• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Torzach: The Legend Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Whew, I thought this was out of action permanently when I saw it was closed in the Hacks Showcase. I loved it back then so nothing's different now.
Thanks for your support.
So people, no updates, not because we don't have any, but because I just want to say that we're only a few days from an Alpha. I believe all we have to sort out is overworlds. If you are any good at overworlds, we need you *Points finger like Uncle Sam*

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Hi all, recently joined up the team as spriter. :3 Working on the grass gymleader.
grassgymleader.png

Last edited:
Years
Well, lot of people probably don't post here because they think this is never gonna finish, because this was so old project in hack showcase or wherever, and 95% of hacks and started games are never finished so I don't blame them.

The game itself looks great.

Well, because posting this was so much pain in my butt, you better finish the game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Well, lot of people probably don't post here because they think this is never gonna finish, because this was so old project in hack showcase or wherever, and 95% of hacks and started games are never finished so I don't blame them.

Well, because posting this was so much pain in my butt, you better finish the game.

Well, that was...rude. You know you didn't HAVE TO post here right? You could've spent your valuable time elsewhere, doing something constructive instead of leaving a mostly negative comment. Games take time to make. If their game is taking to long to be developed for your patience, then go play some other game. Don't come to someone else's game thread being so negative, pessimistic, and rude. If "posting this was so much pain in your butt," you should've just NOT POSTED IT. They don't have to do anything because of your demands. You're not a king buddy, sorry to inform you.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017

wow you are demanding MegaMaccer to finish his game. Then you have no idea what a retard you look like right now. A lot of hard work goes into making games, and there not finished in 2 seconds. If you want a game so bad get off your troll but and make one

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
One day it's a hack and now it has evolved into a game. Wow. It looks real good, I like the Fakemon and the mapping looks great.

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
Wow I wish the website was actually updated :/
I've been on the old proboards site extremely frequently!

MegaMaccer

Years
I think Torzach's over people. Hate to break the news, but I just don't have the time, and my teams dropped off. It really pains me to say this guys, but I just can't fit it into my schedule anymore. If anyone would like to pick up the baton, or if you just want to comment, rage, or tell me off, let me know on my profile. VM's or PM's are welcome. Again, really sorry guys, but I just don't have the time anymore.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^well that's a shame, I mean if you were anywhere near a demo you could always upload it just to give people one last look.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
I think Torzach's over people. Hate to break the news, but I just don't have the time, and my teams dropped off. It really pains me to say this guys, but I just can't fit it into my schedule anymore. If anyone would like to pick up the baton, or if you just want to comment, rage, or tell me off, let me know on my profile. VM's or PM's are welcome. Again, really sorry guys, but I just don't have the time anymore.

That's really quite sad to hear. Do you think you'd start a new project with a new team, starting completely from scratch? It would just be a shame to see your game-making talent wasted.

I wish you all the best.

MegaMaccer

Years

That's really quite sad to hear. Do you think you'd start a new project with a new team, starting completely from scratch? It would just be a shame to see your game-making talent wasted.

I wish you all the best.
If I could find a new team, one that would be willing and enthusiastic, then I'd be happy to start a new project. My "talent" lies mainly in writing and managing a project, which basically renders me useless without a team. So, to whom it may concern, MegaMaccer is willing to start a new project if he gets a new, enthusiastic team, who'll stick with him.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^I just noticed your overworlds were in FRLG, why is that?
Anyhow, I hope you can find a team.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Rage. I had such high hopes too. Fare well, hopefully you can at least pawn off all of your hard work on another. I know the fakedex was what originally drew me to the hack thread, that was really high quality stuff. Someone else should be able to use it with your permission.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Its a shame your ending it, but do you think you could atleast post the sprites for the starters, i like them so much and they fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back