• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Noooo! Don't go the the 2nd page!
Any updates, Wichu?

Just a question:
Are you going to create any more Pokemon from Pika-family?
Those are: Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Pachirisu and... Wichu

What about Plusle and Minun? Anyway, who said Wichu can't evolve? :P

Anyway, not really an update; however, I'm still looking for people to help out with OW spriting, trainer spriting, and possibly Pokémon spriting. For OWs, you'd be using my custom template (a mix between FR/LG and D/P/Pt), while for Pokémon and trainers, you'd have to be a good scratch spriter.
So, anyone interested?
Esmas, I still haven't heard back from you yet :O

Juhnke

- Heliowalton
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
What about Plusle and Minun? Anyway, who said Wichu can't evolve? :P

Anyway, not really an update; however, I'm still looking for people to help out with OW spriting, trainer spriting, and possibly Pokémon spriting. For OWs, you'd be using my custom template (a mix between FR/LG and D/P/Pt), while for Pokémon and trainers, you'd have to be a good scratch spriter.
So, anyone interested?
Esmas, I still haven't heard back from you yet :O

Hey Wichu. I can sort of sprite and stuff ;P
By sort of, I mean I'm not very good :P

Example:

jessjamesmt9.png

NatureKeeper

OK, maybe I can. But I still would rather have a few helpers :D.
I need:
Ideas. Very important. For moves, abilities and items. All suggestions will be considered.
A musician. I'm not that good at making Pokémon-style music, so if anyone has any experience with making town, route or battle music, feel free to help out.
Spriters. To help sprite out the DP Pokémon in Advance style (because DP sprites use different shading and colours). The sprites must be 64x64, and 100% scratch, like this (thanks to Nopie for the sprite):
SnoverM.png

Anyone who helps will receive a mystery gift, and depending on the amount, an NPC in the game too.

Hmm... Well, well.... I can help with this, I rippeda Shaymin and Indexed it, It works!!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
hey Wichu here's a random idea, I got on a recolor, if your still thinking about having Wichu have an evolved form. I know it may not be very good, but as I said it's just a random, idea you don't have to use it:

eichunn5.png

Name: Eichu

Juhnke

- Heliowalton
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
Lol Konekodemon, I hope you can do better then that.. it's hideous D:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
When will ppl stop asking that..:tired:

Sometimes it's not really an unfair question to ask. It's only natural people find it frustrating that 90% of the projects in this forum generally never have a demo released.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
The purpose in creating these games is very different between the designer themselves and the hopeful player. The boards would be a much less boring place if you went through them never expecting to play a game.

Wichu, because I am reviewing your game next week, may I use your CSS for the issue, like I used Uranium's CSS for issue one?
EDIT: My bad, I'll need that for issue three.

Last edited:
Years
A name for a move could be a: Grass move Blossom strike it forms a barrier of blossoms and hits the foe with 5 hits or whatever you want i can think of more i was just suggesting this to see if you like it

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
Sometimes it's not really an unfair question to ask. It's only natural people find it frustrating that 90% of the projects in this forum generally never have a demo released.

True, but after awhile it get's very annoying

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years

More like almost 100% The only active games in Games Showcase that have a substantial amount of content in a released demo are Hall of Fame and Silver Chronicles.

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2011
hey this looks hella sick man pm me when u need testers :D
btw that guy did a gr8 job on the title O_O

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
More like almost 100% The only active games in Games Showcase that have a substantial amount of content in a released demo are Hall of Fame and Silver Chronicles.

You seem to make it sound like your game is ridiculously fantastic or something. Just cut the attitude! We're all working on these projects for fun.

I would rather wait it out for something good, whether it ends up being released or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back