• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
"Hey man, where the hell were you last night?" Seth chimmed sarcastically as soon as the pair of Trainers entered the room. He tried to make it seem as though he hadn't been ditched, however Seth smirked a bit when it didn't seem that way, being he was accompanied by Maya. He then put his attention to said girl and nodded. "Indeed you have just in ti-"

Seth was cut off the the announcer welcoming the audiance to the second day of the Tournament followed by the first act. "Zephyr Blitz VS Vincent Halbierd! Will both competitors make their way to the Arena at this time. Again it will be a one-on-one battle with each Trainer able to use three Pokemon at maximum! Good Luck!"

"Haha, in the nick of time, look who's up first. Time to put your skill where your big mouth is." Seth spoke slapping his friend on the back with his right hand. "Just remeber that this Vincent guy uses Shadow Pokemon...That Raichu in particular seems expecially hazardous." Seth warned before looking over to Max, Yuki, Maya, and then Loryn before being first to exit into the viewing area.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
The announcer states that Zephyr will be first to battle. I was hoping that I could go first then leave because I want to leave first too, but I guess that's not going to happen. Seth strolls into the viewing area but I sit down next to my Ampharos, followed by a quick pat on the head. Lucario also seems glad I'm back to my usual self. I feel distant from the world again, but I feel distant with a smile on my face, a calm one. I feel peaceful. For some reason being around these people, except for vincent who creeps me out, seems like nice people here, however whenever I look at Loryn I am reminded of my sister Maya, and the things that are to come. Sometimes it slips out of my mind easily but often I'm thinking about it for 10 minutes if I get distracted. This time it seems to have stuck though, and I think about my sister again....

~FlashBack~

"Y-you're my sister?" I say. It goes quiet again and I can feel my breath getting heavy, panic and shock, even a bit betrayed. My mother and father havn't ever told me about her...

"You're lying!" I say gritting my teeth in anger. tears start to roll down her face and then I realise it's true.

"You, don't believe me!" She starts to snivel in a way that makes me feel so guilty, I could start crying any second.

"You-you big meany!" She says before she runs of in the other direction!"

"You big meany! You big meany! You big meany!" These words flood my brain with guilt and sorrow, that my feet are al;ready running after her at top speed. I'm a lot faster than her, so I catch up to her quickly.

"I'm sorry, please I'm sorry." She smiles and looks down at me. She seems more like a younger sister until you are standing beside her. Tears start to roll down my cheek.

"It's okay brother, we've both got a problem that we should sort out together!"

"What problem?" I say in confusion.

"Oh, you don't know? Oh yes that's right, you're living with the human family. They're not your real family, you do know that right?"

"No," I say. I feel gullible, but I also think shes telling the truth.

"And guess who your real dad is?"

~Present~

I snap back into reality and sit up. I am slightly amazed at how much I remember of that rainy night. My sister in her red cloak in the rain, me with my hair dripping in front of my eyes. The worst and best day of my life, but I don't know the reasons for it. Perhaps it's because it told me wo I really was, and who my sister is, or perhaps because I was shocked and surprised, sad and lonely thereafter. So many reasons, no definite answer.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I look back and I see a third hover bike coming up fast on us.

"Dan. Stop up ahead. Someone is following us." I say.

"Right." Dan replied.

We both slowed down and came to a stop in front of a cave. Long ago it was a PokeSpot where pokemon would come every now and then if food was laid out. With in a few minutes, I could tell it was a woman easily. The woman had a helmet on and I could not see her face.

"Who are you?" I ask taking a few steps forward.

The woman took off her helmet and long deep red hair down. I sighed as I noticed it was Kaitlyn.

"Kaitlyn!? Why are you here? I told you to stay." I said as aggravation filled my voice.

"Don't give me that Iruko! Your the one that has gotten hurt more than once in two days!" She snapped.

"I came to protect you..." She softened her voice, and turned her head to the side, not wanting to make eye contact.

She could obviously take care of her self. I loved girls that showed a bit a back bone and knew how to stand up for themselves. I thought to myself.

"I guess even if I said no, you would come." I had a scared smile on my face. "Just remind me never to make you mad."

"Yay!" She said running over to me in her cheerful way.

I looked over to Dan. He was grinning at what was said. "I am glad Iruko showed up earlier... I think the person he saved was me." Dan also now had the scared smile on his face.

"Ok let us get inside the cave. We need to plan how we are going to approach the hideout with three of us. Note that long ago it use to be the Cipher Key Lair. One of the evil orginizations that once existed here in Orre. Even now there may still be some around." Dan said.

I pushed a button that was on the side, and the bike transformed into a cube that could be stored it a backpack. I picked it up in my arm and carried it inside. Kaitlyn and Dan followed with similar buttons.

I guess we all have the same type of model. I thought.

Once the three of us were in the cave, we started to talk about different plans that could be used.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I was greeted by Seth in a friendly manner, but that Yuki guy gave a douchey comment about how I don't know who he is. "Yeah, whatever." I winked at him. "I'll go easy on you."

Before I could do anything else, I heard my name called out. "**** yeah! I'm goin' first!" I stood up and strode to the center of the room, spreading my arms out yet again. "I'M BACK FOR MORE!" The crowd's roaring is a beautiful sound. "CAN. YOU. DIG IT?!"

The crowd could barely contain their excitement. "RIDER! RIDER! RIDER!" They chanted my name, and several girls started screaming. I could have sworn I saw some panties fly. I didn't pay attention to to them, however. I turned to Maya, pointed at her, and winked. "I got this one for you!"

I took my position across from Vincent and nodded. He was a good trainer, but I was better. "You're goin' down!" I sent out Seep. I'm gonna finish this quickly.

"Whatever you say, Rider!" Vincent responded by sending out the Raichu.

Dammit...That's not a normal Raichu. A thought ran through my head as I looked at Seth. A shadow pokemon. I'll have to be careful about this. "Nail...whatever you do, don't give in! Use Focus Energy!" A light red aura began to surround the Primeape. "

Vincent just smirked. "Raichu, use Shadow Blitz!"

Raichu rushed forward quickly while surrounded in a dark aura. Cute. "Nail, use Endure!" Nail gripped both sides of Raichu as it slammed into him. It was obvious it would have destroyed him, had he not used Endure. "Now use Reversal!" Nail's fist was encoated with a light red aura, and within seconds, slammed right into the face of Raichu, sending it flying. It was obvious that it wasn't getting up. "Where's your shadow pokemon now, huh Vincent?" I winked at him. It was obvious that he thought it was a secret. "Nothing can beat Nail with brute force." I winked and looked to Nail. "Keep it up, buddy! I know you're hurt, but you can stand it, can't you?" Nail looked at me and nodded, giving a thumbs-up. "Damn right! Now, let's do this!"

Years
Rider was off to a very good start, stopping Vincent's Shadow Raichu in it's tracks then quickly sent it way with a Reversal. Charmeleon smirked to himself his arms yet again crossed as they always were while he stood still. So far out of the Trainer's he'd battled Zephyr was the only one to ever beat Charmeleon, of course he got his revenge once or twice.

Seth looked over to Yuki who seemed to almost instantly go into some kind of daze the instant he sat down. However he left well enough alone and put his attention back on Rider who taunted his opponent. He couldn't help smile as the crowed roared and freaked out with sheer excitement. Seth rubbed his eyes as a several girls even tossed their underwear. 'Damn it Rider, you and your fan girls...keep it together would ya?' This was just a show as he didn't really care either way, and would probably jump at the opportunity to have girls strip for him.

Charmeleon held his gaze on the battle, it seemed as though Raichu was already down and out, but it may have a few tricks up it's sleeve. If not the anticipation for the next Pokemon had him on edge, though he hid it quite well.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"You can do it, Rider!" Maya cheered gleefully. Much to her relief, it seemed as if the battle was to Rider's favor. Taking an especial gaze at the rather endearing Raichu that had graced the elongated platform, its yellow tail bathed in pure lightning, she ruminated at the thought. A Shadow Pokemon.. ? Maya paused. Keep your guard up, Rider. This is going to be a rough battle. Granted, I'm sure that you can pull it off, if not barely. I have faith in you-- I mean, your abilities.

Maya sighed, "This is battle's not certainly going to be easy. I can already tell.. Just don't get complacent, Rider.. "

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 29: Max's Questions:

Seth replied saying that Max had no need to worry as they barely knew each other, he continued with a 'no, just forget it in a harsher tone' Max was kind of thrown aback by this, but soon accepted that must have just been the type of person Seth was, and accepted that. Yuki scolded Seth for saying the earlier in a harsh tone, before turning to Max and asking if he was ok. Before Max had a chance to answer, the announcer stated that it was someone called 'Rider's' turn to battle against a man named Vincent. Max knew Seth knew Rider as he saw Seth speak to him and the girl he was with on the way in. Max turned to Yuki and said:
"Yeah, I'm fine thanks. If it weren't for Seth and especially Loryn, I don't know what would have happened back there." Max stated looking at Loryn and Seth momentarily as he said their names. "Anyway, that leads me onto something, I know you know about Pandora." Max continued. "Also, you were going to tell me about that lead you had last night. Also, I believe we have some catching up to do, so can we please meet after the tournament tonight and discuss these things?" Max asked Yuki, before saying a quick, but grateful thanks to Loryn, and sitting next to him.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
After about ten minutes of discussing the plans we could use. We just decided to use the direct approach. We would race our hover bikes to the bridge and then line up so we would not crash. Before we could start, I had to send a pokemon to Kaitlyn's home and I chose Eevee to leave behind.

We rode out bikes hard side by side and then got into formation. Dan was lead, Kaitlyn was in the middle, and I covered the back of the train. We came to a complete stop as we got to the concrete circle of the large grey pyramid. We did not make the bikes small and we ran up the stairs. We were then attacked by guards. I sent Empoleon out. Kaitlyn sent out one of her Pikachus and Dan sent out his Blastoise. We planned to soak everything then let Kaitlyn attack with her Pikachu.

"Surf!" Me and Dan both commanded at the same time without stopping.

The two pokemon unleashed giant waves of water and knocked the guards down.

"Thunderbolt!!" Kaitlyn commanded.

Her Pikachu unleashed a thunderbolt shocking the guards, but not killing them.

We continued to run up the stairs, stepping over the fallen guards and into the building. There was cages everywhere full of people.

"Blaziken! Let's go smash those cages with Double Kick!" I yelled.

Dan sent out a Heracross and Kaitlyn sent out a bear pokemon that I had never seen before. It reminded me of a panda and it had a stick in its mouth.

"Megahorn Heracross!" Dan yelled.

"Hammer Arm Pangoro!" Kaitlyn yelled.

Pangoro must be a pokemon from the Kalos Region. I thought.

The three fighting type pokemon broke open cage after cage releasing the prisoners. More guards ran in, but were taken care of by the team of Empoleon, Blastoise, and Pikachu.

"Dan!" "Daddy!" I heard two voices ring as to people ran to Dan and gave him a hug.

"Oh my family! I am so glad you are both ok!" Dan cried.

Me and Kaitlyn ran over to them and all the pokemon joined us. All of us had tears in our eyes.

"Thank god." I could finally breath again. I was starting to worry that they were not there.

A clap echoed through the room and we all looked. A tall man in all black stood clapping his hands about 100 feet away from us.

"Well... well... well... What do we have here? A fat traitor and his pathetic family. A guy who can't even use his left arm right and one hot beauty with dark red hair. I could enjoy her for a while. Just like I enjoyed your sister Iruko." The man laughed.

I glared at the man who said he had been messing with my sister.

"You better not have touched her! And I will not let you touch Kaitlyn! Who are you!" I snapped putting my body between Dan, his family and Kaitlyn.

"Oh yes.... I enjoyed her all night. I think she even enjoyed it. And tonight I shall enjoy another." The man whistled.

My anger rose and I clenched my fists as tight as I could.

"Don't Iruko! He isn't allowed to touch the prisoners. Her is just trying to get into your head!" Dan yelled.

"Shut it fat man! Once I am done with Iruko and the girl. You are next and I will make you suffer the deaths of your family. As for the question about who I am... I am a captain of the gang! I am the one you heard in your phone yesterday! I am the one responsible for taking your sister!" The man yelled.

I started moving forward with all my anger boiling over. I was about to charge at the man, but a soft hand touched my arm. "Don't worry Iruko... I'll handle this." It was Kaitlyn who spoke. She walked forward.

"I challenge you to a battle! If I win, you let everyone go! If you win, I will come with you and you will leave everyone be." Kaitlyn said, new fury in her eyes.

"What... Kaitlyn don't-" I stopped as she glared at me. Anger and Joy was in her eyes.

"I said I would handle this." Kaitlyn hissed.

"Hahahahaha. You have yourself a deal little lady. Prepare to lose." The man in black laughed,

"I will not lose." Kaitlyn snapped.

I just looked. I knew by now that once Kaitlyn made a choice, she wouldn't go back on her word. However, I was prepared to jump in if needed.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Max asks me about that lead I had earlier and if we could do some catching up. I agree to this and decide to explain things to him.

"Team magma visited me the other day because I didn't have a birth certificate recorded in this universe at all." I'm saying this out loud because mostly everyone knows this apart from Maya. "I believe they also want to jump universes along with Pandora. Has Seth told you everything?" I hope he hasn't as for some reason I don't feel like telling him I'm related to Satan.

"Anyways, you're welcome to stay at mine again tonight."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

The next pokemon that Vincent sent out was Onyx. "There's no way you're stopping this one! Onyx, use Dig!" The Onyx disappeared under the earth with rapid speed. Quite a good strategy.

"Nail, go into the hole!" Nail disappeared right after him. "Good job!" I enjoyed playing with the odds stacked against me. It made that victory that much sweeter. "Now, when he comes at you, use Focus Punch!" There was a brief moment of complete silence. Onyx was moving silently under the ground, and Nail was gathering strength for his punch. When, if, it hit it would be destructive. The next moment a cloud of dust exploded from the hole, and Onyx came shooting straight up with Nail riding his face via his fist. A great deal of effort went behind the punch, and it was Double-Edge at full power against a weakened Focus Punch, but still a powerful one. "Nail, hold on!" The suspense was killing me.

"There's no way you'll win this one, Rider! You're luck stream will break here and now!" Vincent roared with passion, truly believing he'll defeat me.

I merely smirked. "Nail, use Reversal!" The Primeape took his spare hand and slammed it into the face of Onyx, causing both pokemon to fall to the ground. When Onyx hit the ground, it shook greatly. Nail landed a second later next to him, both pokemon no longer able to battle. "GOOD JOB NAIL!" I grinned. Nail's physical strength could quite possibly destroy anything if he puts enough force behind a punch. I returned him and smirked. "Two on one. You first!"

Years
Vincent's next Pokemon was an Onyx, an interesting choice being that the Rock-type would be weak against the Fighting Pig-Monkey. Rider showed this to be true as the Rock-Snake disappeared under the ground followed quickly by Nail. There was a slight pause that washed over the Arena, before a giant cloud of dirt erupted from the ground as Onyx lifted Primeape back up through the surface, however it's Double-Edge met with Nail's Focus Punch and it went down. However Rider's Primeape was also out of the fight as it was returned to it's ball.

Seth smirked as Zephyr was making quick work of his opponent, much like he usually did at these tournaments. He then allowed Vincent the opportunity to send out his last Pokemon stating how it was now a 2 on 1. Seth's eyes looked over to Yuki as he heard him mention something about Team Magma, he could have sworn he heard his name, too, so he began eavsdropping at that point listening closely, while still watching the match unfold.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The guy who was in all black, stepped down from the last step. "We will have one double battle."

"Fine." Kaitlyn said.

"Muk and Swalot come on out!" The man in black yelled. Two slimy purple blobs came out of the pokeballs and a squished onto the ground.

Kaitlyn didn't jump back like most girls would at the sight of the slimy blobs.

"Nidoqueen and Reuniclus come out!" Kaitlyn yelled throwing her pokeballs in the air and revealing a Nidoqueen and a Reuniclus.

I had no idea that Kaitlyn was a trainer... at least not with fully evolved pokemon... I thought looking at her positive and unflinching form that was just amazing.

The battle started and I watched as the trainers called out attacks.

"Swalot and Mul, use a double Gunk Shot!" The man in black called.

"Nidoqueen dodge then use Earth Power! Reuniclus dodge and use Future Sight!"

The Swalot and Muk shot a blast of purple poison at her pokemon.... but when her pokemon dodged it, it headed right for her. I started to run to her, but I didn't know how I would make it in time. I stopped before I got to her. She had jumped to the right and dodged the purple shots.

"Now finish this up! Nidoqueen use Earthquake and Reuniclus use explosion at close range with the blobs!" She commanded.

The move worked and the battle was over. The two purple blobs were on the ground unable to battle. Nidoqueen and surprisingly Reuniclus was still standing. I watched in amazement.

She is amazing.... I think.

All of us return our pokemon. But I catch the man pulling a gun from his side, hidden by the all black clothing he had on.

"You will not win that easily!" The man yells and points the gun at Kaitlyn. She doesn't notice and I run at her knocking her down and shielding her with my own body, but I didn't notice what had happened already.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
The unfolding skirmish yet still retained its favor for Rider's triumph. Maya smiled at the thought. Haha. Just as expected. Her rather merry disposition, in the contrary, became slightly embittered, as his sinewy Primeape fell from grace, plummeting to the barren ground. Though, despite his apparent loss, Rider still held the advantageous cards. But, of course, one must contemplate one's courses of actions wisely; a fatal oversight, be it intricate or plainly simple, leads to grave fatalities, and loss, if fate wills it. A wearisome sigh eluded from her overly moist lips. "Vincent's down to his last Pokemon. Yet.. why do I feel so worried.. ?"

Maya, piqued by Yuki's light oration, that truth be told was blatantly strident, felt a lingering concern to confront him of the aforementioned. Though, her hesitation wholly implied otherwise. Birth certificate from another universe.. ? Jumping universes.. Pandora.. ?Are.. Is h- he kidding me.. ?" But, his apparent, albeit subtle solemnity, denoted otherwise, that truth be told, he was expressing authentic words. Maya advanced, albeit surreptitiously, toward the light proffer of words; though one would not typically take notice of such a sly maneuver. Her gaze was, truth be told, blatantly set upon Yuki, bearing a rather concerned facade. Truth be told, as unnatural and as obvious as they were, Maya was not particularly aware of her actions.

(Edited. :) )

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 30: I'm Running Out of Chapter Names:

Yuki started off the conversation with:
"Team magma visited me the other day because I didn't have a birth certificate recorded in this universe at all." Max pondered as Yuki continued. "I believe they also want to jump universes along with Pandora. Has Seth told you everything?" He also added that Max would be able to stay the night at his again.
"No, Seth did not tell me much really, only a little about Pandora. Also, I wanna say thank you, like Seth, you have done more that I could've asked of." Max continued "Also, why would Team Magma be bothered about birth certificates and why were they interested to look into your birth certificate anyway?" Max asked before he started to stare around the room, contemplating it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Max asks about the birth certificates and I slightly ignore his thank you, but show a little smile as he says it. Those kinds of words really make me cringe, too soft and mushy. Team magma already must have known about my missing birth certificate in other ways, it's not like they can wonder into town and say I didn't see that guy yesterday he wasn't born, so I'm uncertain on how they got the information, however I have bigger problems on my hands really.

"They didn't look into my birth certificate see, that's the thing I'm wondering - how did they come to that conclusion. Anyways, back to the subject of Pandora..." I look at Maya for second wo appears to be looking in a bit of shock and disbelief. It makes me feel kind of awkward trying to figure out what's going through her head, perhaps child's play or maybe it's because she knows it's true.

"Sorry M-Maya," I say still struggling to repeat my sisters name, "there's a lot of explaining to do really, but I think it's best you stayed out of this to be safe." I turn back to Max. "Anyways, as i was saying, Pandora like you know wants to jump dimensions, as to team Magma, they are both after the same goal, so that got me thinking to some theory, possibly completely wrong but maybe the two could be working together, or in other words, Pandora is using them as pawns in his own game, do you get what I'm saying?" I stop for a moment to try and rethink my theories.

"Alongside all that theres the ongoing bet we made. I feel as if Pandora is using me for his own time as well, theres something he wants to keep but I'm not sure of it yet... That's all I know now." I turn away from Max to Seth who is looking back at the reflection in the mirror and give him a look as if to say 'don't say anymore.'

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

Vincent's face was flush with anger. I had taken out two of his pokemon. Surely he had another trick up his sleeve! "GO! AGGRON!" There was a red flash as his final pokemon came out. "AGG!" It roared in fury.

I smirked. He's angry. He'll think rashly. "Go, Seep!" It was obvious that I was at a type disadvantage, but that didn't matter. Seep is my strongest pokemon. Not Nail, although he is perhaps one of the most ferocious pokemon to ever exist. Not Burn, whose Fire Blasts could melt the hottest steel. Not Quake, who's hardened shell could deflect even the harshest blows. Seep, the pile of poisonous goo, was the mightiest fighter on my team. "You, my good man, have first move." I bowed gracefully, causing Vincent to grow even angrier.

"YOU ARROGANT BASTARD! AGGRON! USE SHADOW RUSH!" The Aggron rushed forrward with a purple aura surrounding him.

"Seep, wait for the right moment." When Aggron was mere feet away from the Muk, I roared, "Now! Use Focus Blast!" A light blue ball formed in the hands of Seep, and within seconds, the blue ball was being pressed into Aggron's chest. The impact was massive, sending both pokemon skidding back by at least twenty feet. Seep was still standing strong, however. His nearly limitless endurance would keep him alive in this battle. "Follow up with Fire Blast!" I pointed at the Aggron. The Muk fired a large blast of fire.

"COUNTER IT WITH HYPER BEAM!" Aggron fired his own beam of energy, which collided with Seep's Fire Blast, and even kept going, eventually running straight into the big Muk himself. Seep was covered with a brief explosion, and smoke surrounded the area, with brief red flashes in between. Vincent smirked and pointed at me. "Looks like it's game over, kid. Aggron, finish him with Iron Head. Take your time." Aggron had a look of triumph, and arrogance, on his face. It was obvious they thought they win. It strode forward, his head glowing with power. "Now, Rider, any last words?"

I smirked. "Of course!" As the cloud of dust settled, a lone Flareon stood in the center of the crater. "Sunny Day!" The room suddenly grew brighter, almost ten-fold.

"N-n-no! That's not possible!" Vincent began to panic. "Aggron, use Shadow Rush!"

I couldn't help but laugh as he grew Vincent. "Oh, how the might fall...Burn, finish this chump up with Overheat." 'Flare!' Burn nodded and gathered as much solar energy as he could, his entire body surrounded by flames. 'FLARE!' The next second, the force of a the sun filled the room, creating a moment of intense heat, and completely shattered the sound barrier, causing a second of complete, utter silence. The concentrated beam of fire slammed into the Aggron, causing it to go flying, over and out of the stadium with brute force. "You, my good man, are the arrogant bastard." I released Seep from his pokeball and smirked. The Muk was fine. I just made a swap to give me the upper-hand. And it worked. "That was a good match, my man, but I am just to great for you." I winked and returned my two pokemon, proceeding to return to the observation box.

All that Vincent could do was stare, jaw agape, and studder the same thing over and over again. "WhatWhatWhatWhatWhat..." It was obvious who the victor was: Me.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya apologized sincerely, "Oh.. Alright. I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to meddle.."

With that, she retreated rather somberly, her equally somber gaze onto the unfolding match; though, nothing was to be seen, as the unfolding match had already concluded, with Rider as its victor. Though, truth be told, Maya was fully expectant of such a triumph from Rider; of course, a trainer of his caliber would not easily lose such a dire match. You did it, Rider! You made it to the Semi- Finals! And with finesse too! Haha.

Maya smiled merrily, "Alright! Amazing job, Rider! Way to pull off that victory!"

Years
Seth smiled deviously at Yuki when he noticed him looking back, but still nodded his agreement, able to read the expression clearly on Yuki's face. 'Keep your mouth shut' Seth figured the jist of it. He then turned his attention back to the battle at hand as Vincent sent out a Shadow Aggron. "That bastard!" Seth couldn't help but exclaim at the sight of the Pokemon. "Got nothing against mine..." He added much more quietly. Using a swift tag-out tactic with Seep and his Flareon, Burn, Zephyr managed a win.

"Yeah show 'em how we do, Rider!" Seth cheered his congratulations as his friend was making his way back to the observation booth. The announcer also added his ending statment explaining the obvious of Rider being the winner, getting the crowed overly amped once again.

"Next battle will be held immediatly! Iruko VS Yuki!" The announcer called. Seth's eyes went from the Arena to Yuki with a devilish smirk, though it quickly vansished. He didn't want to seem too much of a bad guy to simply push the events of Iruko aside, but he couldn't help somewhat doing so. "Both Trainers have 2 minutes to enter the Arean!" The announcer reminded.

Sitting back in his chair Seth put his hands behind his head. "Wonder who's going to win this one...surprised nobody told the judges, that Iruko's dead." Seth spoke sarcasticlly getting a rather cold look from Charmeleon, but he didn't pay much attention to it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
(Spoiler for length. This can actually be a pretty funny post for me.)

Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"Iruko isn't dead Seth," I say sharply before getting off my seat. "He's probably messing around on the other side of the arena or something."

I pick myself up off my seat until I'm confronted with staring faces. "This can't be a win by disqualification. I hope. Sorry Max, but I guess answers can come in a little while." I walk out of the deck and arrive on the field. There isn't as many cheers as Iruko's obviously but there's definately some. I take of my bodywarmer that has been around my body since this morning and dump it on my side of the arena. No Iruko. The crowd seems confused and slightly upset by this disappearance, I can even here a few boos. So this match will be won about disqualification. I guess it gets me closer to the finals and a good battle with Seth. I pick up my coat.

Times up, Iruko is disqualified, Yuki wins. I head back to the observation room where I see a few jealous faces, maybe they don't show it but I can tell they feel that way, especially Vincent, who I thought would have left by now.

"Seth, you said something earlier, what was that now. Ah yes, don't take Iruko's disqualification to your advantage, was it not?" I say chuckling. I sit back down next to Max, where I started. Well I guess that leaves, Maya Loryn Max and Seth. I wonder who's next. I assume the game makers will put Seth in last to maintain hype among the crowd, but the opponents will surely be random. I hope it's not Max anyways.

Back