• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Can I join? I've been looking for shinies for a long time now. So far I have 2 from RS (Vileplume-was Oddish and Gloom, and Skitty), and none so far from FRLG.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Thanks a lot for the 'power' I suppose Aaryn, I don't really care what posistion I'm in. --- Anyways, thank you SO much Shiney Green Men for posting the list of poke'mon. I was too lazy to do that for the time being -nervous laugh.- Anyways, can you do me a favor, and Post a red X in the box, if it's not too much trouble. -Nervous laughter again,- Also, swap your posts, since YOU have the second post. If so, cool, if not, no worries.

(Example)
[X]Vulpix[Caught by ---]

EDIT!:Just play your game, we are NOT looking for specifics (all though we might later). Just make catch em all! =P Thank you for your enthusiasm in all of this guys.

EDIT!:Also, I can take care of the list for you if you want. I'd take it as an honor -geekishly salutes.- ^_^;

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I would put a red x but... X's take up more space then a " " (space), so I used I's to make it even...

And yes, I'll swap posts...

Also, my name is SkinnyGreenMan, not Shiny Green Man

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I will be gone for a few days, but I updated the ShinyDex as of now.

If someone wants to, they can keep track of the shinys caught until i'm back, so I can fill it in quicker later.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
Hey aaryn wats up. I knew Im really knew here but I am currently searching for a tangela and ev training too. I wanna join b/c ive been here for 2 days now and I wont quit. If Im not allowed in I'll be sad but ill take it like a man.

P.S.- i am known as shineynidoking on a forum you are also on, (The Pokemon)

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
All right Skinny, I'll take your place as Shiney tracker. PLEASE NOTE: YOU CANNOT CHANGE AN EGG. RESTART AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, THE OUTCOME WILL BE THE SAME EVERY SINGLE TIME.Sorry, but I wasted an hour of my time, restarting and taking A step, then hatching..anyways. For now, Chao.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya... i tried that too, looking for a shiney chancey. so how many shinies do we have now?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
(whoever's keeping the list of shineys caught, put me down for gastly, haunter, gengar, zubat, and golbat)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
a list of grievances of this club (no offence) but these are some things that i think could be better:
1) i don't think that this statement: "4-if you join the club and stop searching for shinies and dont have one at least what the F*k are you doin in the club?" is a little harsh. some people may lose interest, and that's their loss, you don't have to cuss at them.
2) all of the member levels are sorta... mleh... i don't know. they don't work for me. it's fine having a few people in power, but after that i think that everybody should be on an equal level.
3) there seems to be too much stress on maintaining order and reporting infractions (from my experience, club members are all respectful to eachother and if members are disrespectful, they are normally told so politely by anybody who feels like something wrong's happened)
4) if the member levels do continue to exist, the "member on testing" seems wrong to me because it may discourage people from joining.
5) your sig format is too big. many of us are close to the edge of the character limit and i suggest having a sig format similar to this:
pkfrlgsh094.png
member of the ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

(the sprite should be a shiney that the member either owns, or if they don't own one, one that they're hunting for. and no repeats, there are 150 that we're hunting for so it really shouldn't be a problem)
forgive me if i spoke too boldly

~ryan, the midnight shiney hunter, cofounder of the shiny hunters club

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
yeah lil harsh .... you have to acnoledge that kids younger then ou might wanna join and that might discourage them from joining IMO......*waits for ryan to reply *

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
why do you want me to reply? shouldn't aaryn be the one we want to reply?
um... i'm still having no luck finding a shiney diglet...
*curses shiney diglet and his stupid blue nose*

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Hm, interesting club. I wanted to join the thread, but then I saw the club. :o So.. can I join? I only have one shiney, a Sandshrew, and I almost caught a shiney Linoone once on Sappire, but at the time I didn't know double kick was super-effective.. X.X And I ran into a shiney Rattata, but I was looking for another pok?mon, so I didn't notice it was shiney until it said "Got away safely" ...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, it's cool by me if you join, now... somebody has to add your sandshrew to our list of captured shinies.

Back