• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] ੭•̀ω•́)੭̸*⁺ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ˚✩ ༘*ೄ

moments.

quixotic
Years
✩ request icons yo' so I can practise colours ✩

image:
size:

001.png

003.png

fisheye-1.png
gargoyle.png
hogwarts.png

gjwhf5.png
002.png
fa3.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey moments. :) Nice to have you back.

I'll bite at this shop! I've been working on a series of icons for myself lately, but I'm having a very hard time converting this image into anything readable, clean, and nice. I trust you can give it the touch it needs to translate better.
Stock
Size: under 130px
No text / your discretion
Thanks a bunch and best of luck.

moments.

quixotic
Years
@the ruby of the sea
hope you like it! ~:D

004.png

@fairy
anime stocks don't like my style of colouring... xD if you want a redo, or some tweaks, let me know, it's seriously no problems.

005-1.png

From now on, it should be known that photographs will give the best results, unless it's a rendered (or easily rendered) image. Submit anime images at your own peril. <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Like I told you, moments, I'm a huge fan of your work. They're really inspiring. n_n" Wish I was as good as you, haha. Anyway, I've got a request for you. Take your time, though, because it might take a while for me to actually start using it. You could do it any way you like, but it would be nice if the size were around 120 in both height and width. Can't wait to see your result, eee!

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/103775935/large.jpg
120 x 120
No text.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, I can't believe I actually forgot about this. D:
005-1.png

And that's particularly surprising, considering how downright awesome this is. I was struggling with making an icon out of that stock for quite some time, and it's so blatantly obvious that you've really got the skill set to do amazing work. No argument if I use this in my gallery (as a header), right?

And I totally hear you on the anime stock problem. It's one of the issues I have as well, but probably for different reasons haha. Seriously dude, thanks so much. I'm extremely happy with the result. :)

Back