• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest moment you seen in the Pokemon Anime

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
What is the funniest episode or moment you've seen in the Pokemon episodes? Mines gotta be towards the end of Johto when Ash gets an egg and it hatches to be a Larvitar and it always cries. I also thought on the first episode when Ash stole Misty's bike taking Pikachu to the Poke Center and says, "Hang on Pikachu, were almost there" and then wipes out. That was so hilarious. So what's the funniest moment's you've seen?

Years
The Bicker The Better - Ash and May arguing through the whole episode and the boy vs girl tag battle with Team Rocket was hilarious too.

Jessie losing her hair and getting all fiery like when she beat up Seviper and then caught it and in the Surskit episode.

Staying with Jessie, when she was in that pokemon contest and commanded Seviper to use moves it couldn't possibly learn showing how little she knew about pokemon.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I can't even remember the episode title, but I'm fairly certain it was the episode involving the Mawile which fell in love with Brock's Lombre. Wobbuffet and Lombre end up with the rest of the Team Rocket Trio in a forest, in which Wobbuffet proceeds to perform a slapstick comedy routine with Lombre. It was a well-done scene, and it was a great homage to Sanpei Hayashiya.

Back