• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Yeah, I know. We seem to be getting sort of popular ^^
I don't think those are new tiles in the maps, they might be though :D. As for the map, I'm redoing it now. We should have some more tiles soon, courtesy of the Graphically amazing Vannah ^^
=o I'm flattered. But I'm just learning to tile. :rambo: =p

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
If you'll notice, I've added a screen or two to the animation banner in my signature. =3 I think what I'll do as a mini project is put more screens in as more sprites are revealed. I'll release it again later when it gets bigger. =p

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
those new screenies look great I just love those Tiles keep up the good work :)
Thanks, I'm glad you like the tiles ^^

If you'll notice, I've added a screen or two to the animation banner in my signature. =3 I think what I'll do as a mini project is put more screens in as more sprites are revealed. I'll release it again later when it gets bigger. =p
Sweet, it does look like it could turn into a fairly awesome title/boot screen ^^ Keep up the great work on all the graphics stuff :D

kaka1918

sorry im bad in english
Years
sorry i'm bad in english

sorry i'm very bad in english
i'm fan for this rom I can etre testeur

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years

Hey, you edited my sprite!

But I hope the tiles are coming along okay. I actually like the ones already being used. But let's see what happens.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2009
I love you Mac! I love this game! I love the fakemons! I love everyone helping getting this done!
It's so flippin awesome! I really cant wait for an alpha to come out. Please,please,please make it happen soon, but not like rushing it, and not doing a good job, but still ^^ I just can't wait :-)
Also, please DO NOT abandon this hack,like many other hackers have. It's just too good to go to waste, damn it! xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
any guesses at all with something like a pre alpha would be ready?
i dont want you to get ahead of yourself by giving a date or anything, haha, but just curious as to how much time you think it will be at the current rate you guys are getting stuff done?

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
i dont want you to get ahead of yourself by giving a date or anything, haha, but just curious as to how much time you think it will be at the current rate you guys are getting stuff done?
Well, spring break starts today for me, which means I'll be making mass quantities of sprites each day. I think I'll be able to get at least 30-40 important sprites and tiles during that time, so in my calculations... Maybe at the end of the month or perhaps into may? It depends. xD Of course, I'm not really authorized to make any kind of assumptions like that. Haha... ^_^;;;

Oh and Westrmistr, yes, I did. ^_^; And I really appreciate you being so great about it. I meant to pm you earlier... But anyway, we talked about this. =3

Last edited:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Well, spring break starts today for me, which means I'll be making mass quantities of sprites each day. I think I'll be able to get at least 30-40 important sprites and tiles during that time, so in my calculations... Maybe at the end of the month or perhaps into may? It depends. xD Of course, I'm not really authorized to make any kind of assumptions like that. Haha... ^_^;;;

Oh and Westrmistr, yes, I did. ^_^; And I really appreciate you being so great about it. I meant to pm you earlier... But anyway, we talked about this. =3

Yeah. But 30-40 sprites? Wow, if that's the case then this alpha will be done really fast! So I'm going to do my best and make quality sprites for the game as well. =D

MegaMaccer

Years
I love you Mac! I love this game! I love the fakemons! I love everyone helping getting this done!
It's so flippin awesome! I really cant wait for an alpha to come out. Please,please,please make it happen soon, but not like rushing it, and not doing a good job, but still ^^ I just can't wait :-)
Also, please DO NOT abandon this hack,like many other hackers have. It's just too good to go to waste, damn it! xD
I love comments like this one ^^ And don't worry, we are not going to quit this, and the alpha will be done soon. We almost have enough sprites ready, so its mostly mapping/scripting things that need doing now ^^

Very soon, by the end of school break by the latest ^^

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Who knows? Maybe I'll get back on my old tablet and draw some concept art for the game as well. ~ <3 I do have to ask all around... Is there anyone who can make a nice layout for the thread or CSS one that somebody in the team makes? It would attract more Torzach fans, after all.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
Who knows? Maybe I'll get back on my old tablet and draw some concept art for the game as well. ~ <3 I do have to ask all around... Is there anyone who can make a nice layout for the thread or CSS one that somebody in the team makes? It would attract more Torzach fans, after all.
Lol Im working on it, keep your pants on boyo......

MegaMaccer

Years
That would be great if you could do some Concepts, but for now you are doing a great job with the sprites ^^. And yeah, a CSS by someone would be great ^^

Lol Im working on it, keep your pants on boyo......
Well, I'm waiting! ^^

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
UPDATE:

Revamped Sprites! A lot of credit to West!

011 Kocinip!
011Koccinip.png
011KoccinipBS.png

036 Flowirp!
036Flowirp.png
036FlowirpBack.png

065 Blorwee!
065Blorwee.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2009
Flowirp and Blorwee are very good. I love the shadings on those two. The backsprite for Flowirp is good, the only thing that bothers me is its tail. It looks kinda puny compare to its front sprite.
As for Kocinip, i think its okay. BBut the colors are bit too bright, especially that yellow. Also its left eybrow looks a little bit weird, if you ask me. Its backsprite is good. only thing to comment beeing the part of its left wing. I dont know what it is exactly.
Other than that it love those fakemon. Especially blorwee. Awesome job :)

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
Sounds like a good hack, dont make us down!
Also Amazing good pokemon, i say grats to the spriters

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
UPDATE:

Revamped Sprites! A lot of credit to West!

011 Kocinip!
011Koccinip.png
011KoccinipBS.png

036 Flowirp!
036Flowirp.png
036FlowirpBack.png

065 Blorwee!
065Blorwee.png

Cool! I see you "Recolored" my back sprite for Flowirp. But it still looks awesome! ^^ They all do. Just Kocinips head on the back sprite, looks a little funny, but oh-well. And thanks for giving me credit. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back