• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello Dan, and welcome to PokeCommunity!
If ROM hacking's what you do, then you'll like the Emulation and ROM Hacking section! Over there you can do things like showcase pictures of your hack, and check out other people's progress.

I hope you have a nice time here, and good luck with your hack!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi Dan! Welcome!

I see you joined my Adventure Time club! Which is good lol. Shows you want to spread out and open up on this forum. It's good to be apart of communities like that here. Clubs are a good way to make friends. Just be sure to visit the AT club often, okay? :)

I'm sorry to say, I don't know anything about hacks, but there's many people here who do! We're actually pretty famous for our ROM Hacks here. I think you should check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section here. You can get any help needed there. Mapping, scripting, data editors, and just about anything else you could need. That's definitely the best place for you to get your game going and soon it won't be 1% finished anymore! I wish you good luck on project and that you can finish it. I also hope you enjoy it here cause we're a friendly bunch of people.

I hope to see you around and hope your experience at PC is great. If you have any other question just ask any of our moderator and they will assist you. You can also talk to me if you'd like to chat through my profile. Later!

Years
Heya Dan! Welcome to PC and I'm glad to meet you! <3

Yeah, help requests fit best in the Team Discussions subforum of Emulation. I see you've posted there already, but you need to remember to follow the rules over there! I recommend making a post in the Help Recruitment thread when you're able and fill out the details listed in the form. It might be a little hard to find a team since hackers here are usually busy with their own games, but don't let that discourage you! People who give up never get anywhere in the end, right? I'm sure you'll make an amazing game in the future and hopefully we can all see it posted. :) You can dig through the tutorials and resources in the Emulation & ROM Hacking board too, plus we have some cool mods and help threads all over that section. It's pretty popular and really helpful so make sure to take advantage of all the stuff you see there! Again though, remember to stay within the rules since that's veeery important!

And aww, you like Adventure Time? I love it too but I'm still on the second season. ;_; It's a funny show but I especially like the episodes with Fionna and Cake. Glad you seem to be settling in well so make sure to stick around! There are plenty more clubs where that came from and lots of other things to do around here besides learn to hack, too. Maybe you can talk about your favorite Pokemon games in the Pokemon gaming boards or stop by the X & Y section since that's really popular right now. Surely you're excited about it too, right?!

Pleasure meeting you and have a great time! Feel free to contact me or another moderator if you need anything.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Both AwSquared and Classic Sonic have linked you to the Emulation & ROM Hacking section. There is a special section where you want to recruit new members for your hacking team, as well as in need of special help without creating a team. If you want to create a team yourself, I believe you have to be an active member for at least three months. That gives you time to organize, plot, and plan your hack, as well as planning who you *want* to hire for your hack. Planning is power! :D

Hope that helps & stuff, and welcome aboard to the community, btw! I wish you the best of luck on your hack success and I hope to see you around!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Do you hack? Send me your hack.
Members? member to what?

Nakala Pri

Hello there! Welcome to PC, it is a glorious community with so much to do. If you need help with anything, just gimme a holla. Have an awesome time!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Not too sure, but I do think PC has the biggest Pokemon ROM Hacking Community on the Internetz. Definitely the best place to recruit members.

Assuming you mean ROM Hacking and not RMVX or RMXP.

Have fun! And good luck with your project.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
gee I think im the late one

Welcome FinntheHacker, you arent human are you (get the reference badoom cha) I hope to see you making some good hacks I will be playing them :D

Enjoy your stay

Years
Eep, I'm sorry Finn but this thread hasn't had a reply since May. :( That would mean it's considered a dead thread as it's gone without a post for over a month. Sorry about that! You're welcome to create a re-introduction since you've been gone for a while or post in the Leave/Return thread.

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back