• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
Yeah sounds good, I'm okay with him ending up tied to a tree and knocked out (cause you know, magic and stuff... you need a counter measure for tying him up... mages are so OP in some situations :') haha) But do let him put up some measure of a fight before curb stomping him xD

One you have Raka's arrival sorted I'll post as Allister.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If this series has a sequel, it has to take place precisely three years after the end of this one, and Solo has to be a teacher. Because that class would be amazing. (actually, he could teach a music class, or... battle tactics... Perhaps he could work together with Frio in a class all about breaking desks)

The very thought excites me. We could make up new characters for the new class, while our old ones are most likely still there and interactable in some way!

SEQUEL, DEFINTELY SEQUEL.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm happy everyone seems to be excited about a sequel c: I'll consider it then~

Maybe it'll be the same as R+V ... the main story won't be completed yet, Fairytale isn't defeated yet but the school year is over c:

And if THAT one happens to finish... then i'll consider a Youkai Academy that happens a few years in the future so that everyone's characters are able to be teachers and stuff c:

Or... I'll let this one end with Fairytale being defeated and the sequel will be about the future Youkai Academy...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
A trilogy would be cool, but I'm not sure it's very likely it'll work. I would certainly sign up again each time though, as it would be fun to revisit Sorae after it's over.

Sorae would probably be the janitor a gym teacher. If not he would be horrible at his job, period.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
If a sequel is in works, maybe Chris can run security or something. Since he likes to be physical and whatnot, maybe he'd fill that role. :)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Current topic: While I would prefer a next-year type sequel, a future one still sounds cool. Yorick could teach wilderness survival or maybe cooking.

Other topic: Are there clubs at the academy? Or student organizations like the student council? Whatever happened to the prefects? Who gets head position now that Elene is gone?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
If Cheryll every gets over her shyness she'd make a great teacher. Though I love the trilogy idea :)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
The trilogy idea sounds like it would work the best. It would allow the time necessary to develop more Fairy Tale members, as well as the students' abilities. That, and the fact I couldn't see James making a return to the academy a few years later.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Good point with the time skip in the same thread for a second-year time skip:) Makes things less complicated, but I do really like the idea of all the characters coming back as adults.

But a next year time skip would be cool as it would allow for more development. Plus I would kinda like to spread Milly's social circle out a little and I think there is a lot more we could do with all the characters still in the same class :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm happy that everyone is excited about an eventual sequel c: i'm… reall impressed that this RP became such a succes xD really impressed… and glad ofcourse~

Khawill

<3
Years
The Elise story line begins now!
Enter a new Flame!
(Also Frio is unable to use his left arm properly without causing himself pain, basically he is going to fight with one hand tied behind his back.)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Do I need to wait for an Oz post before I continue with Raka or can I just have her show up at the academy?

Also you never answered my other questions.

Sorry if I seem impatient or anything.

Uhm… just let Raka go to the academy c: oh… but let her fall out the sky just like Solo did xD

Back