• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret[The Return]

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Update: It's not much, but I've started to insert the 4th gen legendaries. They do not have pokedex entries, but they are catchable. (I inserted over the ???s) Also trying to
do some stuff with features from JPAN's engine. Thank you JPAN, Wichu, and 874521.

Last edited:

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
Years
---

I'm really sorry that i must say this but, maybe you should make better trainer sprites...

Jerme

stupid
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
this is really dumb, but you should make the ? disk and the ?? catchable...just for the heck of it

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
so whats up with the cave after you beat the second gym.. i dont see a way past those breakable rocks and theres no rocksmash anywhere?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2016
this game looks cool an idea i have for this is make it so you are the main guy in collosseum looking to start a new life!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Nice! The tileset is awesome :D

cool titlescreen. good luck with this hack i hope you do great

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Thanks guys. :)

Update: I haven't done much towards inserting more legendaries and such like I said I was. Instead I'm working on the third gym and doing some research.

Years
I think the story plot in this hack is incredible. Keep up the good work. Personally I am not a huge fan of the 3 starter pokemon as I don't really use any of them ever. But I'll be interested in following this

Years
I've looked at the maps, and they all seem to be sloppy. It just seems the trees were randomly placed there. There are also way to much space in the routes. I suggest when making a map you make a base of trees around the map and think where the connections are going to be then think about what you want to be in the map, because it seems you just put anything into your maps. But one map I thought was really good and that was Route 5, but it still needs improving a bit.

Years
Okay. Also, some mapping errors. In Route 1B, you've got problems with the jumping ledges, because if you jump down you'll land on little trees at the bottom right, and the other error is you'll get stuck if you jump down the little ledge because there are trees there and well you'll be stuck.

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
Yo Megiddo-san! Ogenki desu ka? hehe. Animes rock!

I see you have great screenshots there. BTW, it's a nice Hack.

I hope you enjoy making it as I've enjoyed reading and viewing it!

I'm really looking forward to this Hack Megiddo-san!

Wish you all the Best of Luck! More power!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
Hey this is a really nice hack you have here. I like the opening music, the overall theme. Masterfully created world man, definitely a top choice in my book

Back