• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
The Strokes - One Way Trigger

Such a catchy tune! Trying to learn it on guitar at the moment and that's why I've listened to it a lot recently.

TY

London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years (Sound Remedy Remix)

And im back on EDM music again, didnt took me that long but its sooooo addicting D:

Years
The Presets - My People

A dance-music based duo from Sydney, Australia. This is probably their most successful song to date.

Years
I finally got around to getting Daft Punk's new latest album, Random Access Memories. Right now it's playing Lose Yourself to Dance.

I have to say, it's not wowing me like I thought it would. Guess I had very high expectations.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Nickleback - We Will Rock You (Cover)
When I hear this I always thought that I could win all of the pokemon leagues.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
The Last Night by Skillet
Does anyone else absolutely love Pandora? I've just started using it for music, and I don't know how I lived before

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Be My Escape by Relient K
Personally, I find the mix of music I used to listen to and new artists to be at just the right level for me.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
Train of Thought (full album) by Dream Theater.

Not all of the songs pack the same punch of greatness on this album. Actually, very few albums are made up entirely of great songs. The shortfalls of this album are the songs "Honor Thy Father" and "Vacant". The best songs are definitely "This Dying Soul" and "Endless Sacrifice". The mediocre ones are "Stream of Consciousness", "As I Am", and "In the Name of God".

Years
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - White Walls

I'm loving Macklemore's music right now even if hip-hop is something I'm not into.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Got a Call by Land of Talk

I'm pretty much obsessed with the vocals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back