• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
CSS = cascading style sheets. It's usually used in web development for doing the layout of a website, but you can use it in posts to give it a layout as well (Like Puppeteer's sign up, Doronjo's posts, etc)

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Don't mind me I'm just being slow, been too excited about my new job to be of much use. I'll probably get something up tonight.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Let's see... if your character had a theme, what would the theme be?

Well, with Lynn's nature, maybe her theme would be something like this: -snip-

hmmmm good question doronjo....
if i had to choose.... i'd have to say King theme would be -snip-

So since Miss Doronjo asked about a theme....I think that this would fit Kat the most -snip-

I put your songs on repeat in the background while I read your posts.

Well, after a little thinking I remembered a great punky song I used to like by Bikini Kill.

The piercings and hyperactivity and general craziness, which hasn't really been shown yet, but I'm sure it will soon.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Finally made my post, just waiting for another post or two and the next chapter can go on up!

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Finally made my post, just waiting for another post or two and the next chapter can go on up!

Can't wait to see what pokemon you have installed for on on the first route!!! \(>.<)/

PS: Nice intro posts guys. Enjoyed reading each and every one of them. :D

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I was wondering Jake, have you got a specific design decided for Zeta? If you like I could doodle up an image of their outfit as per your description, although at this stage i'm just picturing them as the steriotypical black outfits, with a small logo on the breast.

I always pictures the teams as more of a threat/danger than they are in the comedic role the anime gives them. I mean, they're a criminal organization, full of fully grown adults who are willing to lie cheat steal and kill tog et their way.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@Somniac: I would love you forever if you did that actually. As for what I'm envisioning it's more of a navy blue outfit, with the zeta symbol (ζ) as a logo somewhere, and I don't know what else. I never had a full image for them =x

Years
man i cant wait for the second chapter to go up.

Also i love all of the posts. Every one of them was different for choosing their pokemon and leaving. even though i was the only one that took 2 posts to do so

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
hmmmm good question doronjo....
if i had to choose.... i'd have to say King theme would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PKf_OfNxDA

My first post is up as well. So since Miss Doronjo asked about a theme....I think that this would fit Kat the most http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTg74bADqI

While you're trying on a new CSS, I'm just starting to learn how it works. XD

@Somniac: I would love you forever if you did that actually. As for what I'm envisioning it's more of a navy blue outfit, with the zeta symbol (ζ) as a logo somewhere, and I don't know what else. I never had a full image for them =x

Sure, I'll give it a shot later tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel :]

man i cant wait for the second chapter to go up.

Also i love all of the posts. Every one of them was different for choosing their pokemon and leaving. even though i was the only one that took 2 posts to do so

I think Ffion is technically still in new bark, but i'll wait til chapter 2 to explain her leaving and such, got an idea layed out for that part to spice it up a little

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019
Hi guys just a quick update that I should be able to get my first post up tonight, I've been swamped with midterms over the past couple of days, so I think I have some free time tonight.

Thank ya@

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
No worries, not a big rush, especially since the IC has only been up a few days!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I was thinking about something..... do We choose when our pokemon evolve.... or id there a certain chapter we can evolve them?

I'm guessing it's just up to us, although within the realms of believability if possible. Obviously some of the starters evolve a lot earlier than the others, and some [Such as Eevee, luck Ffion eh?] could be evolved via evolution stones.

Although that's not going to happen, it may be a while before I have Ffion's Eevee evolve, although I have semi-plans for that already.

I probably shouldn't plan that far ahead, heh.

Spoiler:

Back