• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PBR Uk Release Date Confirmed

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
well not confirmed so much but i have seen alot of place say its out on Friday/05/October and it would make sence to release it otherwise there woun't be anything till MP3 comes out here

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Great news. I thought I'd have to wait til December for PBR. Now I just have to get my wifi sorted. And buy a copy of PBR. Getting a Wii would be useful too...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
yeah.....does the UK by any chance use PAL format????I knew there was a reason they call Australia "down under" but sometimes i think it has nothing to do with our spot on the map....lol.

It's been using the PAL format since like, forever. o_O

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
Years
yeah.....does the UK by any chance use PAL format????I knew there was a reason they call Australia "down under" but sometimes i think it has nothing to do with our spot on the map....lol.

We've always used PAL format, and no, it has nothing to do with the map

Back