• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon the Long Road Awaits

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Now I am trying to make a hack version of the game as well to see how far i take that one but I know already that at some point it will mess up so I am just doing it to futher myself in the knowledge of hacking.

You have just turned 11 and you live in pallet town.You go downstairs and you see your dad.(A first since RSE and you'll find out why.))He tells you he got a job at the Petalburg Gym in the Hoenn region.He gives you A Good Luck Charm to remember him by. You then go to Prof Oak's lab to find that Birch Oak and Elm are there having a meeting about a group of trainers supposedly visiting there.Eight Trainers sudenly walk in (( Gary, the Opposite trainer of the Boy/girl you chose, Gold, Silver,Ruby [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Sapphire[/COLOR][/COLOR], Wally and,Crys(have to make her sprite).They have a huge table with Nine Pokeballs.from there you can choose any of the three fire Water and Grass pokemon.before you leave, Gary asks you to battle him,as he has your weakness type.Aftee the battle,Everyone left on their journey and you have to get a Parcel by request on Prof Oak.From there, you battle Your Opposite Gender at the pathway into route 1 as she/he has your same type. Then you head to Viridian City and battle Wally who,you have the advantage against.After the battle,you get the Parcel and Gold and Crys get you to head back to the lab with them and everyone gets their pokedex((already National.))You then start on yoru journey through kanto,Facing your rivals and Gym Leaders along the way,before every Gym battle((Eight Trainers and Gym Leaders...))and head to the first elite Four. The story will explain Team Rocket's Rising,The Truth behind Silver, Reports of Magma and Aqua, All three teasm coming together and tries to take over the world by summoning a legendary pokemon, using Events that happened in the story.The Police will be involved, after each encounter with the Teams.it will have twists and turns throughout but you can eaisly figure out what will happen.

Features:
All three regions
A tournament at the end of story
natl Pokedex at the start
Tale of the Legendaries
first 386 pokemon.
Teams Rocket, Aqua and Magma
all protagonists from every game up to emerald
Contests will try to be added in certain places
A Grand Festival Tournament
Battle Frontier?
and much more.

I do want to know what tools to use this in because all I know about is Pokemon Essentials and that cant be all because every picture looks like their inside....So for this Game I DO NEED HELP.

((If a mod closes the thread,I think I know why but I wasnt sure if it was true...))

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
This game is the definition of fail. The story seems like something you tossed together while you were online and the features promise what every n00b game promises. I suggest you think this over, A LOT, and think about what you can actually do. Also, please, redo the story, it's way too generic.

Karel_Kazuki

Years
At first glance maybe it looks tossed together but I have been writing what would happen in the story for about a year and What I wrote down looks pretty good.The Story being Generic Maybe,I mean isnt this how half the world enjoys the game?The story nintendo made?but You can say it is a fail,i really could care less...Im just trying to learn soemthing new and something that others enjoy.If you cant support my idea well Im sorry...

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
This game is the definition of fail. The story seems like something you tossed together while you were online and the features promise what every n00b game promises. I suggest you think this over, A LOT, and think about what you can actually do. Also, please, redo the story, it's way too generic.
na man i like it, i mean u have ur opinion and i have mine. but with the right team this can be promising. i say you keep the idea.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
At first glance maybe it looks tossed together but I have been writing what would happen in the story for about a year and What I wrote down looks pretty good.The Story being Generic Maybe,I mean isnt this how half the world enjoys the game?The story nintendo made?but You can say it is a fail,i really could care less...Im just trying to learn soemthing new and something that others enjoy.If you cant support my idea well Im sorry...

Perhaps, but thats because they're making the game to the audience of half the world. Now most people who support and participate in games like this appear to me (including me) to be more favoring of creative stories and such.

But here's my actual opinion, criticism, and suggestions. The concept seems okay, at best. The story seems like an ultimate battle royal of the Pokemon universe rather than a new entry in the saga. That is why it seems, as said generally before, n00bish. The best things (and from my opinion only real good ideas) are the parts telling about why things in the Pokemon universe are what they are (like "truth behind Silver"). I think you should take any good ideas you have going with those and run with it. Add new content (characters, setting, etc.) to make it feel original at least. Honestly, while typing this I think it would be a real cool idea to make a prequel story (to official games) about a single huge event that sets off all the conflicts and stories in the official games.

Karel_Kazuki

Years
I Agree with you on the that Idea...That may be a real title for me to work on....But For now this project is just to help me learn how to script and use the different types of programs...I still dont know how to fully use pokemon Essentials but I am learning as much as I can...Somewhere tere has to be a tutorial for it because there are alot of functions I REALLY dont know how to use...

Back