• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
What ev's Bastard, my new Darkrai is the slickest, you think you know more than you know that you know, you know?:cheeky:

I know that you know that I know that you know your Darkrai is just KO bait at this point. And like Rick Astley, I'm not going to give (you) up.

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Hello Everyone, may I become an Elite Four by default? It's your guys decision. Then, we will have 3 people from the gym leaders to go on to the Elite Four. Is it okay?

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
I agree with ASB it seems unfair since people need to prove there tough enogh to be in the E5 or 4 or whatever ya call it.
well, good thing. i didn't want to be an E4! lol! :p

And, someone agreed to the something me and Houndoomed (i think it was him???) thought of in the first place. I think he will be the first one! lol

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
*Name: Jolteon*
Sprite: Red in SoulSilver
*Position: Could I be an ice, fire, or water gym leader (those are in order of preference.
*Friend Code: 2623-6275-8269
*Days Your On: Everyday, but I will be leaving for the summer, so if I do qualify for the position of gym leader, when I leave you can give to somebody else and then (hopefully) I can reclaim upon my return.

I am so excited to join a new league.

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
*Name: Jolteon*
Sprite: Red in SoulSilver
*Position: Could I be an ice, fire, or water gym leader (those are in order of preference.
*Friend Code: 2623-6275-8269
*Days Your On: Everyday, but I will be leaving for the summer, so if I do qualify for the position of gym leader, when I leave you can give to somebody else and then (hopefully) I can reclaim upon my return.

I am so excited to join a new league.
Thank you for joining. You are the final Gym Leader to sign up! Congrats! All Positions are taken up. On June 12, everyone will have an chance to sign up once again. There should be 4 empty spots then. Thanks. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Thank you for joining. You are the final Gym Leader to sign up! Congrats! All Positions are taken up. On June 12, everyone will have an chance to sign up once again. There should be 4 empty spots then. Thanks. :)

I challenge you for Dragon badge. May the best dragon tamer win.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years

Cool, can I challenge your gym? Also, where is my card. Also, if you ever want an in-league tournament with prizes, I can RNG a prize for it.

Back