team almost non-stop. :P

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I actually have 2 teams in Pokemon Y - I have two different copies of the game.

My original Y (which I bought on release date)
This game I already defeated E4 and Diantha, using this one 4 purposes:
Masuda Method
Breeding
WiFi team skills [improving]
Completing PokeDex
Spoiler:

My other team is similar, but I"m only at the 5th gym. Haven't continued since December 25th, I will continue soon.
Bought another copy of Pokemon Y before I left on a trip to Oregon, bought on Dec 11th.
Spoiler:

I already have plans for 3 future teams, one of them [my own cat team] I'm desperate to get started.

Years
My first team would be ( Espeon, Glaceon, Jolteon, Sylveon, Umbreon, and i didn't yet pick mega evolution one) :D

So far i only did 3v3 battles with Espeon, Jolteon and Charizard Y.

Years
My nuzlocke team is Greninja, Pidgeot, Lucario, Vileplume, and my two shiny pokemon Diggersby and Houndoom. Huge weakness to fighting, I know.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
So I made a little progress today in game and managed to evolve my Charmander into Charmeleon and I also received a Squirtle through wonder trade so I now have my fourth member!

025.png
002.png
005.png
007.png

Pikachu Lv.19 Ivysaur Lv.17 Charmeleon Lv.18 Squirtle Lv.8

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now my team consists of Skarmory, Snorlax, Dragonite, Venusaur, Salamence, and Blaziken. I'd post levels and movepools as well but I'm still in the process of developing the final mold for this team as of typing this up and I may end up switching out a few team members like Skarmory for Ferrothorn, Snorlax for Tyranitar, and Venusaur for Aegislash at some point in time if I ever really feel like it.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
My main team that I used for the main story is Greninja, Charizard, Blaziken, Tyrantrum, Trevenant and Xerneus. All are in the low 90's. I've been raising different teams recently.

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
Years
I beat the game with Chesnaught, Azumarill, Ampharos, Charizard, Nidoking and Aegislash. At least I think that was my team way back when I beat the E4.

blue

gucci
Years
In Pokémon X in which I've defeated the Elite Four, my team goes something like this;

delphox.gif
talonflame.gif
malamar.gif
aurorus.gif
clawitzer.gif
klefki.gif

All ranging between Level 60 & Level 65.

Back