• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ssssssssss...Boom! The Minecraft Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I've wondered that myself, which is why I haven't answered the question yet. With a little bit of Google searching, I think that a premium account is a way of saying the person bought Minecraft. They're not playing for free with the Classic version, nor are they pirating the game. A person has a premium account if they spent the money to get the full version of Minecraft.

To answer the question, I do have a premium account for Minecraft. After watching several series of Let's Plays online of Minecraft, I knew that I wanted to at least try the game. But the free version of Classic just wasn't enough. Finally, after weeks of debating, I bought the game and haven't regretted it. It's well worth the thirty dollars to me.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I am totally signing up for this: I have frequent questions as a total n00b that some more pro players may be able to help me with :P

Username: Using my PC account name here, cause I don't play online: CliCliW
Favorite Mob: Endermen (tho they're pretty creepy, they fascinate me!)
Favorite Item: Diamond pickaxe
Favorite Block:I'm going to be totally shallow and say Diamond Ore blocks: I love the thrill of actually finding them :)

What is your favorite gamemode?

Survival, but I often play on peaceful mode, cause I can't take wandering into caves and being assaulted (I could say a different word, but PC may not take kindly to it) by zombies. Their growling scares me.

How cool do you think Minecraft is? AWESOME!!!!!!! I love new seeds!

Did or do you have a Minecraft Premium Account?
Errrrrmmmmmm I'd prefer not to answer that one.... *cough* no *cough*

OK, I'll admit, I was dying to play MC but couldn't login. I didn't realise I could just play offline but I asked a college buddy who had a friend whose Minecraft account was distributed a lot :P He gave me the account details and I got to play - woohoo :P

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Username: Castwand2
Favorite Mob: Cows
Favorite Item: Diamond Pickaxe
Favorite Block: Command Block

Creative. I just like building without worrying about dying

How cool do you think Minecraft is?
Super Cool

Nope (I use my friend's)

OK, you are in the club!

I am totally signing up for this: I have frequent questions as a total n00b that some more pro players may be able to help me with :P

Username: Using my PC account name here, cause I don't play online: CliCliW
Favorite Mob: Endermen (tho they're pretty creepy, they fascinate me!)
Favorite Item: Diamond pickaxe
Favorite Block:I'm going to be totally shallow and say Diamond Ore blocks: I love the thrill of actually finding them :)

Survival, but I often play on peaceful mode, cause I can't take wandering into caves and being assaulted (I could say a different word, but PC may not take kindly to it) by zombies. Their growling scares me.

How cool do you think Minecraft is? AWESOME!!!!!!! I love new seeds!

Errrrrmmmmmm I'd prefer not to answer that one.... *cough* no *cough*

OK, I'll admit, I was dying to play MC but couldn't login. I didn't realise I could just play offline but I asked a college buddy who had a friend whose Minecraft account was distributed a lot :P He gave me the account details and I got to play - woohoo :P

CliCliW...YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Since angelomanalo was banned, would anyone want to restart the club?
If not, I might ask the forum mod if I can restart it myself.
I think it would be a bit of a shame to let this club die.

CliCliW

Years
Since angelomanalo was banned, would anyone want to restart the club?
If not, I might ask the forum mod if I can restart it myself.
I think it would be a bit of a shame to let this club die.

It'd be cool to keep up the club with proper full discussions. could we just continue it here or would a whole new club need to be made?

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Username: PhoenixWright77
Favorite Mob:Horses
Favorite Item: Spawn Eggs
Favorite Block:Obsidian

Survival, nothing better then slicing the head off of a Skeleton at Midnight :)

How cool do you think Minecraft is?
It's so cool I can't even describe it!

Of course!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
It'd be cool to keep up the club with proper full discussions. could we just continue it here or would a whole new club need to be made?
If you discuss things with Shining Raichu (the moderator of the section), he can transfer ownership of the club over to anyone who is interested. All you have to do is let him know the circumstances, and he can handle the rest for you.

On a Minecraft note, I updated to 1.6 for the horses, but lost the time to play. So I haven't actually seen a horse yet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
On a Minecraft note, I updated to 1.6 for the horses, but lost the time to play. So I haven't actually seen a horse yet.

Oh man you have to play ASAP, the horses are beyond amazing. They make travelling infinitely faster and the noises they make when you drop them from the sky are to die for (and will give you nightmares). They're a lot of fun and you can even attack whilst you're on them, it's just a shame about how difficult their armour/saddles are to get. I've not found much use in feeding them so far so if anyone has insight into that it'd be appreciated, but I certainly suggest trying out the horses soon.

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Horses can only be found in the Plains Biome so if you want to find a horse, you will need to look there. They're really fun to ride and they go really fast so they're great for traveling!

the noises they make when you drop them from the sky are to die for (and will give you nightmares)
Yeah, I like to attach some lead to some horses in creative Mode, fly up really high and then fall down to kill all of them. It's hilarious!

I've not found much use in feeding them so far so if anyone has insight into that it'd be appreciated,
Food causes a Horse to grow(if it's not already an adult), and it will restore the Horses' health.

CliCliW

Years
Oh man you have to play ASAP, the horses are beyond amazing. They make travelling infinitely faster and the noises they make when you drop them from the sky are to die for (and will give you nightmares). They're a lot of fun and you can even attack whilst you're on them, it's just a shame about how difficult their armour/saddles are to get. I've not found much use in feeding them so far so if anyone has insight into that it'd be appreciated, but I certainly suggest trying out the horses soon.

Say if you've your seed from 1.5.2 (I think) and you've updated to 1.6, will horses be able to spawn into that world or do you need a new seed? So far I haven't found one :/

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Say if you've your seed from 1.5.2 (I think) and you've updated to 1.6, will horses be able to spawn into that world or do you need a new seed? So far I haven't found one :/
I don't think so. No new biomes were created in 1.6 so I'm pretty sure the horses would spawn.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Username: xMikasax
Favorite Mob: Wolves,Horses,and Creepers
Favorite Item: Diamond Sword
Favorite Block: Glowstone

CliCliW

Years
I don't think so. No new biomes were created in 1.6 so I'm pretty sure the horses would spawn.

Ah maybe it's that I haven't bothered to wander too far from my house (I tend to get lost :P )

Username: xMikasax
Favorite Mob: Wolves,Horses,and Creepers
Favorite Item: Diamond Sword
Favorite Block: Glowstone

Hi xMikasax, welcome to the group! We're currently between club owners, but we'll still be discussing things as normal :)

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey everyone, sorry for for being absent for a little while. Life stuff.
But I'm back now, and unless anyone has any objections, I'm going to ask Shining Raichu to transfer ownership of the club to me.
I have some ideas for changes to the first post, if everything goes through.

CliCliW

Years
Hey everyone, sorry for for being absent for a little while. Life stuff.
But I'm back now, and unless anyone has any objections, I'm going to ask Shining Raichu to transfer ownership of the club to me.
I have some ideas for changes to the first post, if everything goes through.

Go ahead and become Club Owner - it'd be awesome to have the club up and running properly! :D

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
A post seems to have gotten lost...

I'd like to officialy welcome PhoenixWright77 and xMikasax into the club!
You both have been added to the member list in the first post.

Have you guys heard that there is a new snapshot out there?
Apparently it's supposed to be sort of secretive. :p

What do you guys think about it?
Have any of you downloaded it and played around with it yet?

CliCliW

Years
A post seems to have gotten lost...

I'd like to officialy welcome PhoenixWright77 and xMikasax into the club!
You both have been added to the member list in the first post.

Have you guys heard that there is a new snapshot out there?
Apparently it's supposed to be sort of secretive. :p

What do you guys think about it?
Have any of you downloaded it and played around with it yet?

I didn't even know about this O.o my minecrafting has kind of lulled recently cause I've been busy with college. Not To mention I get so far into my game and just get bored with it and start a new one :-( I'd like To get back into it eventually though :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back