• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Icontest Week 4

Winner of this week-?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

Artist, please don't tell which icons are yours to the voters, and remember, don't vote for yourself! Voters, please vote for the icons that you think hold the best quality, color, ect... pick the one that you could see yourself using. Voting will last until Friday, vote for the number of the icon you like in the poll above, a new thread will be posted weekly, so keep an eye out! Good luck to all.

milk0rv.png

Image5.png

Kissit31.png

innocent3ih.png

Abafinal.png

Pretty.png

thteela.png

cammy6kj.png

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Ah week 4.. They're really good IMO but #2 has that simple, yet effective look and feel to it. ^^

Last edited:

Lucid

I just adore 3, love the colors and the over all feel, it's my favorite no doubt. <3

Lucid

Wow, this week looks like it's gonna be close [winner wise]. o_o;

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
Years
I had a hard time deciding between 2 and 7... I'm such a fan of Megami Kouhosei and Icon #7 is all about Teela... but I loved number two, so I voted for it!!

c'mon, people, vote, vote, vote!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back