• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

A few questions please?

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
This is somewhat inspired by my media class in which we discussed choosing people to do stories on when there isn't much exciting to cover on a news show. See, sometimes when a news team is hard pressed for stories they'll choose a person at random to interview, kind of under the assumption that everyone has something interesting to tell so long as they're willing to tell it.

So let's say that you've been randomly selected for an interview/feature about a topic of your choosing. It has to be in-depth enough for the station to air it, but, aside from that, you can pick just about anything. With that in mind, what would you choose?

Years
I'd pick my time living overseas. It doesn't get too personal and there are plenty of stories to tell about all the things that are different from what people would expect.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Resident Evil 6! Only because I'm really obsessing over it right now, I pre-ordered it in full already, and I'm looking for a poster. :3 I'd talk about my expectations, my thoughts on what'll happen, my wants, etc.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'd do it on the power of television lol. It's probably sad that that's the best thing in my life but I'm pretty sure no matter how exciting my life becomes my passion for good TV will never change... and I could talk about it forever.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'd take questions on General Motors' B-Body (1977-1996) and C-Body (1977-1984) platforms, which were their rear-wheel drive full size models and include some of my favorite vehicles ever.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
This sounds stupid, but I'd choose squirrels. I know an unreasonable amount about them through all my years of obsessing over them to the extent where I've even taken on mini projects that I've set myself whilst researching them. So yeah, squirrels would definitely be my subject of choice, more specifically the struggle between red and grey squirrels.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I could ramble on about how much I love Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh and make a few points as to why I'm sticking to them.

Back