• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh how romantic.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
What are some of your ideal romantic situations? Something that you personally would like to do with someone you love.

My idea of romance is a bit silly and light-hearted, I suppose. I'm spoilering mine.

Spoiler:

I'll edit some more in later, but these are things I like. I know my idea of romance is probably a bit innocent, but oh well.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Watching movies and music videos in our underwear all night.

Sharing a swing together and just talking.

Anything involving kissing is good too.

Oh and surprising them with dinner and seeing them smile and eating it together.

Just sitting in completely silence while holding hands.

I know people see me as a cold hearted WOMAN who rolls his eyes at kissing scenes in movies and but I'm super romantic at heart.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Well... I'm a bit of an "odd duck" when it comes to romantic things.

I'm happy cooking, cleaning, baking & brushing hair.
((No idea why, I just adore taking care of hair xD))

Oh, & of course making & giving jewelry.
It's one of the few skills I have which is actually USEFUL!
Haha.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Oh geez, this is gonna be such a long list if I actually put down everything.

I am a super duper amazingly hopeless romantic. Like groan worthy and corny. But sometimes I'm super shy too. Usually romance ends up with me saying something then I either get a groan, smacked over the head, or 'awww'... a few times all three in that order.

A few examples...

Spoiler:

Aaaand I honestly can't think of anymore. I'll put more if I do think of any.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Cuddling during a horror movie, skyping for 6+ hours (or all night for that matter!) and get lost at each other's eyes as we stare at each other. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hmmm.

- Webchatting for hours
- Cuddling during a movie on the couch
- Taking roadtrips together to various places
- Constant surprises
- Laying down staring at the stars during summer nights

I can't think of anymore right now so yeah.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Although I've been single most my life (sad I know):
Anyways, maybe everything said above and a night under the stars, cold preferably lend her my jacket (I always have a jacket or coat with me soo... xD)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
- Chatting for hours without stopping
- Holding each other's hands
- Cuddling each other during a movie
- Lying down together
- Giving each other massages
- Giving each other gifts

Crux

Evermore
Years
Oi, I awwwwww'ed through half of this thread, but when I go to write mine down I get just kinda embarrassed. xl

Spoiler:

Yeah, I know I have a weird sense of romance. "^^

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I wouldn't know haha. :I
Only things I can think of are cheesy/lame and not going to be posted here. Actually, I can only think of one but still. I'm not exactly a romantic person. o;

each other's eyes as we stare at each other
Wait so that's considered 'romantic'?
Oops I think that's happened to me. :I I don't know if he was necessarily staring at my eyes, though. We were just floating around in a lake with our chins resting on a this floating board thing, staring at each other. :x

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Laying down with someone's head on my chest while I stroke his hair. I imagine that to be the most romantic thing ever.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
i think kissing in the rain is pretty romantic, well, i havent done it yet cause it hasnt been raining when i've been in a relationship but oh well. X'D though i like cuddling too, and holding hands. :'3 and slow kisses are pretty romantic aswell.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
Someone I love fell asleep while we were skyping once. It was too cute @_@ I decided to go to sleep, too. Then Skype lost connection and it made that weird noise and woke us both up!

Besides that, I'd also like to lay down together and watch anime.
BACK MASSAGE (for me, of course)
Cosplay a pairing we like
Take a bath
And just hanging out really, like playing games and stuff

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Oh god.. lots of things :3
Marathoning favourite shows and just being bums together..
Having a midnight "picnic" under the night sky
Showing each other something special like a special place or an old photo or piece of art that meant a lot to you.
Giving or getting massages
Laying in bed in the morning and just chatting away lazily till the afternoon
Getting/sending cute love letters in the mail to each other.
Falling asleep next to each other
Doing something silly and spontaneous like icecream for breakfast
Telling each other bedtime stories
Doing something to dedicate to each other (singing a song and replacing a word with one of our names or something dumb like that)
Coming home to rose petals scattered on the ground like a trail leading to a surprise.

Basically.. doing anything that has thought about the other person put into it.

Oh man the list goes on. My list seems to paint me as someone who really takes pleasure in being lazy HAHAHA :3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hm, honestly, I can't think of anything romantic at the moment, which is strange.

Let's see. One of my ideal romantic moments is when a boy does everything he can -- postpones this and that -- just to be with the girl he likes. Or vice-versa.

Back