• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Currently my White 2 team is consisting of:

-Lucario
-Zoroark
-Arcanine
-Gliscor
-Mamoswine
-Latias

Maybe not the most well taught out team in the World in terms of general effectiveness, but for my current playthrough of white 2 I made a point of only using pokémon that I really like personally. I can't remember exact levels but last time I checked they were all in their late 60's, early 70's.

Years
My ingame crew consisted of a bunch of weirdos I've never used before..

Zangoose "Zeep" - This guy was basically my trump card. Caught him on a whim, was impressed with his attack stat and noticed that he could learn Close Combat and Shadow Claw as a TM. Which came in handy considering the Elite 4 in this game had types that were weak to both. Swords Dance made it all the more easier for me to murder guys too. Frailty not being a factor of course.

Probopass "Baj" - My team had a glaring weakness to dragons.. and I needed someone to stand in there to take hits for me. I was originally going to use an Azumaril with Ice Beam for the task, but Probo made it so much easier with higher defense values than Azu.. plus resisting Dragon attacks all together.

Flygon "Naras" - To be honest, as far as Dragon typing goes.. I wasn't all that impressed with Flygon late game. It died a lot is basically what I'm saying. A lot of guys on my team filled what I needed her for in some cases. I just kept her handy incase I happened to need earthquake or something. Granted if I EV trained these guys and tried to find ones with good natures, I wouldn't probably be experiencing as many issues.. but in story mode, I tend to not concern myself too much with things like that.

Heracross "Onris" - Heracross was my go to fighting type. I had Zangoose to double up should Heracross fall. She did pretty decent, though it seemed like she didn't have as much power as Zangoose.. again, natures probably being a factor.. though I could definitely count on her taking a better beating than Goosey.

Drapion "Delimonde" - Drapion typically was in my lead spot as a Toxic Spike user.. for which Probo to come in and sit there and stall the opponent out. If it came to that anyway. I recall the reason I put her on the team was to deal with the ghost types, and again.. having Zangoose there to pick up the slack should she happen to fall. She totally ate up those Psychic types for breakfast too.

Crobat "Vincent" - Crobat took the spot of my trademark HM Fly Taxi, which is usually something like an Unfeasant or a Pidgeot or something along those lines. He sort of found a spot on the team as a matter of convience.. even though there was a fighting type trainer on the way to the champion.. which always amused me when they tried hi jump kicking me, only to find my crobat was faster (even with a hindering nature) and flew off into the sky.

Thats pretty much my game team.. I also like to nickname :)

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
In Pokemon White I had the following team:
Samurott (before the game came out I already grew fond of the Oshawott line :D)
Zebstrika
Unfezant
Haxorus
Krookodile
Volcarona

When finally White2 was introduced, I was stunned how many cool-Pokemon I really like where in the game ^_^ I tried oud new teams, but I have had the following team every time I playes this game:
Serperior
Arcanine
Braviary
Zoroark
Haxorus
Lapras

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
White 2 Team:
Samurott (Orion) Named after the Nebula because I love space.
Haxorus (Kenneth) Named after the guy from 30 Rock. They have a similar personality too.
Eelektross (St. Elmo) Named after St. Elmo's Fire
Chandelure (Kelvin) Actually named after Kelvin Helmholtz Cloud Formation, not the temperature. Though it is convenient.
Flygon (Boaz) I used him to replace the Flygon I had in my Sapphire version before the internal battery died out and it couldn't save anymore.
Aggron (Komuso) Named after the monks. Similar personality. Komuso and Kenneth are probably my favorites on my team.

Black 2 Team:
Emboar (Bakugami) He was the last of the three starters that I hadn't used and I really love Emboar. He's my favorite of the three.
Hydreigon (Empire) Training this guy has been the most annoying thing ever. He's still a Zweilous right now but I'm going to have him fully evolved by the E4. He's so awesome now that he's evolved and he's tearing everything up.
Espeon (Earth) So much fun to use. I haven't had a Psychic type in forever.
Crobat (SR-71) I'm excited to use the Zubat line and SR-71 is so fast!
Magnezone (Tachigami) Just got him because he was awesome.
Walrein (Faith) I've been dying to use a Walrein since the dawn of time and I love him!!!

Last edited:

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
This is my main team in Black2:

Feraligatr- My all-time favorite. I always keep her as my leading Pokemon, unless there's a battle and I know who's first. Yes, the I have in the game is female.

Archeops- My Acrobatics crusher. She's too amazing to be put up.

Krookodile- One of my favorite Ground types. She'll slow down anything thing with a swift Low Sweep... if she isn't powered up by Moxie that is.

Haxorus- One of my best dragons. I really like his ability. And I got the perfect moveset for him as well.

Lucario (Lucia)- This Pokemon and Infernape in Gen IV started my huge liking towards Fighting types and eventually every type. Nothing makes her flinch.

Milotic- My main surfer of the team and thanks to his nature... he has decent Defense.

EspurrsThoughts

I've got a ****ed up view.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
1. Smeargle /
Move set:
1. Spore
2. Substitute
3. Spikes
4. Stealth Rock

2. Chansey /
Move set:
1. Soft Boiled
2. Earthquake
3. Sing
4. Solar Beam

3. Scolipede /
Move set:
1. Megahorn
2. Sludge Bomb
3. Protect
4. Swords Dance

4. Starmie
Move set:
1. Blizzard
2. Thunderbolt
3. Surf
4. Return

5. Excadrill /
Move set:
1. Sandstorm
2. Sword Dance
3. Shadow Claw
4. Dig

6. Gengar /
Move set:
1. Substitute
2. Will-O-Wisp
3. Dark Pulse
4. Sludge Bomb

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
Just got black 2 last Saturday. My team thus far:

502.gif
542.gif
559.gif
554.gif
561.gif
240.gif
180.gif
Still deciding who will have to leave this team. D,: By the way I'm finished the first 4 gyms.

Years
My team looked like this...
Samurott (personally think best of the 5th gen starters)
Lucario (all time favorite pokemon from D/P)
Ampharos (one of the best second gen pokemon, always used on a G/S run-through)
zoroark (given to you at level 35 plus the exp. boost, why not?!)
Magmortor (honestly, don't really like it, it is just the earliest fire type)
Flygon (always on my R/S/E team, hard to get but definitely worth it)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Miltank lv.100
Zangoose lv. 100
Magmortar lv. 100
Meloetta lv. 70
Keldeo lv. 88
Regigigas lv. 88.
We're doing okay somehow X.O

Years
I'm currently training all my pokemon I catch to lvl 100 so my main team is scattered in PC boxes.

But the current team I have follows:
Samurott - lvl 100
Unfezant - lvl 100
Mandibuzz - lvl 25
Rufflet - lvl 15
Thundurus - lvl 48
Landorus - lvl 47

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 7, 2014
Currently, my Team in Pokemon White 2 consists of
1. Servine
2. Herdier
3. Krokorok
4. Growlithe (will be replaced by Litwick)
5. Ducklett (will catch it soon)
6. Tynamo (will catch it soon)

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
Black 2
Garbodor
Stunfisk
Bibarel
Dunsparce
Jynx
Probopass

White 2
Cinccino
Jolteon
Glaceon
Lucario
Golduck
Zoroark

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
My current White2 team is:

Dialga
Garchomp
Metagross
Hydreigon
Tyranitar
Cresselia

All of these but Cresselia are level 100.

Years
I've completed the Pokemon League, and I'm currently trying out different Pokemon to build a strong team. At the moment my team is:

Vaporeon - Lvl 75
Arcanine - Lvl 74
Skarmory - Lvl 76
Kabutops - Lvl 52
Dragonair - Lvl 73
Lucario - Lvl 74

Any tips on some good movesets for Kabutops ? Currently he knows: Blizzard, Rock Polish, Slash and Scald (I haven't tried much lol). I'm hoping he can become pretty solid !

Years
Four teams let's go!

White:
Emboar, Eelektross, Haxorus, Mienshao, Sigilyph, Golduck (Formerly Jellicent)

White 2:
Samurott, Leavanny, Eelektross, Gyarados, Altaria, Charizaard (transferred from HG)

Black 2:
Serperior, Galvantula, Hydreigon, Gyarados, Magmortar, Metagross

Black:
Emboar, Salamence, Electivire, Scizor, Garchomp, Gyarados. Yes, this team is blatantly playing the system. I just wanted to plow through to get that legendary guy.

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years
Pokemon Black 2 Team updated and accurate as of 17/12/2013

Zekrom L100 Naughty Nature, Choice Band
Outrage Crunch Fly Bolt Strike
422 Attack stat, 252 Attack EVs and a lot of investment in Speed
Traded from Pokemon White

Reshiram L100 Modest Nature, Choice Specs
Draco Meteor Blue Flare Earth Power Focus Blast
404 Special Attack stat, 252 Special Attack EVs and 252 Speed EVs
Traded from Pokemon White 2

Kyurem L100 Modest Nature, Leftovers
Draco Meteor Ice Beam Hail Blizzard
252 Sp.Atk and 252 Speed EVs

Dialga L100 Mild Nature, Life Orb
Draco Meteor Ice Beam Thunderbolt Flamethrower
407 Special Attack stat, investment in HP and Special Attack
Transferred from Pokemon Platinum

Palkia L100 Rash Nature, Lustrous Orb
Spacial Rend Surf Thunder Aura Sphere
411 Special Attack stat, investment in Special Attack and Speed
Transferred from Pokemon Platinum

Latias L100 Calm Nature, Female, Soul Dew
Dragon Pulse Psyshock Calm Mind Recover
252 HP and 252 Sp.Def EVs

ゼクロム1066さん

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
My team was:- Serperior Conkelder Pidgeot Levanny Darmanitan Ampharos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back