• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peacekeeper Academy (ICC) (Rated M)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ryan arrived at the training hall, and found an empty punching bag. Of course, he was in the lighter punching bags. According to Cawlin, he was barley strong enough to be using those. As if to prove his point, Caw in had punched one so hard that it Had gotten stuck on top of the frame. The humiliation that he felt now turned into anger as he slipped his new gloves on.

Ryan threw a punch, and instantly felt the effects of the glove taking over. He landed the punch, and the bag split open, spilling sand everywhere. He looked around to see that most everyone had stopped to stare at him. He blushed deeply, and scurried out.

"I'm glad that they work, but really? I had to go and punch something like that!?!? Calm down, Ryan. You had no idea that that would happen. Just go with it." He said to himself.

Ryan began walking quickly down one of the town's main roads, seeing someone who looked surprisingly like Claire hover boarding from rooftop to rooftop. Continuing, he soon made it to his destination. Kazan and his sister's restaurant/showroom. He had already eaten, but he felt that he needed a soothing atmosphere, and maybe some tea. He was reasonably thirsty. He opened the door, and saw an empty counter with an overview of the stage, with some japanese-style tables. He saw Kazan's family sitting at one such table, and he waved to them.

Khawill

<3
Years
Clare
Clare hopped off a building, hoping to land on the ground. She was able to do it the first time but she accidentally kicked up and flew into the sky, "Ahhhhh" She yelled slightly panicked. She rose her back foot and fell toward the ground. There was a boy standing on the path near her, "Get out of they way kid!" She didn't yell early enough and crashed into him, her board landing nearby. "Oh my god, are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" She rolled onto her back and then stood up. She held her out to the boy, "Hey are you okay?"

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Coniuro was walking through the alleys of the academy, his conjuration not far behind, wallowing within the depths of his mind as his insanity tore at him, causing hundreds of voices to erupt throughout his mind, each with its own negative opinions or comments. As it steadily began to grow worse, he felt as if he were about to have one of his sudden break-downs with a body dropped like a stone from the sky, a skateboard launching off into the distance. The body made contact with his and he was slammed into the ground, back-first, snapping out of his trance-like sorrow. As the girl moved to get off of him and apologize, he simply stared up at her, a blank expression on his face. Seeing the assault on its master, his conjuration quickly dashed forward and leaped at the female, moving to place her in a full-nelson-like headlock. If successful in doing so, it'd hold her there, perfectly prepared to snap her neck, only awaiting the command.

Khawill

<3
Years
Clare
Clare saw a shadow move toward her. She threw herself back and kicked up, the shadow leaped right over her legs and flew over her. "Wow, it was just an accident." She put on her metal gloves, "Though you've started a fight with the wrong person." She tied her hair back, backed up so she could see both oppenents and sighed. "Wasn't expecting a fight this early after my mission."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
[Keep it alive! I voted this thing for RPA'S!]

Ryan came in to the restaurant and introduced himself to the family. They saiod that they were currently closed, and to come in another time. Ryan nodded, and went back outside.

He was walking through the streets when he saw Clare and some other boy. The latter looked much like a Necromancer, judging by the Shade that followed him. He walked over, intent on the situation at hand.

"Greetings once again Clare. And greetings to you too." Ryan said. He held out his hand to the boy, which the Shade apparently thought as a threat, seeing as it then flipped him.

"Ug... Didja have to do that?" Ryan said. He stood and dusted himself off.

"So, what's your name?" Ryan said, cautious with his body language so that he wouldn't get flipped again.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
((I've been busy, ok? Homeschool is more complicated than it might seem.))

Chikyu and Kazan

Chikyu followed Ryan in secret, Kazan close behind. When she saw the new person seemingly attacking Clare, she walked up and sighed. "People, please. Can we have some peace around here for once?" Kazan walked up to the new person. "What did Clare ever do to you? Do you not like even accidents? If she said she's sorry, then forgive her. It's the thing a normal person would do."

Chikyu nodded. "Come on, guys. Let's not get worked up about everything. I'm heading back to the dorm, Kazan." Kazan nodded. "I'll stay here and see what the deal is." Chikyu sighed, then started back to the dorms.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Innis Lordis

"P-partner!?" Innis exclaimed, shocked.

"Yes, a partner is required to embark on missions." Said the middle-aged, surely gentleman that was her guidance counselor. "If you do not have the former, you cannot take part in the latter," he said. "Didn't you listen the head guidance counselor's lecture?"

"...I trekked here from miles away on foot, I didn't exactly have a means to get here in a timely manner." Innis replied with a pissed off look on her face. "...Well what am I supposed to do now!?" The counselor did not respond to her or even look at her, he simply looked at his computer, typing and clicking the mouse. Then, he seemed to say "Oh" under his breath and looked back up at Innis.

"It appears that you already have a partner lined up." He turned his eyes to the right for a moment and noticed a silhouette at the glass door. "Ah, it seems that she's here right now."

The door slid open to reveal something of a perky school girl, and that's all it took to piss Innis off even more. "Hey, what's up!" The girl said as she dashed towards Innis, then sported a salute. "I'm Ninsix! You must be Ms.Lordis, right?" Innis simply looked at Ninsix with spite and then turned to the counselor again.

"Please tell me there's a mission for me, I know that's what you guys do here."

"Actually, I have to give you your supplies and-"

"Send it to my room," She interuppted coldly. "I want to get away from this imp as quickly as possible."

"Um...well the missions are for both you and yo...your..." He stopped as his eyes met with Innis's piercing gaze and he noticed her hand on her sheathe. He cleared his throat and started again, "You'll be sent off to Paris to look for an escaped conflict, his name is-"

"Tell this Kindergarten escapee, I'm heading out." With that, Innis darted out of the room to distance herself from the annoyingly cheerful person that was to be her partner.

Khawill

<3
Years
Clare
Clare looked around, and sighed, "You guys, I'm fine, in fairness I did fall out of the sky and land on him." She stood back up straight, "I'm glad to see you guys though, I should go to check on Kale soon." She held up her arms, "Okay kid, I'll see you latter, maybe when your pet is on a leash." She walked slowly toaward her board, careful not to agitate the humanoid. "Kazan, Ryan can you meet me at the school's hospital? I would like to ask you both something." She nodded toward Kazan, "Your sister may want to be there as well."

She couldn't wait for an answer, she was already late to see Kale. "I'm very sorry I can't chat more, but I really have to see Kale." She picked up her board and kicked off the ground. She flew straight to the hospital, He's going to be so mad to not see me there. Her landing was rough again, slowing down and doing a roll on the ground. She walked into the lobby, approaching the lady at the desk, "What room is Kale Summers in?"

SE typed on her computer, waited a minute and said kindly. "Second floor room 24. Please use the stairs as the elevators are reserved for those who are handicapped."

Clare nodded and ran up the stairs. She walked past people, trying not to rudely push them. "Twenty, twenty one, twenty three, twenty four!!" She walked in the room, Kale was laying on a hospital bed. "Kale! How did the operation go?"

He sounded faint, "Oh hey Clare, they just finished it."

"Does it hurt? Why is your voice so soft." Clare was worried he might be in pain.

"They gave me some painkillers, I'll be able to do mission by tomorrow though."

"So how is your arm?" Clare walked up to his bed, Kale raised his arm, Clare was startled at first to find that the arm was complete metalic, though it looked like an arm. "Can you use it?"

"Yea, they told me it is six times stronger than my other arm, and can withstand close to a car hitting it. They advised me against that though." He lifted the arm slowly, "They said the only reason I can even get this arm is because I'm strong enough to have it. The arm itself is so heavy, they gave me a sling for it." He let the arm drop onto the bed.

"What else can it do?" Clare looked at it in awe.

"It is as accurate in movements as my other arm, which is nice, though it is very easy to break things." He pointed to three broken controllers on on the nightstand nearby. "I'm glad you are here, they won't let me leave alone." A nurse walked in as he said that and smiled at Clare.

"Are you signing him out? If so please sign all of the neccisarry documents, then we will give you some instructions on how to take care of his arm." She handed Clare a clipboard, Clare spent half an hour filling it out. The nurse stood patiently, Clare couldn't help but think that she could be a robot. She handed back the papers, "Thank you miss Clare, I'll give you a wheelchair to get him downstairs."

"No need, I can walk." He turned out of his bed and tried to stand, he fell toward his mechanical arm, Clare caught him. "I'm a bit less balanced than I thought. Can you help me downstairs Clare?" Clare nodded and they walked toward the elevator. "Clare lets take the stairs, I'm not handicapped." Clare laughed and walked to the stairs.

"Always carrying you around, well at least you got a cool arm to flash around. I saw Ryan and the twins earlier, they are so kind, I bet you would be best friends with them." Kale just nodded, he was too drowsy to answer.

She put him in a lobby chair, and sat next to him, "I told them to meet us here." They sat there waiting.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Kazan

Kazan walked towards the hospital wings. He saw Clare and Kale there and walked over. "Hey, Clare." He sat down and waited.

Chikyu

Chikyu was sitting on her bed, thinking still about the zodiac animal star patterns. She and Kazan had made a special room hidden in their dressing room back in the studio. I'll go there tomorrow...

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ryan nodded as Claire walked away, and he turned back to the boy.

"Judging from your... friend, you are a necromancer, correct?" Ryan said. He was glad that he had actually met another in thew span of two days. He looked around the street before nodding at the necromancer's answer.

"Well, as you can most likely guess, I've gotta get going. I'll see you around." Ryan said, and he then pivoted on his heel, setting off to the dorm to get Yaphaeral.

---------------​

Ryan walked into the dorm to see Yaphaeral sitting on what was once his bed. He was now sitting on a solid stone bench, with various orbs of water floating around him. It appeared that the floor around him was gold. Ryan snapped his fingers, and Yaphaeral opened his eyes. As he stood, everything changed back to normal.

"C'mon. We have to go and meet Claire. She want's to talk about something." Ryan said. Yaphaeral nodded, and followed Ryan out.

Ryan led them all the way to the hospital, and walked in. He looked around, and finally saw Claire and Kale, who had a metal arm.

"Greetings. We have arrived." Yaphaeral said. Ryan nodded and gestured to Kale's arm.

"Pretty sick piece of equipment you got there." Ryan said. He playfully punched it, forgetting that he had hos gloves on.

"Sorry! I am so sorry..." Ryan said, blushing. He took the gloves off, putting them in his pocket.

Khawill

<3
Years
Kale and Clare
"Thanks dude, it is so taxing though, I can't use it every day with my current cardio level." He held up the robotic arm hung in a sling, "This thing is so helpful. It is like a portable Clare."

"Hey!" Kale laughed as Clare retorted, "My job isn't to just help you!" Clare sighed, "Though it is my debt, considering that's all you and your parents did for me."

"Well I hardly care if it is your job or not, it certainly isn't your debt." Kale was livening up slowly, "Anyways why did you invite them?" Kale said, pointing to the others, "Not that I don't enjoy company, but I don't really have a cast to sign. Just this arm, and I need that to be fre of graffiti."

"Well I was going to ask if you two wanted to be in a group with Me and Kale. I heard some other students talking about it, and really all it is, is that 3 pairs of students make a group to do harder missions." Clare had thought it out, and these were the only two other student pairs she knew, "There's also squads for three groups, but that is for elite groups who do excellently." She looked at Kale, "Is that okay with you?"

"Well you put me on the spot Clare, though I don't need time to think of an approval to this."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Well, Claire, you do remember that you asked me this? I have accepted. Yaphaeral?" Ryan said.

"Yes. I agree." Yaphaeral said. Ryan nodded, and looked to the door.

"Now we just wait for Kazan and his sister. Her name is kinda difficult to remember..." Ryan added. He suddenly felt nauseated, and brought up a chair to sit down.

"Ug... Don't worry about me, everything's fine..." Ryan said. He rubbed his temples with the heels of his hands, and Yaphaeral put his hand on Ryan's back.

"This happens occasionally. Don't know why." He said, standing tall.

Khawill

<3
Years
Clare and Kale
(Sorry Junie but I will have to bunny you character away)
Kazan gave a modest bow, "I will have to rejec your offer, I do apologize, but I must see my sister." Kazan promptly left in a dignified manner.

Clare shrugged a bit disappointed, "I suppose yes isn't always the answer." She pat Ryan on the back, "Hope you feel better, tomorrow I propose we look for a third group, that way we can get into the field."

Kale looked outside, "Certainlyis getting late, ending the day on this note would be nice." He stood up, robotic arm in sling and balance off, "Walking alone will take some getting used to!" He laughed heartily, "Shame we don't have a better place to sleep than those apartments..."

"Well if we start a group, apperantly we get certain benefits such as a group house." Clare explained, "There is also increased money monthly, they told me it was because it is more dangerous to do group missions."

"Makes sense, I have always prefers rewards over punishment anyways. Well good seeing you again, but my meds are kicking in and I have to sleep." They walked out together, "Meet us in the cafeteria tomorrow at seven in the morning!" He called back.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
(First attempt at formatting. Sorry if it looks weird)

Ryan nodded, watching Kale and Claire as they walked off to their dorm.

"I do believe that this'll be fun. Kale's right. It's getting late." Ryan said, standing, his headache fading. Yaphaeral nodded, and the duo went back to their dorm. Ryan set the small alarm clock that was on the table, and quickly fell asleep.

------------------------​

Ryan was roughly pulled from unconsciousness by a loud, annoying buzz. He picked up the battery powered clock, turning off the alarm. He got up and quickly dressed, wincing as his achy muscles were worse. He stretched until they weren't as bad, and shook Yaphaeral awake. He could sleep through a freight train if he wanted to.

"Yaphaeral, get up. We have to go meet Kale today, remember?" He said. Yaphaeral groaned, and rolled off of his bed. In a few minutes, they were on their way to the cafeteria, ready for breakfast.

They arrived, and got a table for four right away. Yaphaeral brought over an almost raw steak for him, and a breakfast sandwich for Ryan. They ate while waiting for Claire and Kale, Ryan more so than Yaphaeral, who was tearing into the bloody haunch in front of him.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Kazan

Kazan was pacing through the halls, looking for the cafeteria. "Dang it, dang it, dang it...damn it all!" He kept muttering this sort of stuff under his breath. "It's just started, and already there is mayhem!"

He finally found the cafeteria. He walked in. Kazan had a strained look on his face. "Why, why, why? There was no trace of anything, and yet she wasn't...dang it!"

Kazan sat down at a table near Ryan after getting his food. He seemed deep in thought as he ate, and had a stressed look on his face, and sometimes mumbled things under his breath.

Khawill

<3
Years
Clare and Kale
Clare supported Kale as they entered the lightly populated cafeteria, "Hey Ryan, Kazan." nodding at both. They Clare held a tray full of food for both of them, "Hey is there something wrong Kazan? Where is your sister?"

"Yeah, is she sick? I didn't see her yesterday either." They sat at the table next to each other and Kale put is robotic arm on the table. "I made some modifications to the arm," He said pridefully, "It is light enough now so I can carry it without much fatigue. It is still off balance though so I still need support. I also made it able to shoot small projectiles like rocks from the palm!"

"It isn't actually that interesting, anyways Kazan looks distressed. Hey does your anxiety have something to do with your sister not being here?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Kazan

Kazan was recollecting everything that had happened last night. She seemed strange...but tired. Then when I woke up...damn it! Where is she?!

Kazan looked up at Clare and Kale. "Chikyu's missing. She wasn't in the room, and I looked everywhere. She's simply vanished." The stress still was apparent on his face.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ryan nodded as Claire and Kale took their seats across from him. Yaphaeral continued chewing on his red meat, signaling with a slightly bloody hand. Ryan sighed at the spectacle, and took another bite of his sandwich.

"Kazan, it would be helpful if you brought things like this up sooner...I could have had Imps scouring the campus overnight, they'd be sure to find her." Ryan said after swallowing.

Ryan stood up, and threw away his sandwich's wrapper. He returned to his seat to see Yaphaeral licking the bones of his large steak. Yaphaeral then tossed the one he had just finished cleaning expertly into a nearby waste bin.

"Good steak." He said before moving on to another meat covered bone.

"So, Claire, How's the group setup coming along?" Ryan asked, turning from Yaphaeral.

Back