• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inferna's Shop of Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
its good, better then i wouldv'e done cause mine uhh... it didn't go so well
but its a good recolor :)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Your sprites are amazing :3.
I would like an Avatar Pixelover!
Pokemon: Arcanine
Image:
059.png

Shiny: No thanks.

Last edited:

Critx

Is making Wi-Fi on Rom hacks
Years
Pokemon: Latias
Image:
230px-380Latias.png

Shiny: Can you do one shiny and one not??

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Pokemon 1 [ Base ]:Black Kyurem
Pokemon 2: Add all White Kyurem with all Black Kyurem parts. Color Palette: Have the White and Black part be in grey. Blue part of Black and Red part of white need to be Purple.
Extra: Wanted to have a Grey Kyurem form that combine both Black and White parts. The Purple is a mix of both blue and red since white and black make grey.

Sirfetch’d

Coolest Sprites ever, especially the mixes. I have a request if you are not too busy. If you can't do it don't worry I would just love to see my 2 favs combined :)

I would Like a mix:
Pokemon 1: Jellicent male
Pokemon 2: Castform- (which ever form you think would compliment jelli the best)

Again, Huge thanks!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
hope these are both okay:

tyranos.png

giranitar.png

phew

Just a reminder to you guys one request per person per post and 5 requests from this next post. It'd be nice if you guys used them even just for a few days, I don't make these just for the hell of it :u like always give credit if used.

Also I'm still pretty busy with college so I won't be posting any new requests till the weekend, unless I get time during college.

I wish you had sent me a message letting me know these were done! They're awesome! I'm going to have a Userbar made out of them, so don't worry, they won't go to waste!

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
Years
Whoa!Another awesome spriter,requesting now.

I would like a Mix!
Pokemon 1 [Base]: Giratina(altered)
Pokemon 2: Darkrai
You guys sure like Darkrai/Giratina on here xD
Giratina/Darkrai didn't work out so I did the other way around, hope it's okay :3

girakai.png

Your sprites are amazing :3.
Pokemon: Arcanine
Image:
059.png

Shiny: No thanks.

here ya go:
arcpix.png

Pokemon: Latias
Image:
230px-380Latias.png

Shiny: Can you do one shiny and one not??

Here and here:
latiover.png
latiovers.png

Pokemon 1 [ Base ]:Black Kyurem
Pokemon 2: Add all White Kyurem with all Black Kyurem parts. Color Palette: Have the White and Black part be in grey. Blue part of Black and Red part of white need to be Purple.
Extra: Wanted to have a Grey Kyurem form that combine both Black and White parts. The Purple is a mix of both blue and red since white and black make grey.
I'm sorry but I really don't understand your request barring the white x black kyurem part, could you state it a bit more clearly please.

Coolest Sprites ever, especially the mixes. I have a request if you are not too busy. If you can't do it don't worry I would just love to see my 2 favs combined :)

I would Like a mix:
Pokemon 1: Jellicent male
Pokemon 2: Castform- (which ever form you think would compliment jelli the best)

Again, Huge thanks!

Had fun with this, love doing odd combos :3
jelliform_by_extrasupervery-d5gfzlp.png

I wish you had sent me a message letting me know these were done! They're awesome! I'm going to have a Userbar made out of them, so don't worry, they won't go to waste!

Np :3 I'm not used to doing that, most forums I go on are much quieter but this goes for everyone, if you want a vm saying that your request is done then say so~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I want Black Kyurem with all White Kyurem parts. ake them in grey color both white and black parts. And their color that are blue and yellow ( could be orange) in purple.

Sirfetch’d

Thanks for the Castform-Jellicent Sprite! I love it. I will be sure to give you full credit. I plan on making it my avatar sometime this week:):):)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I would like a Mix! This one will ne interesting, though it may be easy. I have another to request, but you said one per request so...

Anyway, Halloween coming up, I want to put some interesting Sprites on my Trade Shop. They are basically supposed to be Pokemon Dressed up as other Pokemon, so not your normal fusion/splice.

Pokemon 1 [Base]: Larvitar
Pokemon 2: Dressed up as a Dragonite

Good luck!

Gundam X-Wing

Spriter/Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
I would like a full body pixelover!
Pokemon: Zigzagoon
Image: sugomori
263.png

Shiny: Yes please!
Thanks

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
Years
Sorry for the wait guys been really busy again. I'll try and get these requests finished by the end of the week.
no more requests for now

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Hi there inferna,
Do you make Banners? it would be cool if you do so.
If yes, please make a banner of a mawile like this one:
mawile_female_version_by_femalemasterkiara7-d5i49ss.jpg

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I'm begging you!

Pd: Visit my deviantart for two more pieces of art!
http://femalemasterkiara7.deviantart.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back