• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark fire

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2008
Once there was this dark pokemon. When more became. Dark fire pokemon started an army with pokemon. They tried to take over humans. But there was one person to control them. But he has been lost for 1,000 years. But the prophecy said he will come when Pokemon leader of the Darkfire army is gone. He'll find him and control the darkfire pokemon and rule them. But he didn't come now the pokemon go all wild and attacking each other. All the types start fighting each other and killing each other. Then Two evil groups called Team Chaos and Team Heat. Start Grouping the pokemon and making more fighting over more pokemon. Everyone has tried to defeat them but they all failed. Now the profs. are working they're brain offs to improve pokemon and making them stronger. But they need someone to help them and test it. And then The two types would be in peace.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
That's a pretty awesome idea! I need help with my game as well...
But, what exactly do you need help on? The levels? More plots? City names?
In my own oppinion, if I may be so bold to say so, I'm not that bad at creativity.

Back