• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elite (Rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainer4life

Hardcore Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 28, 2010
Hey everyone can someone rate my battle team. Ill take any advice on raising and training just want my pokemon to be the best they can be so your opinions are wanted.

Empoleon
Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam

Absol
Moves: Sword DAnce, Bite, Shadow Claw, Slash

Togekiss
Moves: Shadowball, Psychic, Wish, Steel Wing

Staraptor
Moves: Close Combat, Fly, Defog, Aerial Ace

Jolteon
Moves: DoubleKick, Helping Hand, Shockwave, Bite

Lucario
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Force Palm, Aura Sphere

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
These sets need a lot of work, but luckily there are some easy ways you can fix them:

- In most cases, you don't need more than one of the same type of move on the same pokemon. For instance, you have three water moves on Empoleon, which is not necessary. More types of attacks give you better type coverage to hit more pokemon super-effectively.

- Play to your pokemon's strengths and recognize if it should be attacking physically or specially. Togekiss with Steel Wing will barely do any damage since it has such a low attack score. For pokemon like Togekiss, you should concentrate only on special attacks.

- Make sure you're giving appropriate natures to your pokemon. For instance, Absol needs an attack-boosting nature like Adamant to take advantage of its great attack score. Natures are very important to the effectiveness of a moveset.

If you add a little more information, such as natures and items and perhaps an explanation of each moveset, we'll be able to help you a lot more ;D

trainer4life

Hardcore Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 28, 2010
THanks alot for the input im still working out the kinks with my team your right about togekiss having steel wings ive already planned on switching that. Could you recomend some good non water type moves for empoleon.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
Years
I would add in a good Grass-Type to assist your Jolteon in taking out the waves (pun intended) of Water-Type Pokemon. Remember, not all Grass-Types suck; try using a Grass-Type Starter, like Venusaur or Torterra.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday

→ Teams are REQUIRED to list EVs, Items, Natures, Ability (if it has more than one) and the obvious four moves
This is a moderated forum, meaning, threads must be approved by S&M staff before it shows up. As the rule says, you're required to have these in your thread for every
Pokémon. If not, there's no chance you'll get it through.

Locking because of this.

Feel free to Vm me (PM inbox is full) or PM Okutank or Beachboy to get this unlocked if you want to add the missing stuff.

~Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back