• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
*Side Note: If this is your first time checking out this LP, and the crappy audio quality is bugging you, my commentary/quality is about 500x better in the later episodes, so just skip to one of them.

So, I already have a following of almost 500 on youtube, even though I've never actually done and LP before. Of course... that's over the course of nearly 2 years, so only like 100 or so still watch my videos, so I'm hoping to get some more action going on youtube, (and here =D) by doing an LP of one of my favorite games. Super Mario Sunshine!

Video Description:
Spoiler:

And without any further ado, the video:

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I fixed it for you. You simply need to put the ending characters, which are after the equal sign (=).

So [YOUTUBE]i0kmYOQzJsQ[/YOUTUBE].

As for the LP, you got it right by asking what's up with the voice(s). They're just ridiculous, haha. Enjoying it so far. Keep it up. :) I'll be tuning in to watch for sure.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Video Two: Let's play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 2: Starting off on the left foot

Video Description:
Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Video three: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 3: I Don't Believe In Curses!

Video Description:
Spoiler:

(Wait... it actually let me double post? I figured it would just automatically merge them. lol =/)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Haha. I enjoyed Part 3 quite a bit. Especially the speeding up jokes towards the end. And messing up was pretty funny too. Dunno why though. :)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Haha. I enjoyed Part 3 quite a bit. Especially the speeding up jokes towards the end. And messing up was pretty funny too. Dunno why though. :)

Because all LP fans are sadists and enjoy watching the LPer struggle needlessly. It's pretty great.

I actually never played a whole lot of Sunshine (not owning a Gamecube and all), but I always enjoyed the bit that I did play. It's nice to see you showing it in such a positive light. But really... why the voice acting? WHY!?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Video four: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 4: Time Travel

Video Description:
Spoiler:

Video Five: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 5: Happy Ending, right?

Video Description:
Spoiler:

Video Six: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 6: This is a title.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I've been watching them on YouTube, haha. But I'm enjoying it still. I like your commentary style and you're even showing me some stuff I never knew before from SMS. :)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Video Seven: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 7: Interruptions!

Description:
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

Years
Video Seven: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 7: Interruptions!

Description:
Spoiler:

Them VCRs are like weasels eating applesauce sometimes. Nice video otherwise though, that place is like Coin City, or at least a rather large Coin Town.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Them VCRs are like weasels eating applesauce sometimes. Nice video otherwise though, that place is like Coin City, or at least a rather large Coin Town.
I'll just pretend that made sense.

Video Eight: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 8: Super Pokemon Sunshine

Description:
Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Hurray for being like... the only non-pokemon-screenshot LP on the forums.

Video Nine: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 9: PHYSICS!

Description:
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

Years
Hurray for being like... the only non-pokemon-screenshot LP on the forums.

Video Nine: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 9: PHYSICS!

Description:
Spoiler:

Man, Nintendo must have had some physicists on the team while making that world.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Video Ten: Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine, Part 10: Somebody Move That Straw Already

Description:
Spoiler:

Back