• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - September 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Infernal Legend

Votes: 33 23.9%
  • Pokémon Eruption

Votes: 85 61.6%
  • Pokémon White

Votes: 20 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

School days again...
Years
My vote goes to Eruption even though I like Infernal Legend too. It has great scripts and graphics. I'll just vote for Infernal Legend this coming October. :)

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
While Eruption is a fine hack in and of itself, White deserves the award more, in my opinion. I would be fine with it coming in second to Eruption but seeing it almost forgotten behind the likes of Infernal Legend (I'm not commenting on the quality of the hack) is a shame.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2009
Back to school...

Well i put my money on Eruption. In my opinion it's the most professional job.I loved the intro where the Silver faces you and askes if you are ready to play.That was something i didn't expect

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
My vote goes to Eruption.
It has awesome scripts... hilarious texts and interesting legend.
Same with me, i also love the titlescreen, and the scripts are INSANE. best scripts i have ever seen in a game.

woot i got first post on the second page :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back