• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I had plenty of time to play while catching up on my television shows. So update away!

Finished getting through the Desert Resort on my way to the Relic Castle. My team was getting beat up pretty bad from the constant battles, and my supplies were beginning to run out. Fortunately, after grabbing the Plume Fossil, it was a quick dart out of the desert and onto Nimbasa City.

In Nimbasa City, I checked out the Musicals to see what the deal was. While dressing up my Pokemon was fun (Ender looked so fabulous in his grass skirt), I do wish the Musical had more to do. But still, it was a fun break before fretting over the Gym Leader. I heard Elesa was a difficult one, so I did some training in Lostlorn Forest to raise my team a bit (mainly focusing on Pantsu, who joined the team). All that worrying was for nothing though, since Angel the newly-evolved Krokorok took on the Gym by himself, earning me a new Bolt Badge.

Now the team's in Driftveil City, aiming to take down Team Plasma at the Cold Storage. A Vanillite named Coldstone is ready to join the brigade.

Team:
Pantsu the Scraggy - level 29
Andrew the Dewott @Rocky Helmet - level 28
Valentine the Swoobat @Amulet Coin - level 30
Angel the Krokorok @BlackGlasses - level 32
Ender the Servine - level 28
Aquila the Tranquill - level 21

Years
Cheren showed my a nice place to train 2 pokes at once and Demi-kun thought it'd be great to train with Pansear even though he wasn't part of my dream team. There was no way I would say no to Demi-kun so we began to train. still sitting with 1 badge and Demi-kun is getting pump for Lenora.

I also heard rumors of a Pansage nearby, time to investigate.
502.png
Demiwott lvl 21
513.png
Pansear lvl 14 (The Support)

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
Just arrived at the Pokémon league :) It's very odd-looking :L I was like AMG NO POKÉMON CENTRE! then I saw the little building to the left... I almost went into where the E4 was...thinking the Pokémon Centre was in there xD[Yes, I know, I'm an idiot and didnt read what the little man was saying xD]

I need to grind some more I think, I have a:

Swanna, Druddigon,Serperior,Zebstrika,Lampent, Krookodile all in the high level 40's :)

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Update !

I got my eighth badge and arrived at the Pokémon League ! I need to beat the E4 and then finish the game. <333

My team so far :

tumblr_l9u6wmeNXw1qcz9fco1_100.gif
♂ level 54
kenhorou_animated_sprite_m_by_devinwarriors-d382m56.gif
♂ level 40
zeburaika_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d382mkp.gif
♀ level 40
fraxure_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38p0xc.gif
♂ level 40
607.gif
♂ level 29 -> In training
haderia_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d3803sl.gif
♂ - level 19 -> Kind of my Surf Slave. xD

So now I need to find a Deino and train it and I'll be good. C>
But I am gonna beat the E4 and all first. xD
I've bought tons of Hyperpotions, revives and all. lmao.

Years
I started my Pokemon White. I chose Tepig and I Battled Cheren and Bianca. I got my Pokedex and Pokeballs. Went and caught a Patrat. Had a battle with N. I trained on Route 2. And battled Bianca again too.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
Well before I continue my journey today, I'll go ahead and post this next update

UPDATE:
-After clearing the Pinwheel Forest I walked across the awesome Skyarrow Bridge during sunset
-Made it to Castelia and united the three dancers and went to the Game Freak building and got Zorua in my Pokedex
-Got a japanese male Zorua on Lv.1 that also knows the move Snarl(I was hoping for night daze but oh well.)
-Before taking on Burgh, I went and searched for about 15 minutes for a Scraggy with the Moxie ability to add to my team
-Went back to some previous areas to train Scraggy and Zorua and get them caught up with Dewott and my newly evolved Simisear
-Did the Team Plasma event(not Victini yet) and went on to beat Burgh right after that
-Did a lot of training on Route 4 after beating Bianca and Cheren again. I also did quite a bit of leveling in the Resort area before heading into Nimbasa
-Trained around Nimbasa(Routes 5 & 16) before battling N in the amusement park
-Found a wild Cinccino in a shaking grass patch on Route 5 and I plan to use that to get another member of my team from GTS
-Went to the Nimbasa gym and beat Elesa using only Simisear(Work Up + Flame Burst FTW!!)
-Ventured over to Driftveil and beat all the trainers in and around Cold Storage
-Beat all the Team Plasma grunts and ran them out of Cold Storage
-And right now, I'm training my team on Route 6 before I move on to battle Clay

Team at this point:
502_dewott_front_norm.png
Dewott Lv.34 w/Dig,Razor Shell,Water Pulse,Revenge
514_simisear_front_norm.png
Semisear Lv.33 w/Dig,Work Up,Bite,Flame Burst
571_zoroark_front_norm.png
Zoroark Lv.33 w/Foul Play,Leer,Snarl,Fake Tears
559_scraggy_front_norm.png
Scraggy Lv.33 w/Dig,Work Up,Hi Jump Kick,Payback

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
- Beat 6th gym easily.
- Beat 7th gym easily.
- Went through Dragonspiral Tower.
- Went through the Ancient Castle.
- Beat the 8th gym relatively easily.
- Went through Victory Road.
- Trained team to level 50 (except Victini, at 49)

My team right now is:

Swoobat Lv.50 Female
Sharp Beak, Serious, Unaware
- Air Slash
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Fly

Shiny Serperior Lv.50 Male
Miracle Seed, Hardy
- Leaf Blade
- Aerial Ace
- Glare
- Leech Seed

Victini Lv.49
Rash, Brightpowder (Better than nothing.)
- Searing Shot (8 PP)
- Zen Headbutt
- Reversal
- Grass knot

Samurott Lv.50 Male
Adamant, Mystic Water
- Megahorn
- Slash
- Aqua Tail
- Surf

Eelektross Lv.50 Female
Timid, Magnet
- Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Wild Charge
- Thunder Wave

Conkeldurr Lv.50 Female
Careful, Guts, Rocky Helmet
- Stone Edge
- Hammer Arm
- Strength
- Poison Jab

Last edited:
Years
I battled Cress with my Tepig and beat him. It was hard but we did it. I helped out Fennel. I got the C-Gear and the Pal Pad. I caught a Pidove and trained it. I am going to go to Nacrene tomorrow.

Xurido

professor of Wumbology
Years
Just started the game about 10 minutes ago...restarted it after realizing that choosing Snivy was a huge mistake. So i went with Tepig instead. He is so much better.

Just made it into Accumula Town and im training my PkMn up for the 1st gym. My current team is...

Pork Chop (Tepig) level 7....astounding

yup...thats about it...

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
In my efforts to make a Chandelure:

A single Audino provided over 7,000xp to my Lv.1 Litwick via Exp.Share. He went from Lv.1 to Lv. 22!!!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'm currently at the Cold Storage, beating up stuff... and progressing the story. It's been 16 hours since I started the game, with my Green Tea at Level 32. (It's a Servine)

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Alriiiiiight finished the main plot...I adored the ending *-*
So now I need to train some pokemons...Catch some...Gotta catch'em all ! -or not- xD
I'm glad I was able to finish within less than 20 hours ! 17 hours and 35 mins ! <3

tumblr_l9u6wmeNXw1qcz9fco1_100.gif
♂ level 59
bw_reshiram.gif
level 52
kenhorou_animated_sprite_m_by_devinwarriors-d382m56.gif
♂ level 40
zeburaika_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d382mkp.gif
♀ level 46
fraxure_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38p0xc.gif
♂ level 40
haderia_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d3803sl.gif
♂ - level 19

I also need a decent team...lawl.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I have evolved my Zorua. Now it's an awesome Zoroark. I also have my new Zebstrika. I'm at Cold storage,training my Sawsbuck.

Years
I did some training on the way to Nacrene just a while ago. My Tepig evolved into a Pignite yesterday as well. I did Mystery Gift and got the Liberty Pass. I found out what my Friend Code was too. I did some exploring around Nacrene and I battled N. I am going to train Pignite and Pidove in the place next to Pinwheel Forest.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
ill cut out the start and skip to the second gym

-used my snivy and panpour to beat the gym then i went out of ther gym beat my rival wentv to pinwheel forest beat the grunts got the fossil back(snivy evolved)

-explored before going on to skyarrow bridge got to castelia city looked in all the buildings runited the 3 dancers.

-deafeated the grunts on liberty island took like 10or more hours SRing for a jolly victini finaly got it then deafeated the gym trainers and leader then moved on the route 4 and got to the resort area.

-caught the maraca cactus pokemon,sand crocodile,scraggy and trying to catch bwebble and defeat and get all the items i can in desert resort.

Years
I trained Pidove and Pignite next to Pinwheel Forest. I then went to the Nacrene Gym and battled the trainers there. And then I battled Lenora. I lost to her one but then I tried something different and I beat her. My Pidove evolved into a Tranquill. Team Plasma stole the Dragon Skull and now me and Burgh are going after them in Pinwheel Forest.

I went into Pinwheel Forest to go stop Team Plasma. Along the way I trained Pignite and Tranquill more. I got some berrys from some rangers as well. I stopped Team Plasma from getting away with the Dragon Skull. Lenora gave me a moon stone. Later I will go to Castelia City!

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
- Beat the E4. This time I beat them really quickly. I even beat N and Ghetsis on the first try. That's a first time for me! Caught Zekrom in like..4 Ultra Balls.
- Traded over Japanese Darumaka for breeding.
- Started to breed for a Shiny Darumaka using the Zen Mode Darmamitan as the mother so it has the possibility of getting a DW ability.
- Hatched one on the 6th egg!
- Leveled it up to 35 (just for the video to evolve, I didn't save intentionally.)
- Started to hatch for an Adamant Synchronize Munna for the Rock/Fighting legend. I want to go through the Battle Subway.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
Another day gone and I'm getting closer to the Pokemon League

UPDATE:
-Flew to Nacrene City(After beating Clay) to revive Archen and SRd a few times to get a decent nature(Naive)
-Trained Archen to Lv.30 before entering the Chargestone Cave
-Battled every possible trainer in the Chargestone Cave to keep my team in top form
-Traded my Cinccino for a modest natured Tynamo(after battling a few trainers on Route 7)
-Trained Tynamo to Lv.36 before going to Celestial Tower
-Cleared the tower and headed toward the gym
-Beat Skyla and did some exploring with my new HM03 Surf
-Got the Larvesta egg but still didn't hatch it
-At this point I noticed my team was getting ridiculously overleveled and all of them are at least on the same level of Iris's strongest Pokemon(I think)
-Beat Cheren again and got through Twist Mountain
-As soon as I entered the grass outside of Dragon Spiral Tower I ran into the rare(10% encounter rate) Druddigon and caught it to use as a possible post game team member
-Went on to sweep the Icirrus City gym leader Brycen with only Scrafty
-At the moment, I'm in Dragon Spiral Tower beating down some Plasma Grunts

Team at this point:
503_samurott_front_norm.png
Samurott Lv.44 w/Dig,Razor Shell,Surf,Mega Horn
514_simisear_front_norm.png
Simisear Lv.45 w/Fire Blast,Work Up,Brick Break,Flame Burst
571_zoroark_front_norm.png
Zoroark Lv.44 w/Night Slash,Focus Blast,Snarl,Fake Tears
560_scrafty_front_norm.png
Scrafty Lv.44 w/Dig,Work Up,Hi Jump Kick,Crunch
567_archeops_front_norm.png
Archeops Lv.43 w/Fly,Ancient Power,Focus Blast,Crunch
604_eelektross_front_norm.png
Eelektross Lv.45 w/Crunch,Thunder Wave, Spark, Thunderbolt

My main game team is finally done and I have to say the hardest hitter on this team would definitely be Archeops. Despite being on a lower level than everyone else, he's probably my most powerful Pokemon by far. Scrafty is also in the running because of his Moxie ability along with a beast of a Hi Jump Kick.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
update

-Went to professor juniper caught the dwebble explored next city defeated n at the amusement park .

-Traded and traded back my boldore then i used its power gem and rock blast to go straight through the roller coaster gym .

-Explored the desort resort and the relic castle caught sillyphis the ancient flying phsyic pokemon .

-received a fossil went to nacrene city museum after 2SRs got a adament tirtouga.

Now moving to the next city

Current team:

-Respine(heart) Servine Lv24
Lax
Miracle seed
-Tackle
-Leaf Tornado
-Mega Drain
-Leech Seed

(star)Flame(star) Victini Lv21
Jolly
Scope Lens