• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Car

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well, my other car thread went down... So there.

So, what is your "Dream" Car? Mine is the Marussia B2. Awesome design and crazy engine, this one will really dominate the track.

8147578974_d48bbfe10d_z.jpg

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Oh goodness. If I drove any of the above cars, I'd have to get tinted windows to hide my face. Leaf Storm's is kind of cute though.

I'm totally cool with my luxurious Kia Sorento at the moment. I don't require luxury, though, I just want the car in my possession to take me from point A to B.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Not gonna lie, any car would be nice. I've never owned a car myself, so having complete and utter ownership of a vehicle would be awesome. But my dream car would definitely have doors that open vertically. Don't know any specific names, but that's all I'm asking.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Back when I was younger, the Lamborghini Murcielago was what I'd always wanted. And I'd still be totally cool with it. Sexy as hell, although it's been succeeded by newer models. The Reventon's (look at Kura's post) a sexy beast, too.

A small remark to the Fiat 500, it's an odd car. The commercial for it from last years Super Bowl was hilarious.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
This one is actually one of my dream cars since I always was fond of the Mazda line

Spoiler:

And this one was the dream car of me and my dad, and earlier this summer we actually got it. Same color also :)

Spoiler:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Yay LilJz! I always love to hear when someone got their dream car. :D My mom- a single mother who rose like a phoenix from the ashes after being widowed and unemployed- got the black convertible Corvette she always wanted. :) She never drives it, but cool

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Really? Can you post a picture of her car? :D

Ours is in hibernation in the garage since we don't wanna scrape our convertible roof, so we use our Honda Civic for now :P

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
If I find a camera, certainly! I could probably even dig through her facebook for an image. Will report back to you!

Crux

Evermore
Years
Well, there are a lot of really cool classics, but i'm gonna go with this beautiful machine:

Spoiler:

I'm a sucker for muscle cars. :x

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I told myself I'm not going to mention a Buick for this post...

Therefore I present two candidates:
Spoiler:

Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency Brougham. Quite simply one of the most beautiful automobiles ever built.

Spoiler:

Prevost XLII luxury motorhome. Which is basically like a huge luxurious mansion on wheels.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I don't need a car all I need is the Hatchlings to fly me around.

Seriously though I can't be bothered to find a photo, but I'd love an F1 car.

Years
At first I was like "mini-cooper or smart car" because lol I'm small
and then I realized
Spoiler:

I don't usually fangirl over Supernatural, but I'd drive that car. I would feel so badass driving that thing.

That and it's like the only fictional car I've ever fawned over.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't really care about cars so I have very low standards for what makes up my dream car. As long as it runs and has air conditioning and power windows, I'm in heaven.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
A black Chrysler 300 or a Lincoln Town Car. I like something that's sleek and classy. c:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Of course, right now I'd be happy with any car that I could call my own. For the time being, I'm stuck driving mum's Suzuki.

Back