• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Humanum Familiares (OOC/SU)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm gonna talk to Lu when he gets on in a few hours. Plan out a post so we can get caught up

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
canthatreallywork? O: *gasp*

I'm sure my mage will just make me clean his room or something stupid like that. :C

NO NEVER I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING SO CRUEL. :D I'm pretty kind that way.

...YOU CAN JUST DO MY HOMEWORK. (:<

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
That could be warped into something that could be funny

"send us to help!"
"ok." -poof-
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH we're fallinnnnnnnnnng!!!!" -falls onto the void and safely lands-
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH monsters!!!"

:p

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
That could be warped into something that could be funny

"send us to help!"
"ok." -poof-
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH we're fallinnnnnnnnnng!!!!" -falls onto the void and safely lands-
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH monsters!!!"

:p

More like

"I'MA GONNA HELP THOSE WEAKLINGS"
*poof*
*monsters appear*
"OMFG LET HER JUST DO MY HOMEWORK" @___@

xD

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
that's works XD

or you could always have them port to where Kiroku, Miharu and Miku are. It sounds like the clay army is going to be raiding the town (probably because Aura said they were, but you know ;p) and kicking their butts could be fun | w |

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I guess I know how I can make Cody and Primeria help then...if we ever get out of her room though. Doors can be tricky....

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I will not be able to post on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Most likely. For sure, Thursday and Monday. Since Scarf Blade already has my permission to bunny Miharu, well, all Scarf Blade has to do is bunny Miharu. ;)

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
WHOO!!! -is now typing up a random situation where Miharu is literally a bunny for a second- :D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Going on a trip tomorrow won't be back til Sunday, but I will beg -Nocturne to post while I'm gone

Back