• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Omn

Moogle King
Years
ok well i have a question for raptor ex are you going to add like time of day and weather during gameplay to help evolutions of certain pokemon oh and for some reason i had to restart my game because it said it was corrupt.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
i think the evo for sure need to be checked over, will be interesting to see if onix can evolve into steelix in this game since that depends on an item usually as well

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
well im starting again anyway, my tortea does not learn leaf storm even tho i got it to the required level, shouldnt it also learn wood hammer when it evolves but it doesnt

rilou doesnt evolve, i trained it loads for days, got it to lev 50 and still no luck...

another bug

a lot of time when i fished near the end, it would say you have a catch but then nothing would happen
Leaf Storm and Wood Hammer aren't in Raptor, as they're 4th gen moves. Raptor is effectively a 3rd gen game, so it doesn't include them.

Riolu evolves by happiness, the same as in the original games. Just keep raising it, using items etc on it, and don't let it faint.
Hm, maybe we need a list of all the evolution changes; that seems to be the most difficult part of this game currently.

Caught Registeel on the first try - even w/o giving it a status. Lucky.
I'll get a list ready, if OG doesn't mind.
ok well i have a question for raptor ex are you going to add like time of day and weather during gameplay to help evolutions of certain pokemon oh and for some reason i had to restart my game because it said it was corrupt.
Time of day won't be included, as it plays a major part in some story sections. Pokémon requiring time of day to evolve will evolve at any time. Eevee's evolutions are decided a different way.
where can I get drifloon?
It does not say in the pokedex.....
Drifloon is on route 12 :)

Thanks to everyone who reported bugs; I'll work on fixing them.

Unfortunately, Raptor EX is still unfinished. I've been busy with other things, so I haven't had the time to finish it. However, as I'm free for two weeks, I should be able to finish it up.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
wichu could you make like a quick summary of what is being changed in raptor ex? is it just and add on or will you change stuff to the whole game like adding tms and so on in the game

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
yea Wichu :) give us a text sample of what we can expect in Raptor EX!! On the first page you see the story about Raptor.....Please give us a preview of what will happen or be available in raptor Ex :D

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Man, this is incredible. I just started playing and the music especially just blew me away! Fantastic job, this is an amazing game. Any thoughts on whether you're going to upgrade in the near future?
Hm, someone said that this is basically a Ruby-era game, but is the physical/special split still DP?
Again, amazing job. I worship the ground you walk on :P.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
@ WilsonRobert spelt backwards: The upgrade (EX) is already underway. And no, the Physical/Special split isn't in here.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
@ WilsonRobert spelt backwards: The upgrade (EX) is already underway. And no, the Physical/Special split isn't in here.
lol
Anyway, okay. Thanks for replying. Will the split be included with the upgrade, or are we sticking with the old system (I hear it's a real pain to install the split, so yeah...)

Omn

Moogle King
Years
OK well thanks wichu for clearing this up and also how do get leafeon

Forget it i figured out how just use a leaf stone

Last edited:

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Hm, so what exactly is "Raptor EX?" Is it the Raptor upgrade, or a guide to Raptor?
If it's an upgrade, will we still be able to use our previous saves?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
As far as I know, it's an upgrade to Raptor. And again, I believe you can, but due to the fact that I'm going to do an LP of it, I'm going to be starting a new game on it. As soon as I get it, I'll start filming.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It should be possible to use your old save; however, I recommend that you play through it again. There is going to be at least one event with major changes, and I'm planning on modifying Pokémon movesets.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2013
Is there a way to expand the size of the screen. The size is annoying me, I have to squint.

Back