• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for some more moderators

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey wtf, I thought I was supposed to mod B2W2 (idc what the others say in the other thread - it should be mine). I'm sorry but this is freaking stupid, promote popular people in other places I don't care, just get away from that forum.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Whatever, you aren't the only admin so you aren't in charge. We'll talk about this when the game is closer to being released.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If you mod more nubs, lazy people, and idiots, I will pull out my hair. Seriously tired of all the promotions.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
How dare you suggest Game Development needs more moderators :|It is in perfectly capable hands tyvm.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think the fairest way is to close your eyes whilst on the Who's Online list and point at the screen then whoever you land on gets the promotion. I'm sure they'll do a quality job etc. Maybe just promote everyone who's on right now they all seem like top notch members. In all seriousness we do need more mods; Netto has the right idea tbh.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think the fairest way is to close your eyes whilst on the Who's Online list and point at the screen then whoever you land on gets the promotion. I'm sure they'll do a quality job etc. Maybe just promote everyone who's on right now they all seem like top notch members. In all seriousness we do need more mods; Netto has the right idea tbh.

That's how you got promoted.

Mod me in B2W2. And OC. And Announcements. Thanks. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Only because those weren't options. :3c

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
C&T being awesome as usual.

Also, I have a candidate. This guy. He's been around since 2003, plus he's friggen MEGA MAN. I can't think of a better mod.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
It's the first time I ever see that guy but I'm goign to give him a +1 because I like his username.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
He's 28 years old. Don't you think that's a bad message to be sending to the community if we mod someone who's 28 years old?

Maybe if he was a few years younger, but I think that's too old to be given a leadership role on a children's forum. If he was 20 or something like that, I'd be okay with it, but since he's 28 years old, I don't think that's a good decision to make. What if children's parents notice that someone is 28 years old and is in a leadership position? What do you think they would say knowing that their children could be interacting with a pedophile who has a leadership position on an online community?

I think they'd take out legal action, and even though we have Mr Cat Dog to handle things like that, I don't think he wants to be bothered focusing on something that can easily be avoided. I don't think pedophiles should have any leadership roles here for that reason of liabilities.

Just consider me the voice of reason!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
...is that why you're looking for a new OVP mod? Because there's mod age limits and I'm about to hit it? ;____; nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
So you just modded me and now you're already thinking I don't do the job well enough on my own? |:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Well you did take a DLoA after all............. Obviously this is just too much pressure for you, and Nick can't just pick up all the slack. He needs a capable partner.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
But I had perfectly legitimate reasons for that DloA. You know as well as anyone that mods aren't meant to be like PC robot police or something. You can't ask for perfection.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
You can't ask for it, but you can certainly demand it!

Back