• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Lapis Philosophorum

Years
I'm dying right now aaagh. I have just found the most precious icon ever. <3 I like the second one a little more; it's very radiant and almost seems to glow. Thank you so much omg! Can't wait to use it. *~~~~*

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Hey, i know your probably cramped with requests right now, but could yoy do a little something with latias? 130x130 please :)
Im not sure how this works so much, so if how im asking is wrong or undoable, thats fine ^^

Nakala Pri

Could I have some Hatsune Miku avatars? :D

Thanks in advance! C:

Nakala Pri

Could I have some Fire Emblem Cynthia icons (150x150) but can she have orange hair, 'cos her dad has to be Gauis! ^^

Thaaaaaaanks!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Okay okay, relax everyone. Lilith never expressly said that this Gallery is a Shop now, so don't go overworking the poor girl. She made some icons for fun and shared her talent with a few friends; but until she states that she's open to take requests I don't want everyone clambering to get an avatar.

So give her some time and try not to ask for anything else for a while. Lest you reek havoc for a super mod, and than I can't promise anyone will make it out alive.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
It's quite alright; my OP says I accept icon requests in this thread. I'm just slow at it. :p

[supporter]Karinmo [/supporter]
I posted this 130x130 icon before, but nobody's using it.
latieon130_zps21e796af.png

Here's another icon if you just wanted a Latias:
lK5dGI2.png

[supporter]⊱Ðice[/supporter]
Here's your avatar~
AeuizAl.png

[supporter]๖ۣۜTiara[/supporter]
Hmm, do you have an image handy? I looked through 50 pages of Fire Emblem art today and I didn't see any good ones with Cynthia. Her name is common and often brings up Cynthia of Sinnoh just like how Severa (Serena in Japanese Fire Emblem) brings up Serena of Kalos. Gah. I didn't want Pokemon fanart today. :P
I did find something pretty simple:
j4twdW6.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, wow, Blade; your work are amazing! Had no idea you were this good. One of my favorites would be this. Don't know how to explain it, but... it's just really enjoyable to look at. n__n The colors suit each other very nicely, and the way you used those lighting effects is pretty unique. Not sure if you could make it any better. Well, perhaps you could've blurred stuff that you didn't want your viewers to focus on? I don't know, haha. Along with this, another of my favorites is the Shadow banner.

TwilightBlade

Years
21Seth21
Natsu and Ditto icons coming right up~
natsu130a_zps707a3799.png
natsu130b_zps31fd1dd4.png
ditto130a_zpsb30e55e8.png

[supporter]⊱Ðice[/supporter]
Thanks! You make me want to make more Fire Emblem icons, mm! :3

Nymphadora
Oh thank you for stopping by! I'll definitely keep the tips about depth in mind whenever I do tackle banners again. Aw yiss, the Shadow banner is one of my personal favorites.

Hmm some 180x180 icons.
lucina180c_zpscf724fe5.png
cirno180a_zpsa09df267.png
miku180a_zpsd9d06539.png

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Sister, your coloring. The icons look so delicious I could glomp on them. Srsly.

They do follow a certain scheme, though. Most of them. But that's alright - only makes them more easily identifiable as icons made by my onee san. <3

offtopic: also please give me the honor of making you a theme when I'm home for a week starting 10th onwards. I want to do something for you and its been so long ;_____;

Nakala Pri

I'd like some Marisa Kirisame avatars and some Kanako ones from Oriemo, I dun mind if you can't do one or another but yeah, that'd be appreciated. xD 200x200 each! ^^

i'll have that because it'll shrink into place and look better, no? xD At least, that's what my sister tells me. :3

It feels kinda silly since I already have a shop and all but you're pro. ;-;

Nakala Pri

Ooooh, I'd like to change my request to some Temari icons from Naruto! :D

And maybe some Uzumaki Kushina ones?

Thaaaaaanks~

TwilightBlade

Years
[supporter]Sakazuki[/supporter]
Thanks! If I could glomp you, I would. Yeah, I do seem to love to play with pinks, blues, and purples. o3o Where is my banner, huuuuh?

21Seth21
Aw you're welcome. Thanks for visiting my gallery!

[supporter]๖ۣۜTiara[/supporter]
Here, are your 200x200 icons, my dear~ it only took 20 days!

Kill la Kill 180x180

Misc. 180x180

Click the icon to see the fanart used. If you need any icon resized, please don't hesitate in asking~

Nakala Pri

I wish i didn't frequently change my theme! ;~; and now i have the dilemma of a username change and EVERYTHING!! :C

thanks again, tho, they're AMAZING. <3

TwilightBlade

Years
Glad you like everything, Tiara. :3

How's this, Dragon? :3

Also, I made these today since I have Photoshop open:
hiyori_umbrella.png

Back