• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pokémon that makes you rage the most?

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2012
Basicly, that one pokémon that even though you created a team of counters to it still is just able to screw you over anyway. That pokémon that is just so freaking annoying when it shows up in battles.

Mine are:

UU: Suicune and Ambipom
OU: Ninetales (I have one rock type and one water type and I still can't do anything to drought teams, especially Ninetales), sometimes Salamence

Years
o.o I hear ya.

Fire+Fighting types. I can easily take them on if they were separate, but this is like the devil to me. eg, Blaziken, Infernape

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Mainly water types really. I don't know why but I seem to always have issues against water types (like say Rotom-W) even though I have an Electric type, someone else w/ Grass attack and a water Pokemon anyway, lol :(

Volcarona and Breloom (aka Vaporeon's >__>;) can be pretty annoying too. :x

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
1. Gengar. Everytime I see one, I just wish I was running Gravity so I could mangle him with an earthquake.

2. Ninjask - We both know what your doing. You're going to protect, I'm gonna try to kill em, but eventually you'll baton pass. I'll predict and either mangle your switchin, or get wrecked by the new and improved lightning fast pokemon.

3. Dragonite - dear god, Even if I switch, I'm probably gonna get swept. One Dragon Dance = 50%, 2 = 0% chance of winning unless i'm running something fast.

4. Volcarona - for some reason, I forget he doesn't have Levitate...so I don't earthquake.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Jirachi. All the time. It's so evil. ParaHax. hnnnnng. Volcarona at times, when it sets up Quiver Dance that's it.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
I swear, Drillbur wrecks me so hard, it's not even funny.

Years
Rotom-W is very annoying and I find it to be very hard to play around, due to Volt Switch penalizing me for each switch I make. Rotom-W [and in turn, Scizor] is the main reason I have Flamethrower on my Blissey.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Volcarona. Sets up on half of the metagame, sweeps the rest of it. :(

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I really hate going against Gliscor. It takes physical hits almost as well as Skarmory can and the Protect + Poison Heal combination just makes it harder to take down.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Whimiscott, or however you spell it...It's such a cretin! Always so fast and great at preparing for something huge...

flubbateios

Fast Pokemon mostly because my teams are mostly focused on speed and Sp.atk (and atk) but I sometimes have a wall , then the opponent uses a faster pokemon than mine and sweeps. :(

Years
Annoyers and Hazers such as Vaporeon (Which I use lol) because you work hard for the stat raises and then all of a sudden you are S.O.L and they have that chance to counter you

Years
1.Gengar,just ridiculous,sweeps half a team on his own.
2.Excadrill,this guy is a cheater i swear.
3.Jirachi/Espeon can't decide who is more annoying Espeon's abillity and resilience or Jirachi's typing and stupid flinch.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
I don't battle competitively, but I hate going against Umbreon. The thing walls me so easily, with the Curse/Double Team combo.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Terrakion

All legendaries, in my opinion, should be banned to use on the Battle Subway and online. This one's the worst if I don't hit him in time, that cheap Beat up Justified rockslide tactic kills 3 of my team members before I can take him out.

Walrein
For some reason, this thing using stockpile can get me to lose alot if I don't have an appropriate attack to hit it with.

Back