• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [IC]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Eli - Rusturf Tunnel
20u7hvk.jpg
a58uc.jpg
33jh20z.jpg
j0a1wz.jpg
fc8wl.jpg

While Vex and Scyther didn't let up with their attacks, they didn't even scratch Arlu, even with the type advantage. Roxanne's Pokémon had a better chance, all four of them using Bulldoze at once, but Arlu threw them all away just spinning around. He pulled up a force field using his new psychic power, and nothing could get through it.

flash

On Roxanne's signal, Eli recalled her Pokémon, but she took the Burst Heart from her pocket to find it glowing. No one seemed to notice or care, though, because the entire tunnel (and plenty of Route 116) was rolling from a quadruple Earthquake. Arlu's barrier shattered, and he fell to the ground. Rocks fell on top of him, the ground under him gave out and his feet fell in, but just when it was clear that he'd taken some damage he just got right back up as if he'd not gotten a scratch!

"This is getting tiring!" he shouted, grabbing Roxanne's Steelix by the tail with just one hand (the other carrying the relic he was digging for) and beating down Geodude and its evolutions. "I'll wrap this up quick." Swinging Steelix into one of the walls, Arlu picked up Geodude and pitched it straight for Roxanne.

Something stopped it. It had long, slate gray hair with red tips, and a black ruff of fur around its neck like a scarf; pupil-less, aqua colored eyes, and a pair of red markings over the bridge of its nose while large Zorua-style ears protruded from the sides of its head. It wore short-furred clothes, like a bodysuit or even a second layer of skin that extended from collar to feet, in the same gray tone and red accents as the hair, with detached sleeves and gloves that ended in claw-wielding fingers.

"Eli?"

"I'm as shocked as you," she answered, setting Geodude down and bringing her hands together, generating a purple ball of energy between her fingertips. It came naturally to her, like Pokémon instinct, and as quickly as she'd made the ball she'd let loose on an even more surprised Arlu with a pulsing black beam.

Of course, it wasn't like he wouldn't get up from this. It just actually took a little effort this time.

"D-damn brat. Consider yourselves lucky I'm out of time." Spinning wildly, Arlu disappeared into the ground, and Eli's appearance returned to how it was just before as her Burst Heart retreated to her pocket.

"Graveler, Golem," Roxanne began, returning her Geodude and Steelix and resolving to leave before asking anything, "can you dig us an exit?"​

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Rick Cache - And So, Several Shenanigans Later...

Poor Rick, he sure ain't the luckiest guy alive, huh? Nonetheless, as soon as Shroomish realized that Rick had found its Pokeball, it jumped in joy, calling itself back inside.

Shroomish Has Joined Your Team!
Spr_5b_285.png

Lv.11
Effect Spore
-Absorb
-Stun Spore
-Focus Punch
-Toxic​

Since Rick possesses Shroomish's original Pokeball, thus gaining its original ownership, he's now able to nickname it whatever he wants!

... ... ... !!! What's this! Delibird has learned Future Sight! Congratulations!

Gio Luca - Fight Against Champion Cynthia's and Chuck Norris' Lovechild

The Pokeball quickly fled across the explosions that were filling the Route. And Slow Ride had shifted to a song by Linkin Park in the background, it was almost as if this was a movie by Michael Bay!

♪So give me reason!♪

It finally reached it's target. An echoing and astounding, barrier of sound-breaking noise filling the entire southern half of Hoenn.

♪Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes♪

A fissure forms below as the capsule begins to spin when, out of nowhere [and probably because of the mythical 'ERR MERR GERRRD' powers] the Pokéball quite literally disintegrated! It didn't even start to fall, but Brotad reappeared in its place in a flash of light (and another explosion).

Giovanni is faced with a choice now. Seeing how much explosions, craters and whatnot were generated by merely attempting to catch Brotad the Almighty, Will he throw another Pokeball? Furthermore, will he live long enough to throw it?!

The answers to all these interrogatives and more in the next episode of Laguna Beach Giovanni Luca's Journey!!!1

Spr_5b_270.png

♪Across this new divide!♪

[SIZE="+7"]Hoenn ReBURST[/SIZE]
picture.php
Enter Alana!
Princess of Ice!

~|~

"Me, oh, my..." She whispers silently, "Guess we aren't the only ones with Burst Hearts here after all..."

She holds a Pokéball with her left hand, and a Mamoswine pops out, Is blue eyes staring blankly into hers. "Get me out of here." Mamoswine jumps with all its might and quickly creates a hole underneath them. Loud? Indeed, but with so much ruckus around it would be hard to tell where the rumbling comes from.

"Geez! Couldn't you be a little louder?" Still whispering. Alana Heart knows that she possesses an opponent of equal strength... that bratty Burst Warrior... Eli, was it? Well, that's what Roxanne called her, anyways...

~|~

"Ack! I now remember why I don't like using you!" Alana yells as she cleans the dirt from her clothing. Her sweater oscilating between shades of black and brown, "Get the hell back inside your Pokéball!" A red flash encloses Mamoswine, ruckus still heard all around.

"Too bad you weren't fast enough; they've probably reached the city by now!"

Alana takes an hexagonal-shaped gem from her pocket and holds it tight against her chest, hands crossed, eyes closed. She takes a deep breath as the gem begins glowing faintly. An enormous veil of light slowly surrounds her as her hands and feet turn into paws, thick fur cover her body and her hair turns into a static body of ice.

"... Yet it don't mean we won't be able to catch up with them..."​

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Ice Cream Cone of Doom and the Evil Santa

Jupiter slowly came back to his senses.. Snow was something he never experienced. He squinted his eyes to find something licking his face. . . .

Flashback time! When the Vanillite fled, Jupe and Aquaseas chased it to the other side of the lake.. But something then whooshed past them then another one, then Jupiter felt a sharp pain and the world turned dark in front of him. . . .

. . . He got a better look at the thing licking his face and his lips. A fluffy looking thing.. "AAAAAAHH!!", he jumped back. The Cubchoo got startled by his scream. It gave a small yelp and fled whimpering.

"Phew! At least it wasn't a mother bear thinking me to be her long lost baby!", Jupe let out a sigh of relief. He turned left and saw Aquaseas staring at him worriedly. A white aura emnated from him.

"Hey pal!", Jupe grinned at him, "Don't worry.. I am all fine.. Are you okay?" he scanned him with his pokédex.

"Evolution imminent! Quantum Power at 94%!"

"Whoa.. Thats cool. Lets find out this Vanillite and you can show him your new form!"

Aquaseas nodded eagerly and the two set out again to search the Vanillite that fled from them. Would they be successful? Santa?

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years

SCYKE ICK - Petalburg City

[h1][/h1]​
[h1][/h1]
[h1][/h1]"Snowy, Razor Leaf!"

"Snoooover!" After the rapid sharp leaves fainted the wild Zigzagoon, Scyke recalled Snowy back to it's Pokeball. He wasn't enjoying facing wild Pokemon every minute at all; before he had faced around five other Zigzagoons and the same number of Poochyenas. Hell, Zap was exhausted three battles ago and Scyke was forced to change to using Snover to clear a path towards Petalburg, which was extremely annoying as Snover's ability of bringing in hail every time it came out was starting to do Scyke's head in. Before long however, a sight of a building with a distinct red roof came around and Scyke rejoiced at the sight of it. A PokeCentre must be nearby - therefore that should be Petalburg City.

Scyke walked in the Centre and handed a tray with Snowy's and Zap's Pokeballs on them. After they were recovered by the city's Nurse Joy, an old guy which had some shady shades suddenly approached him after he returned his Pokemon to his belt. The mysterious dude slapped Scyke's shoulder and turned he's body for him. "Yo, you look like a rookie trainer to me! I'm Jim Gai, and I'm here to tell you all about the Petalburg City's Gym! Follow me!" Unsure about what just happened, Scyke unwillingly followed "Jim" outside of the Pokemon Centre and towards outside a giant building with a huge "Gym" sign attached to it. The dude stopped and turned to face Scyke, directing his hand towards the building itself. "This is the official Petalburg City Gym! Inside stands our proud gym leader who isn't a pushover at all - the Normal-Type master, Norman! Of course, being the Petalburg Gym guide I can sneak in that Fighting-type moves are most effective against Normal-types, but don't think the might Norman is any pushover!" After an enthusiastic start to his speech, Jim's voice started to change it's tone to a more disappointing one, "Unfortunately, I don't think Norman's taking any challengers right now. A young trainer just like yourself came in to challenge him not long ago today, and Norman limits his challenges per day; unfortunately for you that limit has been met. However you may be able to challenge him tomo-" Scyke had enough of the guy - he had came out of nowhere and just started blabbering about a gym that Scyke knew he was no where near ready to challenge yet - and so awkwardly started laughing while scratching his head, "Err... hard to break this to you mate, but I'm not really looking to battle Norman just yet..."

Jim looked at Scyke, dumbstruck. "But... your a trainer? It should be your motive to challenge every gym that comes in your way. Norman might sound terrifying, but that shouldn't put you off-" "I know everything about Norman; in fact, I researched on all the gym leaders in Hoenn before I started my journey, and I don't think I'm ready to challenge a gym yet, especially of one in the caliber of Norman. Anyway," Scyke brought out his Pokeballs and flashed them towards Jim,"I don't have a fighting-type nor any effective tactics to use against Norman. If I recall right, Rustboro's gym leader Roxane is the master of Rock-type Pokemon, and my Snowy would be amazing there, knowing a Grass-type and Ice-type move." Sckye then ended with a wink and a cheeky grin, "So, "Jim", I think I'll be fine, but thanks for the help anyway." After hearing Scyke mention Rustboro, something seemed to have triggered Jim as he suddenly looked worried and concerned. "You might... not be able to fight the gym leader Roxanne yet. Have a look at this." Jim then brought out a PokeNav out of his pocket and showed Scyke a news report on it's screen-

PvmKFBg.png

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The Adventures of Giovanni Luca
That Damned Brotad
Somehow the pokeball disintegrated. That Brotad was invinsible, it seemed like. To make matters worse, Linkin Park was playing. Everything was going south. "Howler, we can't lose to this guy." There was no way in hell that they would lose to a Linkin Park-loving Lotad. Especially one that played his music out loud. Despite all of the natural disasters occuring, there would be no fear radiating from Gio's face, nor Howler's. "I KNOW THE SECRET OF YOUR IMMORTALITY AND INVINCIBILTY!" Gio looked to Howler, who nodded in understanding. "HOWLER, USE POISON FANG TO TAKE HIS POWER SOURCE!" The Poochyena was springing forward in an instant. He was closing in fast. Almost as fast as Brotad could move. It managed to swing out of the way, but Howler was close. So close that he took off something of Brotad's: The sun-glasses. While Brotad was shocked, Howler locked his teeth into his leaf and tossed him. Before Brotad could stand up, Giovanni tossed out a pokeball and watched Brotad disappear into it, then walked over to the sun-glasses and picked them up. Hopefully they were Brotad's source of power.​

TornZero

Years
Gigi - Trying to Weaken Your God, Are We?

Poor Giovanni. You should know that the sunglasses are just as much a part of Brotad as the rest of him — almost a Pokémon themselves, even!

"TAD!" the shaded spectacles cried, massive vines emerging from the lenses and throwing Gigi back. As the plants retreated, Brotad reappeared just behind the sunglasses, wearing them! The Pokéball didn't even get destroyed this time! It just caught nothing.

Spr_5b_270.png

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The The Adventures Giovanni Luca
The Shades...OF DOOM
Giovanni gasped as the vines sprouted from the shades and threw him back. He hit the ground hard. Hard. "DAMMIT!" It hurt a lot, but now he knew that Brotad's shades were the source of his godly powers! "COME ON!" He launched himself on to the Supervegeta of the Hoenn region. The pair began to grapple. Brotad had vines out reached that were holding back Gio's hands and legs, but Giovanni was angry, and an angry Giovanni has three times the strength of the regular man. "YOU MONSTER!" Howler ran up behind Brotad and sank his teeth into its back. It flinched just long enough for Giovanni to pin it down, and he began to release a volley of pimp slaps. Alas, Brotad took it like a bro and shook both Gio AND Howler off. Its vines formed into fists and a fist fight broke out among the trainer and pokemon. "DAMN YOU BROTAD!" Without hesitation, Gio flung himself upon Brotad and slammed a fist right into the shades, as hard as humanly possible. For all he could hope, Brotad's shades would shatter into a million pieces.​

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years

SCYKE ICK - Route 104

[h1][/h1]​
[h1][/h1]
[h1][/h1]Scyke walked through the surprisingly empty beach of Route 104, looking over the glistening sea with Zap on his shoulder like usual. He figured that mostly everyone had went over to Rustboro to help rebuild the buildings, especially the Pokemon Centre. The cause of all the destruction was yet unknown, and so also was the location of the local gym leader, Roxane; well, according to the PokeGear news report anyway. Scyke scratched his head in uneasiness. Should he go help in Rustboro? He had no business there, and putting himself at risk from falling and fallen debris. But they wouldn't mind some extra hands, right?

"Uuuurgh I don't know Zap, what do you think?" The yellow mouse just replied with his usual cry, but he was also aware of the ruckus in Rustboro; it wasn't a stupid Pokemon. "I wonder if this was doing of a Pokemon... then again, what Pokemon would be able to do that kind of destruction?" Scyke rested both of his palms on the back of his head and continued to ponder, "Then was it actually someone, a human? Who would be evil enough and even resourceful enough to break a city?" Still walking, Scyke noticed a pebble on the floor and instinctively kicked it to a random direction. Scyke was decent at football (OOC: Soccer to y'all in US) and was nearly captain of the team in the local school; if it wasn't for his interest in Pokemon, he probably would of moved to some city called Nimbasa in Unova and joined a team to play in the Big Stadium. While he was dreaming however, he hadn't really noticed where the pebble had landed.

It had struck right in the face of a Tailow.

"Taiwooak!" The little stone bounced off the blue bird and recoiled near to Scyke. Scyke noticed that the pebble he kicked had somehow came back to him, like a boomerang. Picking the rock up, Scyke noticed a few cries of a Pokemon around him. He looked up. The Tailow which he had hit was quacking at him like mad.

"Man, that is one pissed off Pokemon," Scyke said, "but it's a Flying-type, so an Electric-attack should be invincible here, right Zap?" Noticing that was the cue for him to make a move, Zap jumped out of Scyke's shoulder and landed softly on the sand, sparks flying off his little red cheeks. Before Scyke could call out a command however the Tailow's number started doubling every few seconds; in about a minute, it wasn't one pissed off Tailow - it was twenty pissed off Tailows. And they looked ready to charge in anytime.

"Well sh*te, come back Zap!" A laser of red recalled Pikachu back to his Pokeball and Scyke took off with a head start towards an unknown direction, the pissed off Tailows close behind.

TornZero

Years
Gigi - Bruce Lee × Chuck Norris: I'm... I'm so sorry. No universe can withstand it.

The sunglasses! Of course! They must be the origin of Brotad's power! Ha ha ha, nope. As much as it is a part of Brotad, the Broglasses are not the source of his power. However, while Gigi did shatter them with his punch, and Brotad was knocked back with lens-less lenses...

Brotad learned Recover!

The shades reassembled themselves, and the bite marks (however pathetic they may have been) Brotad sustained disappeared!

Brotad also seems to have gained telepathic abilities, mocking Gigi for making such a foolish assumption!

No metalhead should have to resort to such sad tactics for the upper hand! Brotad exclaimed! Now, come at me with nothing but your absolute best, or this won't be fun anymore!

Spr_5b_270.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Rick smiled a little as the shroomish went inside the Pokeball, thankful that this whole event was not all for loss. Just as he put Shroomish on his side, he realized that he had neglected to name the little guy, just as he never named Slugma. But while Slugma was a gift, given to him by the renown Proffessor Birch, Shroomish had been earned. He had fought tooth and nail alongside his Pokemon to defeat the enemy and earn this little guy as a member of his party. He needed a name, something that signified his worth and his appreciation to his efforts in catching him.

"I'll call you McGuffin." He then heard a grown, followed by Carol asking what the name meant. She must have just woken up, her head still severely sore from the fall she had taken a few minutes before. "It's a term used to define an object or person in fiction specifically made to progress the plot of the story. This shall mark a chapter in my life, with this little guy as the centerfold of it all." "Eh, I don't read much of that fancy literature. Can you stand?" "Somewhat, hope you don't mind carrying me for a little while. we need to leave this forest before anything else tries to kill us." "You can use my shoulder, here."

After that, the two of them made their way out of the forest in just a few hours, the sun signaling that it was the evening. They had another hour of trekking through the park before they made their way to Rustboro, staring in horror at the desolation before them. Rick had spent the last eight years here, so this place was like a second him to him, which made him very angry to see it destroyed. The people here had been nice and friendly, giving great hospitality to passerby's without expecting anything in return. The only people that would case such destruction would be Team Gaia, a group that was seriously getting on Rick's nerves.

Making his way through the rubble, Rick spotted a young girl surrounded by a group of injured citizens. Most likely she had rescued them and that deserved thanks, so he let go of Carol and made his way over. As he got closer though he instantly noticed the blades and metal forming from her skin like armor. Only this armor didn't look like it came off, it looked like it was her very living being. The form he recognized as that of a Bisharp, a Pokemon of the Unova region. But this girl wasn't just a Bisharp, she was also a human.

Rick's mind flashed to hearing what Birch had told him about the Burst Heart, and how it let the user fuse with a Pokemon. The process was supposed to be incredibly painful and dangerous, so why has a girl, much younger than he, able to handle the process and use a Burst Heart. "Excuse me, young lady? My name is Rick Cache. As a fellow Rustboro citizen I would like to thank you for taking care of my home. thank you very much."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ PROJECT: Eris
Aw1lIZf.png
625.png
Rustboro Ruins

Chapter One: Part Three
Ashes of Beauty

"Excuse me, young lady? My name is Rick Cache. As a fellow Rustboro citizen I would like to thank you for taking care of my home. Thank you very much."

"I, uh... Huh?" She turned to see that the person who spoke was some guy, around her age. "Excuse me? I'm nineteen years old.... I think." She paused in thought, as if counting the days. "Y-... Yeah. Nineteen." She gave the guy a skeptical stare, as if trying to figure out why he was talking to her. "... If you're here to make fun of me for wearing a 'costume', please go away." She glanced out at the rest of the town, a slight sigh escaping her. "I heard this place was beautiful," she muttered quietly to herself, "certainly this wasn't it."

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Rick was taken aback by how old she was, since she looked so much younger by the look of her face and figure. Though that might be the result of this apparent Burst Heart Effect, so he might want to look into the possibility of age reduction as a side effect. "My apologies. You looked much younger than you appear, though lady does imply a woman in her early twenties, so I believe I'm safe here. But as a local, I must say that this place used to be much more beautiful. So I apologize for your first visit being so poor." As they talked, the townsfolk began to look for the rest of their families, leaving the three of them, Carol, his temporary assistant, himself, and this woman who seemed to have a secret to what he needed to know.

"Carol, could you please go and try finding us some supplies? Just some basics like food and cooking utensils." "Ok Mr. Cache, don't wander too far, ok?" With the two alone, Rick figured that now was the best to ask a more secretive question to the young woman. "Could you please tell me how long you have been able to use Burst?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Aw1lIZf.png
625.png
Rustboro Ruins

Chapter One: Part Four
Ashes of Beauty

"Uh... Right..." She seated herself on a large chunk of wall, crossing her right leg over her left. She could just feel that this guy was planning a conversation or something, and wasn't about to object to it. However, his immediate first question was pretty much intruding. "Well gee, isn't that personal?" She sighed. "Use Burst? I can't... Err, I can't not... Uh... It's complicated..." She glanced out at the horizon. Nightfall. "I've been like this for as long as I can remember... I even evolved at one point... Very painful."

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Huh, interesting. It seems using Burst alters your body's physiology to be capable of evolution. But this woman seems to have been experimented on. Most likely by Team Gaia, the rotten Cretans. She might have been a failed experiment which is why it was painful for her to evolve, unless the process is painful for all Pokemon. Huh, I'll have to look into that later when one of my own Pokemon evolve." Finishing his thought process, Rick sprawled out on the ground, extending one leg while keeping the other to his chest.

"I'm sorry for the way I asked the question, but I figured a sensitive one like that would be best asked when we were alone. And I don't know how long that will last, what with the chaos." Rick pulled out his own Burst Heart, showing it to her and giving it a flip, catching it and putting it back in his pocket. "My brother died giving this to me. I'm pretty sure that the people that killed him were the same who are responsible for your predicament. As well as the destruction of the wonderful town. I offer an allegiance. The three of us, counting my assistant, work together to try and defeat Team Gaia. I offer all of my intelligence and skill should you agree." Pulling out Delibird's Pokeball, he released the little guy, letting him sit on his shoulder and bask in the sun while he waited for a reply or for Carol to return with the goods.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Aw1lIZf.png
625.png
Rustboro Ruins

Chapter One: Part Five
Ashes of Beauty

"I... I suppose so?" She replied almost questioningly. "I just want to see the world right now... That's how I got here, actually..." She seemed to gaze up into the sky, silent for several moments. "I would like revenge too... And a way to undo this... If there is any..." She watched her hand as it formed a fist and then released slowly, finger by finger, each movement emitting a leathery sound. "I'll go along with you..." She spoke somewhat quietly, seemingly distracted by her surroundings. "It'd be nice to have company who don't cower in fear of me or mock me about Halloween..."

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
"That's great. well, while we wait, why don't we learn more about one another? Since I asked you a lot of questions, why don't you return the favor and ask me some." Rick figured that it would take a bit until Carol should back up, so they would have plenty of time to learn more about each other. The girl had a tragic past it seemed, but Rick wasn't one to pry about unimportant things. His sole goal right now seemed to be learn more about Burst Hearts and get revenge on Team Gaia for his brother's death.

Delibird decided to go play with Carol for now, so he took off in his small wings and began to fly over the rubble, looking to see where the nice girl could be.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Aw1lIZf.png
625.png
Rustboro Ruins

Chapter One: Part Six
Ashes of Beauty

"I..." She trailed off, thinking quietly. "I'm sorry, I don't know what to ask..." She rubbed her left arm nervously. "I'm not too experienced with conversation, so this is difficult..." She closed her eyes quietly, her head angled just slightly downward. "Um..." She fidgeted a bit. "I'm trying... Uh... Why do you want to face Gaia? Other than the obvious reason..."

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Rick smiled as he watched her fidget and wonder what to talk about. It was cute, as quirky. "I don't actually have a reason besides the fact that they need to be stopped. I'm not a morally superior person. I don't like a lot of people. so for all I care, a lot of the people here can do whatever they want to. But I spent eight years here, so I have an attachment. My real focus as of now is mostly about the Burst Hearts. My brother saw fit to get killed trying to get me one of these, so I'm trying to keep his death not in vain. I'm an intellectual. a scholar. I never cared for battling, though I do participate." This was were most became distant with Rick as it seemed. Most people seemed to take offense to his apathetic ways. Sure he wanted revenge, but he truly just wants to make sure his brother's death wasn't in vain. If he needs to destroy Team Gaia because they are wrong and evil people, so be it, but it isn't the most important thing to him.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Aw1lIZf.png
625.png
Rustboro Ruins

Chapter One: Part Seven
Ashes of Beauty

"Mm," she replied quietly, her deep amber eyes glittered softly in the reflection of the night time sky. "I'll accompany you then, as long as we stop in each town and take in the sights." She pulled herself up further onto the rubble, pulling her legs up closer and resting her head atop her knees, her arms wrapped snugly around both legs. "I am supposed to be Gaia's secret weapon... But I hated training, and practicing, I hated being told what to do. I just wanted to go outside and see all of the beautiful things the world had outside of that cramped lab." She swallowed to clear her throat, closing her eyes for a few seconds again. She exhaled and spoke quietly, "my father did this to me..."

Khawill

<3
Years
Sara and Flower Girl Selena
"I don't want to see a nurse." Sara spat, holding her hands spread out and still, "I'm fine." Her hands had glass, dirt, and various cuts.

"But--" Selena said.

"No, get the rubbing alcohol out of my bag, we can pick the glass out." Sara commanded. Selena nodded. She pulled out a small first aid kit Sara's mother had slipped in her bag before she left. "I told her I didn't need it..." Sara said sadly, "But she said take it anyways." Selena smiled and nodded. She pulled out a vial of rubbing alcohol.

"Do we take the glass out first?" Sara nodded. The sky was blocked by debris, clearing up. "This is going to hurt a bit." Selena said. Sara already knew, it was a common thing to need rubbing alcohol. "The sky is clearing and it looks nice." She tried to make small talk to Sara as she pulled shards of glass out from Sara's hands. Sara teared up and winced. The ordeal was painful for her. After what seemed like hours for Sara, Selena asked for the other hand and continued.

"Y-yea, real nice sky." Sara wondered if her mother was looking at it.

Selena finished and sighed, "There, now we just have to deal with the cuts." She took her water flask and used it to clean the dirt and blood from both hands. It stung a bit, but Sara was worried more about the next part. "Uh, close your eyes..." Selena thought it would be worse if she saw it coming. Sara did so, and Selena quickly drenched both hands with the alcohol. Sara jerked her hands back, yelling in pain. "Hey, its ok, it helps."

"I-I know" Sara said, sounding like she was about to cry, "J-just finish..." She held her trembling hands out. Selena gently rubbed a cloth on the wound, spreading the alcohol. Then very carefully wrapped the palm with gaus in the kit. It covered most of the wound.

"How does it feel?"

"Stings like crazy..." Sara mumbled, "Thanks." Selena just smiled and nodded.

They both looked around, "We can still turn around you know."

"If you mean toward Rusturf Tunnel, then yes we can turn now."

"I figured as much." Selena said. "Well lets go, maybe we can help others on the way?" There was no answer, so Selena assumed it was a yes.

Back