• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nothing but a Missing Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
Years
Nothing but a Missing Number SIGN-UPS CLOSED

Hello there, I'm CyberBlastoise, and I thought I'd bring this RPG here from Serebii Forums. Before you ask, the creator of this thread did say I could bring it here (after all I am the creator.)

I've been thinking about something, most of the pokemon RPGs have a similar rule "Do not use Legendaries". Well this time, let's do the exact opposite, let's bring forth the legends in this RPG. Of course we can't have an RPG without a plot, so here it is. NOT. We need to do a pre-plot before we can do the actual part.

Rated: PG-14.

Pre-Plot:

Twenty years ago, Giovanni ordered the creation of the ultimate pokemon and resorted to cloning to achieve it. He originally cloned several superstrong copies, however, one by one they all were killed because their bodies could not handle the immense power that was the cloned created. Soon, the scientists on Cinnabar Island discovered a fossil unlike any other that they have seen. One of the scientists examined this fossil very closely and had no leads, that was until he looked at a few ruins nearby describing the "mother of all pokemon" Mew. He found that this fossil and the ruins matched perfectly. This scientist began cloning the Mew into a new breed, and in order to do this, he also needed some alternate DNA source, perhaps as a father to this creature. Giovanni wanted his DNA incorporated into this new creature and thus a new cat species was born. The scientist decided to name it after his mother, thus Mewtwo was born. Of course, Mewtwo was not too keen on letting Giovanni raise him, nor the scientists, so Mewtwo betrayed them and decided to take action against all humans, or for those of you whom have not seen the first movie, destroy the world and all that live on it. Luckily, some unnamed few were able to stop this destruction before it could begin, some humans, a Mew, a pikachu, and (perhaps the one who really changed Mewtwo's mind) a Meowth. This was only the beginning though.

Two years later, Giovanni discovered Mewtwo's location, and was enraged by the pokemon's betrayal, so he sent his best agents to secure the location and make sure Mewtwo was not to escape. Giovanni eventually made his way to the position himself and try to teach Mewtwo a lesson. However, the same select few that stopped Mewtwo from destroying the world, happened to be here as well. They were able to stand up to Giovanni and defeat him. Mewtwo then erased Giovanni's memories of him and the project to create the ultimate pokemon, hoping that no more destruction would happen by his hand. However, Mewtwo did not count on the fact that Giovanni is always yearning for more power and soon, he decides to try the same thing again.

Plot:
The Second Time
Twelve years prior to the first cloning, Giovanni prepares a brand new lab to create a new clone. However, instead of using a Mew fossil to create a new species, Giovanni decides to clone an Arceus fossil found near Canalave City. Giovanni asks the top scientists in the world to create the new god pokemon. The scientists believe that the pokemon will not be complete without another DNA source. Once again, Giovanni allows his DNA to be taken and used to clone the brand new ultimate pokemon. This process took six years to complete before the new pokemon was born. Giovanni himself decided to watch as the final adjustments were taking place. Inside a tube full of fog and smoke was the Arceus clone. Giovanni gives the commands to open the tube and allow him to see the brand new pokemon that was created by his own DNA. The fog and smoke gave way, and instead of seeing a white horse-like pokemon with a ring on either side, Giovanni saw a black blob of what looked like static electricity. Giovanni was enraged by this new failure and yells that this lab was a waste of time and money. Giovanni soon shut down the lab and all the scientists were fired for their incompetence of realizing his dream. Before leaving the lab for the final time, Giovanni commented, "That creature is nothing but a missing number." All the scientists packed up their things and unhappily left the lab hoping that their experiment would have had a second chance to show its ability. Their hopes and dreams were shutdown with the laboratory. No one wanted to keep the Arceus clone for himself, so all the scientists left it in the lab to die. Well, all but one. The head scientist, Doctor Rukifellth, secretly went back to check on his experiment daily and make sure that it would thrive, despite Giovanni's orders to let the creature be alone. Soon, the scientist was caught by two Rocket Admins. The scientist yelled that the experiment could be completed if given a chance, but all in vain. Giovanni was afraid that Dr. Rukifellth had grown too attached to the creature, so he ordered the death of Dr. Rukifellth and the complete termination of the creature, to which he shortened "missing number" to "Missingno.".

Missingno.'s Revenge

Soon, one of the Rocket Admins and three Rocket Grunts set up explosives to make sure nothing could ever be traced back to Team Rocket, and to rid the Missingno. once and for all. Missingno. awaited its master's return, however, its wait would be cut short by the explosions in the lab. The Admins believed that all was destroyed, after all, nothing not even Arceus himself, could survive such an explosion caused by these specially created bombs. The black mass was unaffected by the bombs and wondered why the lab disappeared the way it did. It grabbed one of the bombs and absorbed it into its mass. Soon, it started to grab other pieces of the lab and absorb it into its own body. As it neared completing on consuming the laboratory, it saw a picture, of Giovanni, the one that shut him down, the one that tried to kill him, the one that scoffed at the power he held, and the one that said it was "Nothing but a missing number." Missingno. believed that all humans should suffer the way Missingno. suffered, and that was to shut down the humans, kill each and every one of them, and to destroy their homes without any mercy. Missingno. decided to consume the entire planet into himself and destroy all life on that planet. His black mass could not consume the entire planet all at once but it could absorb the planet if he went little by little until he could reach the ends of the world. Then he himself could say that the humans were nothing, that they could not comprehend power, and that death is the only option for them that were defective.

The Clone vs. The Original
Arceus, known as the god pokemon, detected Missingno.'s power as soon as the explosion happened. He knew that this great power could rival even his own if left loose. Arceus told each of the legendaries that if he should fail in stopping this menace that they would have to be the protectors of the planet and to stop Missingno. once and for all. Arceus flew straight for the Seafoam Islands, where the lab was located. To his surprise, the Seafoam Islands were no longer there. In their place was the large dark mass of Missingno. Arceus could not believe his eyes, how powerful must a creature be to destroy islands such as this without leaving a trace? It didn't matter, Arceus knew that if he was to stop this creature he'd have to attack headon. Arceus charged toward the massive mass of darkness and used its Judgment to stop the creature from consuming further. However, a humanoid-shape appeared between the two and took the hit. This shadow seemed to be a protector of the main body. Soon, several shadows of the same shape surrounded Arceus. Another shadow, much larger, appeared as well. This one seemed to be in the shape of Dialga, the Time Pokemon, but it was just a shadow of it. The Dialga shadow roared at the humanoids, and soon, all the humanoids attacked Arceus. Arceus tried to deflect all the attacks one by one, and was successful. That was until the "Darkalga" blasted Arceus with a time distortion wave or "Roar of Time" and sent Arceus hurtling into the mass. Arceus tried to escape before being trapped within this gooey-feeling mass, but it was too late. The body kept surrounding the front of Arceus and eventually consumed it. Before his death, however, Arceus was able to send a psychic message to the legendary pokemon that he himself had been defeated by some weird shadow, and that the legendaries should not touch it, lest they be consumed as well. Each of the legendaries heard this cry and knew if this creature was as powerful as they say, well, they better prepare for the worst. Meanwhile, Missingno. continues to grow in size and in power. How he was able to use a Dialga shadow was very odd to say the least, how did he do it? Well, who knows? Maybe he has a shadow of every legendary pokemon there is. I will explain more about these "shadows" in the discussion once I open that up.

Rules:
1. Follow all PokeCommunity general and RPG rules.
2. Sign up as only legendaries (except Arceus).
3. No, GARCHOMP IZ UBERZ SO HE MUST BE A LEGENDARY! Because he's not.
4. Please use as best grammar as you can
5. No Reservations at all.
6. Respect your fellow RPers (kinda common sense, but I thought this one should stand out)
7. No godmodding allowed. (I know we're using legendaries but come on, I don't want to see Celebi being able to use Spatial Rend, or Palkia sending Missingno to a different space…I mean come on, we do need to make sure that there is some respect among the pokemon.
8. Missingno. cannot die. (hehe, plot reason)
9. This rule is non-existant.
10. Minimal bunnying will be allowed if the other users give permission. (For those of you new to RPing, bunnying is controlling another Role Player's character. But please do not do it often. If you do, please make sure it's something minor.)
11. A max of three together at a time, until I give the "OK" that we all will meet up together.
12. Have fun
13. Needed a thirteenth rule because that is my lucky number.

Sign-ups

Species: what pokemon are you? (remember only legendaries and not Pseudo-Legendaries and no Arceus [he's dead])

Appearance: What does this species look like? No shinies (this will count toward be accepted or rejected especially) 4 lines minimum

Personality: How do they act around certain situations? Are they happy-go-lucky? Or perhaps they are a ticking time bomb of anger…who knows? Well, you knows. 4 lines minimum

History: Well, what was this pokemon's life before this? Were they always a legendary? Or what? 5 lines minimum.

Moveset: What moves do they know? Egg and level up moves only. 10 moves, no more no less.

RP sample: I want a full post sample of what happened when Arceus transferred his last message to you telepathically. (this must be completed if you want to join in.)
-----
Players:
CyberBlastoise - Mewtwo
Comet~* Shaymin
LugiaFreak - Rayquaza
Charzeon - Darkrai
Proditt - Celebi
Drako the black dragon - Giratina
Faeldrake - Latios
Game Over1375 - Groudon
Phoenix987 - Ho-oh
punkforlife93 - Mew
Uzimaki_Naruto - Lugia
Totomud - Heatran

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Legendaries? MissingNo.? Epic Battle? Are you sure you didn't make this RP especially for me? Oh well, I'm joining this even if it kills me... or maybe not. Oh well.

Species: Shaymin

Appearance: In land form, Shaymin looks like a tiny white hedgehog with grass growing on his back and pink flowers for ears. Despite what you may think from his appearance in the game, the pale yellow spots on Shaymin's back are actually a bit bigger and dark goldish-orange. Also, the flowers that I mentioned were his ears are more of a reddish pink than the pale pink that you must have originally thought. Other thatn those mentioned color changes, Shaymin looks like, well, Shaymin.

In sky form, Shaymin looks like a small white deer with grass growing on the top of his head and red petals sprouting from his neck. The grass on his head is a darker more blue green than what you expected, as well as the red petals on his neck being much darker, almost maroon, and with a hint of purple coloring to them. Also, his antlers are a little sharper and thinner than what you may be used to seeing.

Personality: Shaymin usually stays happy and friendly. He is most of the time carefree and enjoys the beauties of life and nature, especially flowers, his favorite of course being gracedia (did I spell that right??) flowers. However, he has a dark side. Shaymin can often lose his temper and become a very angry ball of white fur. When someone annoys him, be that another legendary pokemon a human, or anyone really, he blows up in their face. He can be quite stubborn and likes to do things his way and no one else's. But then, a few minuets later, he is happy and carefree again.

History: Shaymin was always a legendary, though he just never realized it. Originally, he had thought that he was just one of those super-rare pokemon that humans seemed to cherish, such as dragonite or lucario. It was later that he realized his ability to change forms and make flowers grow. It was later that he learned that he was much more powerful than many other pokemon that he had met. It was then that he knew that he must be a legendary, a small one, but still a legendary. Afer that, Shaymin was determined to work hard and become as powerful as possible, and that he did. Soon he was able to do amazing things and use spectacular moves, and just in time too, for that was about when MissingNo. was created.

Moveset: Synthesis, Grasswhistle, Energy Ball, Seed Flare, I don't know any more... time to guess... Absorb, Tackle, ummm, Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Growl, Petal Dance. If any of those he doesn't learn leveling up or as egg moves, please tell me, as well as telling me what moves he can have. Sorry, I don't know much about Shaymin.

RP Sample: It seemed to be a pleasent day. The sun was shining, only a few clouds could be seen in the sky, and Shaymin was sleeping peacefully under an oran berry bush. He wondered if Arceus had defeated that wretched MissingNo. It seemed like Arceus could be defeated by no one and nothing, after all, he was the god of pokemon. So, thinking that MissingNo. was dead and Arceus was celebrating, Shaymin lay at peace on this assumed-to-be-pleasent day. He waited for news on the matter of MissingNo. while he half-dozed in this peaceful position, but none came. Could something be going wrong? Arceus is all right, ritght? I'm probably worrying for nothing, but still, this is something that I should worry about. Shaymin thought to himself. It is only a matter of time before I hear that Arceus triumphed and no one has to worry about the world being destroyed.

But Shaymin waited and waited and no news came. By now the sun was beginning to set and the pleasent day, or maybe not so pleasent now, was coming to an end. Shaymin got up and stretched, but as he did, he felt something stirring in his head. He lay down again, carefully, and focused on the faint noise in his head. This was most certainly a telepathic message. Perhaps this is the news I have been waiting for. Then, Shaymin heard the voice clearly in his head. "This is Arceus and I am delivering to you as well as the other legendaries my final message. MissingNo. has defeated me. Somehow, he has made shadowy figures of humans that attacked me, as well as one of these shadows that resembled Dialga. Because of this, MissingNo. was able to win. I am sending you this final message so that you know of this dangerous power that MissingNo. can use. I am also asking that you and the others defeat MissingNo. before it is too late. Oh, and one final piece of advice, if you touch MissingNo., it will consume you as it has me. This is may final farewell, so good bye, and good luck."

That was certainly far from the news that Shaymin had expected and hoped for. THe bill had been passed to him, Arceus had asked that he, the tiny little white pokemon known as Shaymin, defeat a force as powerful and merciless as MissingNo. Of course, Shaymin has the help of the other legendaries, but how could this be possible. MissingNo. had beat Arceus, ARCEUS! How could Shaymin win. Sorrowfully, Shaymin trotted back to his oran berry bush and was about to go back to sleep when he realized something. He had to defeat MissingNo. It wasn't a matter of if he wanted to or not, he had to. Nervously, he grabbed some of the oran berries off the bush and went searching for something he could carry them in. He also looked around for one of those special flowers that converted him to sky form. This was one battle that he would not, could not, lose.

Need more on that RP sample? I'll add some if you want, I'm just tierd right now. Hope this is good enough!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
I seriously cannot decline an RP in which you Roleplay as Pokemon, and seeing the Plot, it's pretty like the Survival-Action kind of RPG which i do love and i guess hasn't be experimented over here, neverthless here's my SU.

Species:

Heatran.

Appearance:

Heatran is a tortoise-like creature with a reddish-brown body that has orange and gray spots. Heatran has metal bangles locked on its legs and the four claws on each of its feet are in a cross formation. Heatran has a gray underside, its face is covered by an iron mask and it has red-orange eyes. Whenever it is seen with its mouth open, an orange glow eminates from inside it. Because of its intense body heat, certain parts of its body are melted slightly out of shape.

Personality:

Heatran is a fierce guardian, with the power of magma stone, Heatran would rampage and cause stark mountain to erupt, Heatran listens to things when other's speak and speak's only when he want's to make a point or else he does not, Heatran can get pretty aggressive at times, trying to take onto harder challenges for itself, other's would probably think that it is Heatran's arrogance, but he believes he does this since it is it's duty to guard and protect against difficult circumstances.

History:

When Arceus created Dialga, Palkia and the other beings of Knowledge, Emotion and Will, a new beginning dawned, with Time and Space and other Qualities at birth, the Universe had started forming, beginning a new race for the planet called Earth. When the Volcanoes were made, the embodied power and the spirit of the created relatives of Arceus cause the Lava in the Volcanoes to pool up and form what became to be known as 'Heatran'. Having been borned by the flames of the Volcanoes and that too because of Arceus, Heatran held the God-Pokemon in high regard and decided to live in the Volcanoes and guard and protect the Place.

Moveset :

Ancient Power.
Leer.
Fire Fang.
Metal Sound.
Crunch.
Scary Face.
Lava Plume.
Fire Spin.
Iron Head.
Magma Storm.

RP sample:

Heatran was resting inside the Volcanoes, enjoying the flames has they swept through and fro on it, Heatran was thinking of the Space and Time, and other such thoughts that often came on his minds, the creation of certain things, and the whole vast universe.. what was it a..? who would be such a great artist to even have rendered such beautiful scenarios of the World..? Anything for that matter, it was Arceus who had created the Pokemon World, and Heatran held the Pokemon in high regard, Heatran hadn't had a chance to meet Arceus a lot of times, since he had to guard the territory, suddenly the Volcanoes started shaking and erupting, this was unusual and Heatran knew something was amiss, suddenly a chill of fear ran through his back when he heard Arceus's Message.

" I have been defeated by a very strange thing, it can control shadows and is a huge blob, i have passed messages to various other Legendaries for help, and i am passing this to you too Heatran, Avenge me and do not let this Enemy win", Saying this Heatran's master's voice was no more heard of, It was hard to digest, but yes, his Master was dead.

It was strange, everything happened so all of a sudden as if Arceus's life meant nothing, Heatran was itself created by Arceus power, with Arceus itslef defeated, how would he defeat someone who defeated Arecues out of nowhere..? But Heatran was furious over his master's demise, he longed to meet his Master once, and this news was unexpected, Heatran swore to avenge his master by killing whatever that particular beast maybe even if it took his life. Thinking of this Heatran departed to meet up with the others.

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
This RP looks interesting. I think I'll give it a shot. :)

Sign-Up

Species
: Rayquaza [TOTOMUD TOOK MY LUGIA D8<]

Appearance: Rayquaza is a large, green, serpentine creature with rudder-like wings. Yellow rings run across the length of Rayquaza's body and it has an additional yellow ring on top of its head. Rayquaza has two limbs with three-clawed carpals, and two long, flat, horn-like structures on its head, with two smaller horns below them. Its eyes and markings resemble those of both Groudon and Kyogre.

Personality: Rayquaza, by nature, constantly flies around the globe in the ozone layer, stopping and descending only to land on the peak of the Sky Pillar to rest. It is extremely territorial and will attack any intruders that enter it's territory, whether they be human or Pokémon. Rayquaza is rather smug, and likes to call himself 'the sky' and tell others that the ozone belongs only to him.

Rayquaza is very short-tempered, and it often acts savagely before thinking. This has gotten it into trouble before, but Rayquaza's immense power is helpful when faced with certain situations. Rayquaza is very antisocial and is not trusting of other Pokémon. It refuses to be caught be humans, spending most of its life in the ozone layer, away from human contact. It is able to cooperate with fellow legendaries, however, although not for a very long amount of time. Rayquaza speaks differently then others as well, with ancient tone and without the use of contractions.

Overall, Rayquaza lacks in self-control, but power and strength greatly makes up for any mistakes.

History: Rayquaza has been living in the ozone for hundreds of millions of years, living off of tiny water droplets in the Earth's atmosphere. Rayquaza spends all its time like this, occasionally coming down to Earth to rest on the peak of the Sky Pillar or the Sky Tower Summit.

Rayquaza also comes down to Earth to calm any fighting between Kyogre and Groudon that may take place. This event is very rare, however.

Rayquaza, like most other legendaries, was originally created by Arceus and will obey any command given to it by the God Pokémon.

Moveset:

Dragon Pulse - Rayquaza absorbs the energy from the air, then releases it from its body in a pulse-like fashion. This move hits all nearby Pokemon, causing medium damage. Enegry can be absorbed during flight, which makes this move very easier to use in rapid succesion.

ExtremeSpeed - Rayquaza attacks at a blinding speed, either slashing the foe, ramming them, or crunching them with its powerful jaw. Either way, this move is powerful and can cause considerable damage. This move also hits without fail, seeing as the foe has no time to escape.

Hyper Beam - Rayquaza unleashes an extremely powerful beam of pure energy from its mouth. Hyper Beam does extreme damage when taken full-on, but it is a very exhausting move to dispel. Because of this, Rayquaza is forced to rest after use.

Outrage - Rayquaza goes into a fit of rage, attacking without thought or reason. It takes Rayquaza quite a while to calm down after use.

RP Sample: The air is rushing all around me at unimaginable speeds. The noise it makes is unimaginable as well, but I do not hear anything. The sky does not bother me, for I am the sky.

Collecting the few bits of liquid present, I simply hold my mouth open and let nutrients splat against the inside of my mouth. I will be made stronger.

Suddenly, a sharp pain in my skull makes me falter for just a moment, and I fall. Only a few feet, but I am slowed immensely. This makes me angry.

Regaining my momentum, I can still feel a small pain. It is dull, but it is there. What is happening to me?

Then, I hear a voice.

The voice is calm, yet I can sense fear behind these words, ringing clear in my head. I come to a dead stop, listening.

"This is my final message."

Arceus. Arceus is speaking to me.

"There is a Pokémon that has power beyond anything I have ever seen. It uses attacks not recorded, techniques never seen, and it's type is completely unknown. MissingNo.

"The very essence of shadow seems to be on its side, obeying and consuming all that cross its path. Do not attempt physical contact, or you shall meet an untimely death.

"This Pokémon has swallowed the Orange Islands with shadow, and I am about to face the same cruel fate. With moves and techniques I am not familiar with, I have been defeated by this 'missing number'.

"And so, my dear legend, with my last breath I ask of you...

"Avenge me."

Then, there was silence.

I am still. I cannot believe a Pokémon of such power, Arceus, could have been defeated by nothing more than a unknown beast.

This Pokémon... This 'MissingNo.'... Has thrown the world into chaos. How am I, so much weaker then my god, going to bring down the shadows?

Furious, I admit to myself that assistance will be needed. Much assistance. The assistance of many other legends.

I resume my flight, blazing through the atmosphere, back towards Earth.

The air is rushing all around me at unimaginable speeds. The noise it makes is unimaginable as well, but I do not hear anything. My mind... is rage.

And there is something very, very wrong with the sky.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Species: Darkrai

Appearance: Darkrai is a bit over 4 feet tall with a pitch black cloak surrounding him. He can have long and very skinny legs if he wants to but he mostly keeps them under his cloak. He also has long arms with very large hands. He has long, flowing snow white hair. Half of his bangs covers one of his bright blue eyes while the other one is uncovered so the he can still see. Lastly, he has a strange looking, trap-like appandage that surrounds his neck and a bit of his shoulders as well. The appandage is quite spikey and has a blood red color to it.

Personality: Despite his reputation as an evil Pokemon that just wants to cause people nightmares for all of time, Darkrai is kind and hates to see other people or Pokemon in pain. Because of his ability, he tends to be very shy and tries to stay away from anything that can dream. Mostly either staying in solitude or moving from place to place. Though he usually doesn't interract with people, when he does it is usually to help them out by giving them a dream that, though scary, will help them out. When he fights, he usually likes to put his enemies to sleep and then use many sleep needed moves on them including Nightmare and Dream Eater.

History: Darkrai, like nearly every other Legendary, was created by Arceus. For many years since his birth, he has been traveling around the world, usually stopping every now and then on Newmoon Island. For a time, he occupied the old hotel in Canalave, giving nightmares to those that stayed there for the night. After someone killed themselves due to one of the nightmares, Darkrai left quickly and no one had ever entered the hotel again.

When he left, he entered this beautiful garden and liked it a lot. But the Pokemon there started to attack him right away and he had to protect himself. This caused him to be very injuried and it was then that a small girl came and told him that he could stay in the garden when ever he wanted. It was during to one of his visits there that both Dialga and Palkia met and started to fight. He did his best to stop the fighting, almost killing himself in the process. After the fight he went back to Fullmoon Island and stayed there until he got the message from Arceus.

Moveset:

Dark Void
Nightmare
Dream Eater
Dark Pluse
Ominous Wind
Disable
Double Team
Faint Attack
Nasty Plot
Quick Attack

RP sample: Though the moon was black and could not be seen by any human or Pokemon eyes, he knew it was there. He could feel it moving and rotating around the earth. Darkrai could always feel the moon, especially when it was at it's darkest. At this point, he always wanted to move about and to just streach is limbs. The opposet could be said for the full moon. He knew that if he moved around during that time, then he would most likily run into Cresselia and, just like Dialga and Palkia, they would most likely fight...and he didn't want to fight right then.

With a deep sigh, Darkrai looked up to where the moon would be if anyone could see it. "Oh Arceus...why was I made?" the Pitch-Black Pokemon asked the air. "If my only purpose in life is to give people nightmares and to just fight with Cresselia? Is there nothing more that I can or must do for this world? There must be something else..."

It was right then, as if he had been called, that Darkrai heared Arceus voice. For a while moment, Darkrai straightened up and actually thought that the God Pokemon would actually answer his question. But then he realized how stupid the thought was and actually listened to what the Alpha Pokemon had to say. His one visible eye widened when he heard what the God had to say before there was no more. For a while, Darkrai didn't move a single muscle, so shocked at what he had learned.

Suddenly, he yelled into the night and used a very powerful Dark Pulse attack, destroying most of the trees around him. He then started to paint deeply and shook his head in disbelief. It just couldn't be! How could the God and creator of all that is be dead? It was impossible!! For a good while, he breathed in deeply as he tried to calm himself down. He then looked back up at the sky.

"I will avenge you...Arceus," Darkrai said. "This Pokemon may use shadows, but I use them too. I'll be able to deal to deal with this monster...I'll make him pay for what he did to you."

That being said, the Pitch-Black Pokemon disappeared into the shadows and left Newmoon Island.

Fluke

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2009
Dark Void
Nightmare
Dream Eater
Dark Pluse
Ominous Wind
Disable
Double Team
Faint Attack
Nasty Plot
Quick Attack

???i got it too

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Species: Mewtwo

Appearance: (mind if I do a pic instead of a description, Since I'm going to be kinda busy soon?)
150Mewtwo.png

Personality: Mewtwo is a merciless fighter, but despite not being created by Arceus, was one of its most devout followers. Mewtwo despises some humans, mostly Team Rocket, whom created it, especially their infamous leader Giovanni. Mewtwo will do anything to destroy Team Rocket for good, and avenge Arceus. Mewtwo also has a soft side for those victimized by Team Rocket, even if they're human. Mewtwo is a persistent Pokemon, and will stop at nothing to achieve its goals.

History: Mewtwo was created, and misused by Team Rocket by cloning Mew. It wanted revenge for all of the horrible things Team Rocket did to it, and so it destroyed the lab it was created in, and made an impenetrable fortress out of its rubble, and created an army of cloned Pokemon to attempt to destroy the most powerful Trainers. Mewtwo later regretted it, especially since Mew defeated it, and the Trainers prevailed. Mewtwo then focused on planning to kill Giovanni and on avenging Arceus.

Moveset: Aura Sphere, Safeguard, Recover, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Mist, Swift, Disable.

RP sample: Mewtwo had just singled-handedly killed the infamous Rocket Boss Giovanni, who was ripped apart and all over the floor of Viridian Gym. Mewtwo then fled the gym and its underground base, and then blew it up from a distance. Mewtwo then heard the final call from Arceus, and thought "Damn it! Without Arceus, my life no longer has any meaning now that Giovanni is in Hell! But WAIT! I must avenge Arceus by destroying this bastard with help from the other Legendary Pokemon! I remember hearing that my prototype was supposed to be an Arceus clone, but it backfired. It was called... Missingno? I must go.", then going off to where the others were, with its army of cloned Pokemon (from the first Movie) floating behind it. Mewtwo then arrived with its army, getting ready for a rigorous Training to kill Missingno.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
Years
Legendaries? MissingNo.? Epic Battle? Are you sure you didn't make this RP especially for me? Oh well, I'm joining this even if it kills me... or maybe not. Oh well.

Species: Shaymin

Appearance: In land form, Shaymin looks like a tiny white hedgehog with grass growing on his back and pink flowers for ears. Despite what you may think from his appearance in the game, the pale yellow spots on Shaymin's back are actually a bit bigger and dark goldish-orange. Also, the flowers that I mentioned were his ears are more of a reddish pink than the pale pink that you must have originally thought. Other thatn those mentioned color changes, Shaymin looks like, well, Shaymin.

In sky form, Shaymin looks like a small white deer with grass growing on the top of his head and red petals sprouting from his neck. The grass on his head is a darker more blue green than what you expected, as well as the red petals on his neck being much darker, almost maroon, and with a hint of purple coloring to them. Also, his antlers are a little sharper and thinner than what you may be used to seeing.

Personality: Shaymin usually stays happy and friendly. He is most of the time carefree and enjoys the beauties of life and nature, especially flowers, his favorite of course being gracedia (did I spell that right??) flowers. However, he has a dark side. Shaymin can often lose his temper and become a very angry ball of white fur. When someone annoys him, be that another legendary pokemon a human, or anyone really, he blows up in their face. He can be quite stubborn and likes to do things his way and no one else's. But then, a few minuets later, he is happy and carefree again.

History: Shaymin was always a legendary, though he just never realized it. Originally, he had thought that he was just one of those super-rare pokemon that humans seemed to cherish, such as dragonite or lucario. It was later that he realized his ability to change forms and make flowers grow. It was later that he learned that he was much more powerful than many other pokemon that he had met. It was then that he knew that he must be a legendary, a small one, but still a legendary. Afer that, Shaymin was determined to work hard and become as powerful as possible, and that he did. Soon he was able to do amazing things and use spectacular moves, and just in time too, for that was about when MissingNo. was created.

Moveset: Synthesis, Grasswhistle, Energy Ball, Seed Flare, I don't know any more... time to guess... Absorb, Tackle, ummm, Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Growl, Petal Dance. If any of those he doesn't learn leveling up or as egg moves, please tell me, as well as telling me what moves he can have. Sorry, I don't know much about Shaymin.

RP Sample: It seemed to be a pleasent day. The sun was shining, only a few clouds could be seen in the sky, and Shaymin was sleeping peacefully under an oran berry bush. He wondered if Arceus had defeated that wretched MissingNo. It seemed like Arceus could be defeated by no one and nothing, after all, he was the god of pokemon. So, thinking that MissingNo. was dead and Arceus was celebrating, Shaymin lay at peace on this assumed-to-be-pleasent day. He waited for news on the matter of MissingNo. while he half-dozed in this peaceful position, but none came. Could something be going wrong? Arceus is all right, ritght? I'm probably worrying for nothing, but still, this is something that I should worry about. Shaymin thought to himself. It is only a matter of time before I hear that Arceus triumphed and no one has to worry about the world being destroyed.

But Shaymin waited and waited and no news came. By now the sun was beginning to set and the pleasent day, or maybe not so pleasent now, was coming to an end. Shaymin got up and stretched, but as he did, he felt something stirring in his head. He lay down again, carefully, and focused on the faint noise in his head. This was most certainly a telepathic message. Perhaps this is the news I have been waiting for. Then, Shaymin heard the voice clearly in his head. "This is Arceus and I am delivering to you as well as the other legendaries my final message. MissingNo. has defeated me. Somehow, he has made shadowy figures of humans that attacked me, as well as one of these shadows that resembled Dialga. Because of this, MissingNo. was able to win. I am sending you this final message so that you know of this dangerous power that MissingNo. can use. I am also asking that you and the others defeat MissingNo. before it is too late. Oh, and one final piece of advice, if you touch MissingNo., it will consume you as it has me. This is may final farewell, so good bye, and good luck."

That was certainly far from the news that Shaymin had expected and hoped for. THe bill had been passed to him, Arceus had asked that he, the tiny little white pokemon known as Shaymin, defeat a force as powerful and merciless as MissingNo. Of course, Shaymin has the help of the other legendaries, but how could this be possible. MissingNo. had beat Arceus, ARCEUS! How could Shaymin win. Sorrowfully, Shaymin trotted back to his oran berry bush and was about to go back to sleep when he realized something. He had to defeat MissingNo. It wasn't a matter of if he wanted to or not, he had to. Nervously, he grabbed some of the oran berries off the bush and went searching for something he could carry them in. He also looked around for one of those special flowers that converted him to sky form. This was one battle that he would not, could not, lose.

Need more on that RP sample? I'll add some if you want, I'm just tierd right now. Hope this is good enough!

Welcome to the Missing Number brigade. Please fasten your leafbelts and prepare for a battle. oh and I did not make this JUST for you...I made it for me. Completely different.

I seriously cannot decline an RP in which you Roleplay as Pokemon, and seeing the Plot, it's pretty like the Survival-Action kind of RPG which i do love and i guess hasn't be experimented over here, neverthless here's my SU.

Species: Lugia.

Appearance:

Lugia is a very large creature which bear a resemblance to something between a dragon, a plesiosaur, and a bird. He is primarily pale silver-white, but has blue undersides with slightly varying tones. His body is smooth and streamlined, with the exception of dark blue or black spike like protrusions which run down the length of his back, and two smaller ones on the ends of his tails. He has five finger-like appendages at the end of its wings. Due to a somewhat similar appearance, they may be related to Latios and Latias.

Personality:

Lugia is generally calm and benevolent, he keeps distance from Humans since his wings can spawn an almost forty-day storm which can destroy houses and other things, thus he tends to isolate himself from the human civilization to protect humans from his great powers. However like all Creatures Lugia becomes enraged in he feels threatened, particularly while protecting the others. Lugia can be cold shoulder to cry open at times, he will argue a lot if he feels that his point is right. Other than that Lugia always tries to involve himself in any matters, and try to lend his helping hand through various methods, he doesn't care to enjoy himself much, he'd rather sit and see others enjoy or do anything humourous, so that sums up that Lugia is calm and most of the times serious, tries to put in his best effort in any work, and get's aggressive during a fight.

History:

I'll do this later.

Moveset :

Gust
Recover
Aeroblast
Sky Attack
Dive [ Not HM ]
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Twister
Swift
Nightmare

RP sample:

I'll do this Later.
All right, well no hurry on finishing.

I saw this on the second page but wasn't sure if I wanted to join, but playing as legendaries woo! Comet if you want info look on bulpedia, it shows moves and says a lot about how they act, also i always thought that shaymin looked like a dog in its sky forme, lol.

Sign-ups

Species: Celebi

Appearance: Celebi is a green fairy-like creature. Celebi has round toe-less feet, it has three-fingered hands, and clear wings on its back. Celebi has a round head that comes to a point and sticks upward in the back, Celebi also has large baby-blue eyes with black rings around them, and a pair of green antennae that are tipped blue.

Personality: Celebi is very playful. Celebi is extremely powerful despite it's small size. Celebi also can be very timid, not wanting to show itself despite it's awesome power. Although multiple Celebi have been seen at one time, it is unknown if they are different individuals or the same Celebi from different time periods. Therefore, it is virtually impossible to determine exactly how many Celebi exist.

History: Celebi doesnt see himself as Legendary but hides from almost all humans. Celebi lives in Ilex Forest and always has. He protects the forest no matter what and can revive any plant. Celebi has been through many adventures and the greatest was with Sam and Ash. Whilst on the adventure with Sam and Ash Celebi was chased and then finally captured by a Team Rocket member who called himself The Iron Masked Marauder. Celebi did many bad things that he can't forget about when he was under the influence of the dark ball. But Sam and Ash helped him. Celebi almost died but was revived by hundreds of other Celebi's who had transported in time to help.

Moveset:
Leaf Storm
Heal Bell
Synthesis
Recover
Perish Song
Future Sight
Healing Wish
Earth Power
Confusion
Safeguard

RP sample: Celebi was having a fun flying through Ilex Forest when he stopped. He was at the shrine and one of the townspeople had left some bread for Celebi. "Yummy!" he shouted with hapiness and took the bread. He noticed some other people came to give something to the Shrine and they stared at Celebi in awe. Celebi knew these people and they meant no harm so He just sat in mid air and munched on the bread. One person walked up to Celebi, It was a young boy. "H-hi Guardian Celebi. H-heres some food for you." He said holding up some poffins. Celebi looked at the poffins. Never seen these things before.. He wondered to himself. Celebi finished the bread and smiled, he used a confusion and the boy lifted in the air. Celebi then giggled and they both flew off around the forest. They had been flying for 5 minutes then Celebi flew back to the shrine. "Wow! Th-thank you for that Celebi! I'm so glad we have you to protect us!" The boy yelled as he walked off waving his hands in the air. "Bii!" Celebi yelled back to him. "Ahh children, a pokemons best friend." He giggled and started to eat the poffins. "Wow! Really Yummy!" He gobbled them down and then froze. "I-I have been defeated" He heared a faint voice. "It's up to the rest of you. You must defeat the one the humans call Missingno."
"A-Arceus? If it beat you how are we suppose to beat it?" Celebi questioned.
"I'm sure you will. You have the rest of the Legends to help you on the way. Dont touch the blob or theres no escape. Good Bye Celebi....." The voice faded away.
"No! This Cant happen!!!" Celebi screamed. "I know I teleport back in time and stop all this!" He braced himself for timetravel but nothing happened. "What? I-I can't time travel back to save him" He cried. All the pokemon in the forest came to him and cried aswell, even the plants cried. Celebi saw this and wiped his tears. "I have to do something, I have to find the others!" He yelled and flew away. The forest pokemon looked at each other and promised themselves that they will look after the forest the best they could. Celebi was flying all around looking for a legendary pokemon but didnt really know where to look.
lengthen your description and personality and you'll join in.

This RP looks interesting. I think I'll give it a shot. :)

Sign-Up

Species: Rayquaza [TOTOMUD TOOK MY LUGIA D8<]

Appearance: Rayquaza is a large, green, serpentine creature with rudder-like wings. Yellow rings run across the length of Rayquaza's body and it has an additional yellow ring on top of its head. Rayquaza has two limbs with three-clawed carpals, and two long, flat, horn-like structures on its head, with two smaller horns below them. Its eyes and markings resemble those of both Groudon and Kyogre.

Personality: Rayquaza, by nature, constantly flies around the globe in the ozone layer, stopping and descending only to land on the peak of the Sky Pillar to rest. It is extremely territorial and will attack any intruders that enter it's territory, whether they be human or Pokémon. Rayquaza is rather smug, and likes to call himself 'the sky' and tell others that the ozone belongs only to him.

Rayquaza is very short-tempered, and it often acts savagely before thinking. This has gotten it into trouble before, but Rayquaza's immense power is helpful when faced with certain situations. Rayquaza is very antisocial and is not trusting of other Pokémon. It refuses to be caught be humans, spending most of its life in the ozone layer, away from human contact. It is able to cooperate with fellow legendaries, however, although not for a very long amount of time. Rayquaza speaks differently then others as well, with ancient tone and without the use of contractions.

Overall, Rayquaza lacks in self-control, but power and strength greatly makes up for any mistakes.

History: Rayquaza has been living in the ozone for hundreds of millions of years, living off of tiny water droplets in the Earth's atmosphere. Rayquaza spends all its time like this, occasionally coming down to Earth to rest on the peak of the Sky Pillar or the Sky Tower Summit.

Rayquaza also comes down to Earth to calm any fighting between Kyogre and Groudon that may take place. This event is very rare, however.

Rayquaza, like most other legendaries, was originally created by Arceus and will obey any command given to it by the God Pokémon.

Moveset: Dragon Pulse, ExtremeSpeed, Hyper Beam, Outrage

RP Sample: The air is rushing all around me at unimaginable speeds. The noise it makes is unimaginable as well, but I do not hear anything. The sky does not bother me, for I am the sky.

Collecting the few bits of liquid present, I simply hold my mouth open and let nutrients splat against the inside of my mouth. I will be made stronger.

Suddenly, a sharp pain in my skull makes me falter for just a moment, and I fall. Only a few feet, but I am slowed immensely. This makes me angry.

Regaining my momentum, I can still feel a small pain. It is dull, but it is there. What is happening to me?

Then, I hear a voice.

The voice is calm, yet I can sense fear behind these words, ringing clear in my head. I come to a dead stop, listening.

"This is my final message."

Arceus. Arceus is speaking to me.

"There is a Pokémon that has power beyond anything I have ever seen. It uses attacks not recorded, techniques never seen, and it's type is completely unknown. MissingNo.

"The very essence of shadow seems to be on its side, obeying and consuming all that cross its path. Do not attempt physical contact, or you shall meet an untimely death.

"This Pokémon has swallowed the Orange Islands with shadow, and I am about to face the same cruel fate. With moves and techniques I am not familiar with, I have been defeated by this 'missing number'.

"And so, my dear legend, with my last breath I ask of you...

"Avenge me."

Then, there was silence.

I am still. I cannot believe a Pokémon of such power, Arceus, could have been defeated by nothing more than a unknown beast.

This Pokémon... This 'MissingNo.'... Has thrown the world into chaos. How am I, so much weaker then my god, going to bring down the shadows?

Furious, I admit to myself that assistance will be needed. Much assistance. The assistance of many other legends.

I resume my flight, blazing through the atmosphere, back towards Earth.

The air is rushing all around me at unimaginable speeds. The noise it makes is unimaginable as well, but I do not hear anything. My mind... is rage.

And there is something very, very wrong with the sky.

Well, good job, welcome to Nothing but a Missing Number.
Species: Darkrai

Appearance: Darkrai is a bit over 4 feet tall with a pitch black cloak surrounding him. He can have long and very skinny legs if he wants to but he mostly keeps them under his cloak. He also has long arms with very large hands. He has long, flowing snow white hair. Half of his bangs covers one of his bright blue eyes while the other one is uncovered so the he can still see. Lastly, he has a strange looking, trap-like appandage that surrounds his neck and a bit of his shoulders as well. The appandage is quite spikey and has a blood red color to it.

Personality: Despite his reputation as an evil Pokemon that just wants to cause people nightmares for all of time, Darkrai is kind and hates to see other people or Pokemon in pain. Because of his ability, he tends to be very shy and tries to stay away from anything that can dream. Mostly either staying in solitude or moving from place to place. Though he usually doesn't interract with people, when he does it is usually to help them out by giving them a dream that, though scary, will help them out. When he fights, he usually likes to put his enemies to sleep and then use many sleep needed moves on them including Nightmare and Dream Eater.

History: Darkrai, like nearly every other Legendary, was created by Arceus. For many years since his birth, he has been traveling around the world, usually stopping every now and then on Newmoon Island. For a time, he occupied the old hotel in Canalave, giving nightmares to those that stayed there for the night. After someone killed themselves due to one of the nightmares, Darkrai left quickly and no one had ever entered the hotel again.

When he left, he entered this beautiful garden and liked it a lot. But the Pokemon there started to attack him right away and he had to protect himself. This caused him to be very injuried and it was then that a small girl came and told him that he could stay in the garden when ever he wanted. It was during to one of his visits there that both Dialga and Palkia met and started to fight. He did his best to stop the fighting, almost killing himself in the process. After the fight he went back to Fullmoon Island and stayed there until he got the message from Arceus.

Moveset:

Dark Void
Nightmare
Dream Eater
Dark Pluse
Ominous Wind
Disable
Double Team
Faint Attack
Nasty Plot
Quick Attack

RP sample: Though the moon was black and could not be seen by any human or Pokemon eyes, he knew it was there. He could feel it moving and rotating around the earth. Darkrai could always feel the moon, especially when it was at it's darkest. At this point, he always wanted to move about and to just streach is limbs. The opposet could be said for the full moon. He knew that if he moved around during that time, then he would most likily run into Cresselia and, just like Dialga and Palkia, they would most likely fight...and he didn't want to fight right then.

With a deep sigh, Darkrai looked up to where the moon would be if anyone could see it. "Oh Arceus...why was I made?" the Pitch-Black Pokemon asked the air. "If my only purpose in life is to give people nightmares and to just fight with Cresselia? Is there nothing more that I can or must do for this world? There must be something else..."

It was right then, as if he had been called, that Darkrai heared Arceus voice. For a while moment, Darkrai straightened up and actually thought that the God Pokemon would actually answer his question. But then he realized how stupid the thought was and actually listened to what the Alpha Pokemon had to say. His one visible eye widened when he heard what the God had to say before there was no more. For a while, Darkrai didn't move a single muscle, so shocked at what he had learned.

Suddenly, he yelled into the night and used a very powerful Dark Pulse attack, destroying most of the trees around him. He then started to paint deeply and shook his head in disbelief. It just couldn't be! How could the God and creator of all that is be dead? It was impossible!! For a good while, he breathed in deeply as he tried to calm himself down. He then looked back up at the sky.

"I will avenge you...Arceus," Darkrai said. "This Pokemon may use shadows, but I use them too. I'll be able to deal to deal with this monster...I'll make him pay for what he did to you."

That being said, the Pitch-Black Pokemon disappeared into the shadows and left Newmoon Island.
Welcome, Darkrai to the battle.

Species: Mewtwo

Appearance: (mind if I do a pic instead of a description, Since I'm going to be kinda busy soon?)
150Mewtwo.png

Personality: Mewtwo is a merciless fighter, but despite not being created by Arceus, was one of its most devout followers. Mewtwo despises some humans, mostly Team Rocket, whom created it, especially their infamous leader Giovanni. Mewtwo will do anything to destroy Team Rocket for good, and avenge Arceus. Mewtwo also has a soft side for those victimized by Team Rocket, even if they're human. Mewtwo is a persistent Pokemon, and will stop at nothing to achieve its goals.

History: Mewtwo was created, and misused by Team Rocket by cloning Mew. It wanted revenge for all of the horrible things Team Rocket did to it, and so it destroyed the lab it was created in, and made an impenetrable fortress out of its rubble, and created an army of cloned Pokemon to attempt to destroy the most powerful Trainers. Mewtwo later regretted it, especially since Mew defeated it, and the Trainers prevailed. Mewtwo then focused on planning to kill Giovanni and on avenging Arceus.

Moveset: Aura Sphere, Safeguard, Recover, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Mist, Swift, Disable.

RP sample: Mewtwo had just singled-handedly killed the infamous Rocket Boss Giovanni, who was ripped apart and all over the floor of Viridian Gym. Mewtwo then fled the gym and its underground base, and then blew it up from a distance. Mewtwo then heard the final call from Arceus, and thought "Damn it! Without Arceus, my life no longer has any meaning now that Giovanni is in Hell! But WAIT! I must avenge Arceus by destroying this bastard with help from the other Legendary Pokemon! I remember hearing that my prototype was supposed to be an Arceus clone, but it backfired. It was called... Missingno? I must go.", then going off to where the others were, with its army of cloned Pokemon (from the first Movie) floating behind it. Mewtwo then arrived with its army, getting ready for a rigorous Training to kill Missingno.
okay, slight problem with yours....I will not just take a picture, I want you to actually describe Mewtwo. Also, I was going to use him, but oh well, I'll stick with Missingno. for now until I actually figure out if I want to do so. I'm making a RP discussion thread currently. It'll explain the plot a bit better hopefully...well the enemies anyways.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Woah...

This looks way too interesting. I want to be apart of this.

Species: Groudon

Appearance: Groudon stands as tall as a skyscraper and weighs 2094 pounds. His red skin is more like plates harder than steel. The bottom of his head and his belly is dark grey, and is also a bit of a weak spot, being softer than the rest of his body. The black markings look like cracks in his skin, but they are actually skin that is harder than everything else on his body. The top of Groudon's head is his armor-like skin which has risen. The same goes for the end of his tail. The spikes on Groudon's body begin at his jaw bone, and go all the way down the sides of his body and up his tail. They look like they are connecting the red skin with the grey skin, but they are not. Unforunately for Groudon, his arms and legs are rather short, making him not very fast and not being able to reach you from a long distance away, but if he gets a hold of you, be aware that his claws can slice diamonds.
Spoiler:

Personality: Groudon is usually a calm Pokemon. He keeps mostly to himself, and he is usually asleep. His calm personality is usually thrown out the window when he is fighting however. He is not afraid of using his extra weight to take out enemies, and he knows how to battle types he is weak against. He only answers for two Pokemon, Rayquaza and Arceus. He has always been in his rivalry with Kyogre, and he has a deep hatred towards the master of oceans.

History: Ever since Groudon was born, he was told to do one thing and one thing only, make more land. He did so, and that lasted several centuries. It was then that Kyogre and him started feuding. He wanted to make more land, but Kyogre wanted to make more oceans. Eventually, they started fighting. The fighting lasted several years, until Kyogre won. He had barely won though, just barely. It was then that Rayquaza commanded him and Kyogre to go to sleep. That lasted for several more centuries, until Kyogre and Groudon were awakened once again by Team Aqua and Team Magma. Fortunately for the world, Rayquaza stopped the fighting immediately, sending Kyogre and Groudon back to their places of rest. Unfortunately, that has not lasted...

Moveset: Earthquake, Fire Blast, Eruption, Ancient Power, Bulk Up, Solarbeam, Earth Power, Slash, Fissure, Mud Shot

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
Years
This looks way too interesting. I want to be apart of this.

Species: Groudon

Appearance: I would like to use a picture more than typing it out.
Spoiler:

Personality: Groudon is usually a calm Pokemon. He keeps mostly to himself, and he is usually asleep. His calm personality is usually thrown out the window when he is fighting however. He is not afraid of using his extra weight to take out enemies, and he knows how to battle types he is weak against. He only answers for two Pokemon, Rayquaza and Arceus. He has always been in his rivalry with Kyogre, and he has a deep hatred towards the master of oceans.

History: Ever since Groudon was born, he was told to do one thing and one thing only, make more land. He did so, and that lasted several centuries. It was then that Kyogre and him started feuding. He wanted to make more land, but Kyogre wanted to make more oceans. Eventually, they started fighting. Teh fighting lasted several years, until Kyogre won. He had barely won though, just barely. It was then that Rayquaza commanded him and Kyogre to go to sleep. That lasted for several more centuries, until Kyogre and Groudon were awakened once again by Team Aqua and Team Magma. Fortunately for the world, Rayquaza stopped the fighting immediately, sending Kyogre and Groudon back to their places of rest.

((Gotta go. I'll finish the rest of it later.))

Okay, well you do need more than a picture. The description must be text of at least 3 lines of text. That means full lines by the way. so for now, fix that and get the rest done then I'll see if it works out.

Drako the Black Dragon

That one girl over there
Years
Looks interesting... All right, I'll give it a shot.

Species: Giratina

Appearance: Giratina looks something like a silvery dragon with ghostly black wings, occasionally interrupted by golden protrusions and red spikes. He can switch between two forms:
ORIGIN FORM: He has a more serpentine look, with no legs to speak of. His wings have transformed into flowing dark tendrils that always look as if they're being blown by the wind. The gold areas resemble a knight's helmet and spikes in this form. Red stripes wrap around the length of his body.
ALTERED FORM: He has a more draconic look, sporting six bulky legs. His wings always seem to flow unnaturally, as if underwater. The gold areas vaguely resemble armor in this form. Red stripes stretch across his chest and underside.

Personality: Not only can he change forms, but apparently those forms come with different personalities as well, almost to the point of bipolar disorder.
ORIGIN FORM: The more happy-go-lucky side is always searching for amusement, always finding it. This form is very sarcastic and will almost never take anything seriously. He has a tendency to pull dangerouspranks which can sometimes lead to (mostly) unintentional disaster and even harm to Giratina himself. Beware of such practcal jokes.
ALTERED FORM: This side is much more the serious type. While in this form, Giratina is nearly all work and almost no play. He will at least try to keep a calm, cool disposition no matter what he's really feeling. Because of this, it's always hard to tell what he's thinking. This can sometimes lead to a fault, however, because no one will help anyone if they don't know they need help at all.

History: At the beginning of time, the Legendaries were born. When the time was right, Arceus asked for their help in creating the world. Because he feared the usually-harmful pranks Giratina often pulled while meaning no hurt would take their toll on the future planet, he was given the Distortion World and the power of ruling it. After a few thousand years, the role of king in such an empty realm grew more and more dull to him. He added trees, rocks, upside-down platforms, sideways waterfalls...but nothing could take away the boredom. At last he decided to break free of the monotony by entering the other world, the one that Arceus had built and many legendaries guarded. Once there, he found that gravity was much stronger. He couldn't keep flying like this forever...he had to be stronger.
Giratina landed hard, but that didn't matter. He needed legs to move here. After calling to Arceus and asking as politely as possible (that is a rare thing) for a new form, he changed. It felt like he was melting...melting and hardening into something else. For the first time in his life, he could walk. He didn't have to fly anymore. He could walk! At last!
But wait...something was different. He no longer felt the carefree bliss he had his entire life. Oh well. Not that it mattered. He had more important things at the moment.
Wait, more important things?! His own thoughts were alien to him. After a few seconds, he bowed his head to Arceus. "Thank you," he murmured. Now he really wasn't acting like himself. Arceus must've noticed too, for he gave a curious look before smiling.
"You're welcome."

Moveset: Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Dragon Claw, Shadow Force, Aincentpower, Ominous Wind, Shadow Claw, Dragonbreath, Slash, Heal Block

RP sample: Giratina drifted lazily through the Distortion World. There were no other intelligent life forms there. This was the way things had always been. So calm, so peaceful, so…
So mind-wrenchingly boring.
Well, at least he could escape to the other world now that he had a second form. What was that world called again…? Girth…? Murf…? Yes, that was probably right. No, wait, not Murf… What was it…?
The careless thoughts were interrupted suddenly as he received a telepathic message from Arceus himself. The message struck him like a hurricane, echoing as sharp and loud in his mind as if he'd actually heard the great deity speak...no, shout the words from the top of his lungs in his ear. He hovered silently for a moment, and then raced off in a speed high enough to open a portal to Murf, or whatever it was called. Now was no time to remember the name of that planet.
Once he had arrived, he kept soaring along at breakneck speed. He was in such a hurry to find a legendary, any legendary, that he didn't even remember to switch forms…

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Species: Dialga

Appearance: A huge silver dragon with a large diamond on his chest. Or, at least that's what he used to look like. Now, he has been corrupted by the evil in the world and turned into a horrible dark creature. He lost all of his regal charm and turned into something truly terrifying. Primal Dialga. He now is black in color, with a ruby in place of the diamond that once lay on his chest.

History: He was created by lord Arceus to watch over time. The brother of Giratina and Palkia. He was sent to temporal tower, in the mysterious "Hidden Land" to watch over the world and keep time flowing. But that all changed one day. The day that an evil force took his beloved time gears and sealed them away. He slowly lost control as his tower collapsed, until eventually, there was nothing left but ruins. That was the day he became known as Primal Dialga.

Moveset: Earthquake, Aura Sphere, Dragon Claw, Roar of time, Trick Room, Shadow Claw, Dragon Pulse, Payback, Dark Pulse

RP sample: Dialga sat upon his tower. Actually, calling it a tower would be a terrible exaggeration. It was more of a cave now. A pathetic hole in the ground. "Stupid weak failing dusknoir..." Dialga thought "If I ever get my claws on him.." He swatted a nearby sableye "You!" He yelled to a nearby spirtomb "Watch over this place. I'll be back soon." He said as he walked through a large black portal. In seconds he was floating over the sea. Suddenly he noticed a large black mass in front of him "What is this?" He wondered to himself "Oh well... WAIT! I.. I have control... over myself... over time! could it be... Is the tower still standing?"

He then remebered something. A dark shape stealing the time gears and causing the tower's collapse. "HEY!" he turned around to gaze at the dark thing. But it was already gone.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
Years
Looks interesting... All right, I'll give it a shot.

Species: Giratina

Appearance: Giratina looks something like a silvery dragon with ghostly black wings, occasionally interrupted by golden protrusions and red spikes. He can switch between two forms:
ORIGIN FORM: He has a more serpentine look, with no legs to speak of. His wings have transformed into flowing dark tendrils that always look as if they're being blown by the wind. The gold areas resemble a knight's helmet and spikes in this form. Red stripes wrap around the length of his body.
ALTERED FORM: He has a more draconic look, sporting six bulky legs. His wings always seem to flow unnaturally, as if underwater. The gold areas vaguely resemble armor in this form. Red stripes stretch across his chest and underside.

Personality: Not only can he change forms, but apparently those forms come with different personalities as well, almost to the point of bipolar disorder.
ORIGIN FORM: The more happy-go-lucky side is always searching for amusement, always finding it. This form is very sarcastic and will almost never take anything seriously. He has a tendency to pull dangerouspranks which can sometimes lead to (mostly) unintentional disaster and even harm to Giratina himself. Beware of such practcal jokes.
ALTERED FORM: This side is much more the serious type. While in this form, Giratina is nearly all work and almost no play. He will at least try to keep a calm, cool disposition no matter what he's really feeling. Because of this, it's always hard to tell what he's thinking. This can sometimes lead to a fault, however, because no one will help anyone if they don't know they need help at all.

History: At the beginning of time, the Legendaries were born. When the time was right, Arceus asked for their help in creating the world. Because he feared the usually-harmful pranks Giratina often pulled while meaning no hurt would take their toll on the future planet, he was given the Distortion World and the power of ruling it. After a few thousand years, the role of king in such an empty realm grew more and more dull to him. He added trees, rocks, upside-down platforms, sideways waterfalls...but nothing could take away the boredom. At last he decided to break free of the monotony by entering the other world, the one that Arceus had built and many legendaries guarded. Once there, he found that gravity was much stronger. He couldn't keep flying like this forever...he had to be stronger.
Giratina landed hard, but that didn't matter. He needed legs to move here. After calling to Arceus and asking as politely as possible (that is a rare thing) for a new form, he changed. It felt like he was melting...melting and hardening into something else. For the first time in his life, he could walk. He didn't have to fly anymore. He could walk! At last!
But wait...something was different. He no longer felt the carefree bliss he had his entire life. Oh well. Not that it mattered. He had more important things at the moment.
Wait, more important things?! His own thoughts were alien to him. After a few seconds, he bowed his head to Arceus. "Thank you," he murmured. Now he really wasn't acting like himself. Arceus must've noticed too, for he gave a curious look before smiling.
"You're welcome."

Moveset: Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Dragon Claw, Shadow Force, Aincentpower, Ominous Wind, Shadow Claw, Dragonbreath, Slash, Heal Block

RP sample: Giratina drifted lazily through the Distortion World. There were no other intelligent life forms there. This was the way things had always been. So calm, so peaceful, so…
So mind-wrenchingly boring.
Well, at least he could escape to the other world now that he had a second form. What was that world called again…? Girth…? Murf…? Yes, that was probably right. No, wait, not Murf… What was it…?
The careless thoughts were interrupted suddenly as he received a telepathic message from Arceus himself. The message struck him like a hurricane, echoing as sharp and loud in his mind as if he'd actually heard the great deity speak...no, shout the words from the top of his lungs in his ear. He hovered silently for a moment, and then raced off in a speed high enough to open a portal to Murf, or whatever it was called. Now was no time to remember the name of that planet.
Once he had arrived, he kept soaring along at breakneck speed. He was in such a hurry to find a legendary, any legendary, that he didn't even remember to switch forms…
Okay, this is accepted, welcome to the rpg.
Species: Dialga

Appearance: A huge silver dragon with a large diamond on his chest. Or, at least that's what he used to look like. Now, he has been corrupted by the evil in the world and turned into a horrible dark creature. He lost all of his regal charm and turned into something truly terrifying. Primal Dialga. He now is black in color, with a ruby in place of the diamond that once lay on his chest.

History: He was created by lord Arceus to watch over time. The brother of Giratina and Palkia. He was sent to temporal tower, in the mysterious "Hidden Land" to watch over the world and keep time flowing. But that all changed one day. The day that an evil force took his beloved time gears and sealed them away. He slowly lost control as his tower collapsed, until eventually, there was nothing left but ruins. That was the day he became known as Primal Dialga.

Moveset: Earthquake, Aura Sphere, Dragon Claw, Roar of time, Trick Room, Shadow Claw, Dragon Pulse, Payback, Dark Pulse

RP sample: Dialga sat upon his tower. Actually, calling it a tower would be a terrible exaggeration. It was more of a cave now. A pathetic hole in the ground. "Stupid weak failing dusknoir..." Dialga thought "If I ever get my claws on him.." He swatted a nearby sableye "You!" He yelled to a nearby spirtomb "Watch over this place. I'll be back soon." He said as he walked through a large black portal. In seconds he was floating over the sea. Suddenly he noticed a large black mass in front of him "What is this?" He wondered to himself "Oh well... WAIT! I.. I have control... over myself... over time! could it be... Is the tower still standing?"

He then remebered something. A dark shape stealing the time gears and causing the tower's collapse. "HEY!" he turned around to gaze at the dark thing. But it was already gone.
You are denied for several reasons, for one, you entirely lack a personality section, the second both your description and your history are below standard, third Primal Dialga? NO. Fix these, or no acceptance for you.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
Hi! I would like to join! (don't be fooled by my smal amount of posts, I"ve been RPing for as long as i can think :D )
Species: Latios
Appearance: Latios looks like a cross between a dragon and a jet. His body is white and sleek covered in white downs. He has a blue marking enclosing a red symbol, his connection to his sister Latias. He has large blue wings and a blue "face mask". He can easily outfly a supersonic plane. Also he has great psychic powers, capable of inmeasurable feats.
Personality: Latios is varied indeed. Mostly he is kind, fun loving and very relaxed. Flying around watching the world and also protecting it. However kind he might be, in the face of danger he is a powerfull, cool mastermind. Always having 3 backup plans and 6 more failsafes he is ready for anything. Thanks to his ability to mind read he can foretell enemy moves and gather information. He can also use his downs to break the light in certain ways to appear to change form. He has a special connection to Latias and can call her if in need, but he loathes to do so since he would never expose her to danger.
History: Not only was Latios not always Legendary, he wasn't even always a pokemon. He once lived the life of a trainer. Gifted by birth this trainer had an speciall connection to pokemon. He could feel their emotions and even partially communicate. Through his extraordinary life as a trainer he came into a direkt conflict between the legendarys. Through a great upheaval an all out war sprung up between the different powers. In a heroic attempt to end it all the trainer gave his life to restore balance. Arceus, deeply moved by this show of honor and heroism, restored his soul in the body of a pokemon. Here to protect the world from further cataclysmems. (I'll think about Latias' part in the story later)
Moveset: Dragon pulse
Psychic
Recover
Luster Purge
Refresh
Heal Block
Protect
Dragon Dance
Psycho Shift
Memento Mori (Evenso I'm not hot on dying again XP)

RP sample: Latios was just flying over the Hoenn region with Latias. They were having a race.
"Come on big brother! You have to be quicker than that!"
Sweet, playfull Latias. Latios smiled at that thought and gave chase.
"Just wait! I'll get you!"
It is funny, if arceus could see this. Or mom...
Latios reached Latias. But she did a sharp turn and fled in the other direction.
"Come onnnnnnn!"
Innocent Latias. Like a small girl. Latios was not much better and he knew it. He sped up and did an acrobatic flip.
Yes, he didn't used to be able to do that.
"Gotcha!", Latios yelled as he poked Latias.
Latias giggled. At the same time arceus reached missing number.
Latias flew on, but Latios held back. Something was wrong. He felt it deep in his being.
"Aren't you coming?"
"I'll catch up later" said Latios.
Latias said something else. But Latios wasn't listening. Disturbance.
Latios felt it now. Something was wrong. Arceus encounters the first Shadow Beast.
He extended his consciousness. A shadow. Giratina? No.
Darkrai? No. This was something different. He felt to it, and felt sick.
Pollution. the pollution of wrong Science.
"where is... Agh."
Latios felt something reaching out for him. Instictively he retracted before feeling it was arceus. Arceus himself! He didn't speak, he didn't have to speak. Only his emotions told him everything he needs to know.
Did Latias feel it too? Probably.
No time for thinking now. Latios reached back in his mind and got all his backup, worst situation plans together. He immediately send his mind racing along the world.
He needed to reach Arceus, or Latias, or heck ANY legendary! Then he sped off towards the nearest legendary presence he could feel and prepared mentally for a fight.
He didn't care if Arceus was dead. Because he knew better. He didn't think Missingno. was undefeatable, he knew better. He didn't think it would be easy, he knew better. He knew that their was more behind Missingno. than a failed experiment, he knew better...

Last edited:

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
Years
Game Over1375 - accepted - though I don't like how short your rp sample is, it does reach the bare minimum. I'm asking you now to make the actual posts longer once the RP starts up. Please?

Faeldrake

Werewolf
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
So, how many more signups are you gonna accept until we get started?

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Species: Palkia

Appearance: Palkia is a very large, bipedal, dinosaur-like Pokémon. The majority of its body has a light gray, white coloring with linear sections on its body being purple. Its arms and shoulders are covered by large armor plates, and each hand holds five claws. The round plates on its shoulders each have a large pearl-like structure in the center, representing its affiliation to Pokémon Pearl. On Palkia's back are wings, which are seemingly not used for flight as Palkia appears to levitate.

Personality: Palkia is a legendary,A pokemon that was create by the god pokemon Arceus. As such, Palkia acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people and pokemon, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions. However, sometimes he can be quick to anger and very hotheaded, as noted by his creator Arceus. Due to him being a legendary pokemon, he generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance.

History: Arceus the god pokemon was the creator of palkia. Palkia was an original legendary pokemon.Palkia has two pokemon that he considers rivals or strong enough to face him,Even though he hasn't met most other legendaries. These pokemon are Dialga The Pokemon of Space and Giratina, Ruler of the Distortion World.Dialga and Giratina are Palkia's brothers.Palkia lives and gap in a parallel spatial dimension.Palkia has great respect for Arceus and though most of the time his don't show it,He thinks of him as a father.Palkia is considered a deity/god in Sinnoh-region creation mythology.

Moveset:
1.Spacial Rend
2.Aqua Tail
3.Blizzard
4.Giga Impact
5.Slash
6.Protect
7.Dragonbreath
8.HyperBeam
9.Fireblast
10.Focus Blast

RP sample: As nate walked with a large clothe over his mouth and covering his body "is this the city phenac its pretty large"Nate said as walked into the city as he walked he looked and venture through the city"Hump..First thing first i think ill go to the pokemon center" he walked for minutes and then he saw the greatest thing he had ever seen a coliseum "Woah i think iam gonna like this place"Nate said staring and walking in aww towards the coliseum as he walked inside he looked like a normal tourist amazed by

almost everything
He asked a trainer about the coliseum"Excused me but whats this coliseum about"Nate asked welled after getting most of the information from the trainer"You should probably head up to the Pokemon Center i think you get most of the info there" The trainer said to him"Okay thanks"Nate said as he walked out "Iam definitely coming back here"Nate said as he walked out as he walked out of the coliseum he begin searching for a building with a giant pokeball on it "its around here somewhere"Nate thought then he spotted it he started walking up to it,He walked inside and sat down then a researcher walked up to him"excuse me sir are you here to compete in the Orre gym battle" The researcher said smiling at him,Nate stood up and held his hand out for him to shake it.

The researcher shook his hand nate begin to scratch his hair "Hey i think why not " Nate said thinking about The researcher started walking down to the basement of the pokeball of the center,as nate walked down he begin to see many trainers down there of all kinds shape and sizes "Woah " Nate sat down beside a girl that looked Cool and athletic "Ummm hey do you know what all this is about" Nate asked her The girl turned around "well hey dont everybody" She asked nate,"not me "Nate said "Well basically the pokemn league is opening here in the Orre region everybody here to compete in it" She said "Woah a new league i can compete, SHOOOT but i need a pokemon.Man iam out of luck" Nate said putting his head down the girl looked at him "No you arnt don t knowbody here have there first Pokemon yet" The girl said than a man walks into the room, He has gray spiky hair and wears goggles on his head. He looks about 20 years and had a very optimistic smile upon his face. You also notice that an Umbreon and Espeon walk around his legs " why those pokemon are so cool"nate though to himself.

Than he said "Good Morning to you all, I hope the trip here was a very great experience for you." "why this guy has a sorta aura around him i feel drawn to listen to him " nate thought to himself than he resume to say "My name is Tim, I am the one who started the league here and I will be the one to give you your pokemon." he begin to wave a young women into the room with a carton of pokeballs he resume to say "As you all know Orre was the place where the shadow pokemon outbreak took place, but I promise you that it is all in the past,thanks to me and another great trainer who is a gym leader here. Now you will each come up here and take a pokeball, they are all labeled so you will know what pokemon you are getting. I will also give you five pokeballs, pokedex, and a map. After receiving your pokemon you will head out through Phenac City and head to Pyrite Town where the first gym is located. I wish you all luck and just so you know, the person who beats all of the gym leaders and wins his/her way through the Orre League Tournament will face me to become the greatest trainer in Orre, and possibly the world. Now lets get this started!" then afterward nate sees him wave to get his pokeball hump he waited for everybody else to get there cause he didnt want to get caught into the crowd "Finally this is my pokeball" Nate said walking up to the pokeball on it said cydaquil "cool i hope his nice Cydaquil come on out" as nate said that he throw the pokeball in the air than a cydaquil came out "Cynda.....Cyndaquillll" cydaquil than he walked up in started rubbing his head on his leg.

After gaining Cyndaquil trust which wasnt hard he than rest a night at the hotel after he woke his next plan was to head to Pyrite Town "Iam going to be the best i know i can"Nate said as walked out the hotel along with Cydaquil walking along him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back