• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon light platnium

do you want dawn sprite or misty sprite

• misty

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • dawn

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
Years
I'll claim one of the later gym leaders, and could you make it dragon/fire type (just to be different)

I could lend my assistance as a midi composer if you need it. (proof of work is in my own hacks thread in the scrapbox, Reign of Fire)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
I'll claim one of the later gym leaders, and could you make it dragon/fire type (just to be different)

I could lend my assistance as a midi composer if you need it. (proof of work is in my own hacks thread in the scrapbox, Reign of Fire)
...uh...i claimed the final one...the 16th that is...but if you want to be a later one go right ahead :)

SOUTHPARKBOY

I own:POKEMON SPACIAL QUEST
Years
READ THIS
thats a sweet hack and i have played the beta version of the game and i must say i am impressed
so i was wondering that if i can get some people to help and if you could get some people to help
then i was hoping we could start on a pretty amazing hack....cause well i am pretty good at spriting
and you know allot of people who could assist in making the game and you are probabley pretty good
at hacking yourself so please reply at [email protected] please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
READ THIS
thats a sweet hack and i have played the beta version of the game and i must say i am impressed
so i was wondering that if i can get some people to help and if you could get some people to help
then i was hoping we could start on a pretty amazing hack....cause well i am pretty good at spriting
and you know allot of people who could assist in making the game and you are probabley pretty good
at hacking yourself so please reply at [email protected] please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh don't mind me fixing your post but... U mean they... Cause i don't really see that the "owner" did anything yet...

GamePlayer

Banned
Years
i would rather be making banners, sprites are a bit hard but i can do some.
here is what i did
bannerwi8.gif

you like?

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Lol... I could have fixed your ugly banners... But i don't feel like it. If you don't make a good thing from this "Hack" i will not help you anymore dude. its been 1 page and no update... How lame.

GamePlayer

Banned
Years
i think its a work in progress, give him time its his first hack i am still doing mine and i haven't even done the map after 5 months. but i have given up to hard.

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
i think its a work in progress, give him time its his first hack i am still doing mine and i haven't even done the map after 5 months. but i have given up to hard.

Well you don't really know how lazy this dude is... And he always says... I can't do this... i can't do that... but idc. I just want to see something out of this hack...

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Well you don't really know how lazy this dude is... And he always says... I can't do this... i can't do that... but idc. I just want to see something out of this hack...
Hey, don't bash. If you think that, don't say it. It's offending.

ashandmisty4evermore: Yo what percentage of the beta is it up to? And I got sappy working again! I can music hack now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back